• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][OnePlus 8 PRO][11.0.0_r45] DotOS-V5.2 | [15/09/2021]

Search This thread

zizzyboi

Jan 8, 2019
aosp the same lineage Information screen display

And I did notice slight lags when scrolling. Like it feels like it goes from 120h to 60-90hertz when scrolling.
Doesn't happen on all apps though .
And doesn't happen all the time though .
Just would love forced 120hertz no matter what app or anything I do on my phone.
That would be awesome thanks
Amazing work btw

guitarsmurf2501

Jan 12, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
Motorola Edge 20
And I did notice slight lags when scrolling. Like it feels like it goes from 120h to 60-90hertz when scrolling.
Doesn't happen on all apps though .
And doesn't happen all the time though .
Just would love forced 120hertz no matter what app or anything I do on my phone.
That would be awesome thanks
Amazing work btw
Yeah it's not as smooth as the auto setting on oos. I think you can force it by setting the minimum to 120hz too. May cost some battery life though.

Daddycoolllll

Jul 31, 2021
how to
Man you made me a very happy man. This ROM is unbelievable.. ALL the problems I have had with other AOSP ROM's are just not here. FP on AOD works fine, no ghost touches, Hey / OK Google works fine, AOD turns off when closing my wallet case in stead of staying on.. The customization of DOT is incredible.. I love this ROM already!

One thing, is it possible to make the "date" option for the clock not only the day but also the date itself so for example not just "sa 13:41" but "sa may 15 13:41" or whatever Java format my country uses (dd DD mmm HH:MM I believe), I know gravitybox can do it but I don't wanna install EdXposed if I don;t have to lol.
flash can u pls explain

paarry

Aug 23, 2010
Coimbatore
OnePlus 8 Pro
The ROM is awesome to use. But if AOD is enabled, the ROM freezes and double tap to wake does not work. If the phone is taken out from pocket the screen does not wake, but the lockscreen shortcuts work that too in a black screen, i cant see where and what i m touching in the screen, after a lot of struggle the display was on when i swipe up from right to activate the camera. Then the lockscreen appears and then i m able to open the phone entering pin.

While using AOD also the same issue, I cant use the fingerprint, I have to wake the phone using the power button and enter pin to open the phone, even double tap to wake in AOD doesnt work even though its enabled in the settings.

Pocket detection is not working, there is a lot of mistouch and sometimes it called up emergency number.

I really liked the ROM, if some of these bugs can be checked it can be used as a daily driver.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread isnt closed anymore? New updates coming?
    I am waiting for dotos5.2, because there is no change between 5.12 and 5.13, just the official website version number.
    Nice rom, got these issues though:
    - ok google not working when screen is off (only op8+ that has that issue)
    - power double press -> camera not working

Anyone else got these issues?
    This can’t be fixed. Other cameras that support OnePlus also have this problem. You need to update the Google version
    Ok, thats about the camera.
    Whats about the google assistant in standby?
    This is your next Google Assistant Change to battery not optimized
    Looking forward to the DotOS 5.2 update after its source releasing yesterday.
    The official website has not been updated yet, or the version number is 5.13, wait for tomorrow to see
    Can i flash the 5.2 now??? Because I'm seeing beta version
    There is a small problem, wait for it to be fixed.
    View attachment 5409401

dot5-2-wide.png

photo_2021-09-14_14-51-00.jpg

photo_2021-09-14_00-58-51.jpg

Security patch:

June Security Patch

Thanks to the following open source projects:

Thanks@doc @luk1337 @smore-lore @Rituj Beniwal @darkobas@Alexandru Scurtu@ZVNexus@gotenksIN
    @cjh124913135676

Open source @Havoc-os-8p

dotOS:

PixelExperience:

AICP:

arrow:

aospa:

havoc-os:

PixelExperience:

Resurrection Remix OS:

omni:

crdroidandroid:

Nitrogen Project:

LineageOS:

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code: Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-09-15

Update log:

Regarding some network problems, please turn off volte by yourself for dual cards

Fix some bugs and improve stability

No SIM card displayed, please restart your phone

Update OnePlus Gallery、 operator language

Add IPV4V6 apns

Fix OnePlus old bug

download link:DOWNLOAD (WIFI automatic flashback can be added manually by adding WIFI As for this issue, the official website)

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD

dotos-kernel-boot.img: DOWNLOAD

Copy "payload.bin" to "payload input", then double-click to open "payload_dumper.exe" and run and wait for the package to be automatically unpacked. Copy or move "payload_output" to the "fastboot_installer" folder, and then double-click "ROMinstaller. bat" run to connect to the mobile phone ( Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs | Pay attention to double clear data,Then go back and restart(reboot system) the phone

View attachment 5304205View attachment 5323567
    Screenshot_20210915-224323605.jpgScreenshot_20210915-224630_dotOS_Launcher.pngScreenshot_20210915-224328_Customizations.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150135.png
    FP is very fast and responsive on 24/06/21 build..thanks dev for amazing work
    Well do I need to isntall gapps like microg or nikgapps or something like that as I just booted to the ROM and there is no gapps present also there is no info in this thread as one have to install gapps or not ?
    Download and install the variant specifically labeled with "GApps" 😂
    beautiful rom.. it will take some time to adapt to it but the customizations are too good. Only one bug noticed so far is the green tint while playing HDR videos on youtube.. No HDR videos for me till its fixed as i love this rom.. thanks
    I’ll check this later, I didn’t update the Google version, so I don’t know, it’s a waste of time to do the package, so I’ll debug it slowly.
    Thread isnt closed anymore? New updates coming?
    I am waiting for dotos5.2, because there is no change between 5.12 and 5.13, just the official website version number.