• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][OnePlus 8 PRO][11.0.0_r39] DotOS-V5.1.2 | [26/07/2021]

Search This thread

adamrpostjr

Dec 10, 2013
Milton
change Light yellow or green fod light isn´t working for Fingerprint. my fingerprint is not recognized.

CTS profile fails. I used the safetynet-fix 1.1.1.zip but it doesn't work. Can it be that it is related to the fingerprint?

I flashed the previous version and all of it is working now. The problem with that Is you cant get GAPPS, Ive tried everything and cannot get it to install due to lack of space on the system partition

iTryH

Nov 15, 2020
How do I go about changing the Settings screen like it was before with the round boxes?. I used substratum to change around some stuff, and when I disable everything, the settings are either pitch-black or white. I tried to clear the settings storage didn't seem the settings make it go back to stock looking. Anybody got any tips?.

change Light yellow or green fod light isn´t working for Fingerprint. my fingerprint is not recognized.

CTS profile fails. I used the safetynet-fix 1.1.1.zip but it doesn't work. Can it be that it is related to the fingerprint?
Use MagiskHideProps, to pass, simply install module get a terminal app and type su, then type props and set the OnePlus 8 Pro android 11 config and reboot. I'm passing both, at all times. Make sure to also have MagiskHide on some apps like GPay or Google Play Services :)

For the fingerprint, I use the lime green FOD Recognizing Color. Make sure to reset up your FP after changing colors!

If you need anymore help just reply!!

Reactions: serial1005

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    beautiful rom.. it will take some time to adapt to it but the customizations are too good. Only one bug noticed so far is the green tint while playing HDR videos on youtube.. No HDR videos for me till its fixed as i love this rom.. thanks
    I’ll check this later, I didn’t update the Google version, so I don’t know, it’s a waste of time to do the package, so I’ll debug it slowly.
    Well do I need to isntall gapps like microg or nikgapps or something like that as I just booted to the ROM and there is no gapps present also there is no info in this thread as one have to install gapps or not ?
    Download and install the variant specifically labeled with "GApps" 😂
    can someone share the download link
    Download link on homepage
    The July 19 build is very nice. My 8 Pro feeling like Android 12 beta 3 phone.
    OnePlus camera has been added on the road 07-20 There is a package in one hour
    Hi y'all,

I recently flashed DotOs and I'm loving it till now, unfortunately there's one that's been bothering me.
    When I lock my phone, the locking animation never goes smoothly and sometimes when powering on my phone from the AOD, it struggles as well.
    Here's a video which shows the issue:
    I don’t know this. The lock screen animation shouldn’t be my problem. I have to go to the dotos official website to give feedback.
    dotOS-5-githubBanner.png

photo_2021-07-22_17-18-57.jpg

Security patch:

June Security Patch

Thanks to the following open source projects:

Thanks@doc @luk1337 @smore-lore @Rituj Beniwal @darkobas@Alexandru Scurtu@ZVNexus@gotenksIN
    @cjh124913135676

Open source @Havoc-os-8p

dotOS:

PixelExperience:

AICP:

arrow:

aospa:

havoc-os:

PixelExperience:

Resurrection Remix OS:

omni:

crdroidandroid:

Nitrogen Project:

LineageOS:

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code: Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-07-22

Update log:

Regarding some network problems, please turn off volte by yourself for dual cards

Fix some bugs and improve stability

No SIM card displayed, please restart your phone

Update OnePlus Gallery、 operator language

Add IPV4V6 apns

Fix OnePlus old bug

download link:DOWNLOAD

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD

dotos-kernel-boot.img: DOWNLOAD

Copy "payload.bin" to "payload input", then double-click to open "payload_dumper.exe" and run and wait for the package to be automatically unpacked. Copy or move "payload_output" to the "fastboot_installer" folder, and then double-click "ROMinstaller. bat" run to connect to the mobile phone ( Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs | Pay attention to double clear data,Then go back and restart(reboot system) the phone

Screenshot_20210509-151442.pngScreenshot_20210509-153748.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150127.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150135.png
    FP is very fast and responsive on 24/06/21 build..thanks dev for amazing work
    Well do I need to isntall gapps like microg or nikgapps or something like that as I just booted to the ROM and there is no gapps present also there is no info in this thread as one have to install gapps or not ?
    Download and install the variant specifically labeled with "GApps" 😂
    beautiful rom.. it will take some time to adapt to it but the customizations are too good. Only one bug noticed so far is the green tint while playing HDR videos on youtube.. No HDR videos for me till its fixed as i love this rom.. thanks
    I’ll check this later, I didn’t update the Google version, so I don’t know, it’s a waste of time to do the package, so I’ll debug it slowly.
    I've been eyeing this ROM for quite some time, glad to see someone port it to OP8P! Can't wait to try it!