• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][OnePlus 8 PRO][11.0.0_r48] DotOS-V5.2 | [07/10/2021]

Search This thread

Dahaidemeng1

Sep 16, 2021
View attachment 5409401

View attachment 5409289

View attachment 5409269

View attachment 5409271

Security patch:

June Security Patch

Thanks to the following open source projects:

Thanks@doc @luk1337 @smore-lore @Rituj Beniwal @darkobas@Alexandru Scurtu@ZVNexus@gotenksIN
@cjh124913135676

Open source @Havoc-os-8p

dotOS:

PixelExperience:

AICP:

arrow:

aospa:

havoc-os:

PixelExperience:

Resurrection Remix OS:

omni:

crdroidandroid:

Nitrogen Project:

LineageOS:

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

2. Download the proper ZIP

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code: Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-09-15

Update log:

Regarding some network problems, please turn off volte by yourself for dual cards

Fix some bugs and improve stability

No SIM card displayed, please restart your phone

Update OnePlus Gallery、 operator language

Add IPV4V6 apns

Fix OnePlus old bug

download link:DOWNLOAD

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD

dotos-kernel-boot.img: DOWNLOAD

将“payload.bin”复制到“payload input”,然后双击打开“payload_dumper.exe”运行,等待包自动解压。将“payload_output”复制或移动到“fastboot_installer”文件夹,然后双击“ROMinstaller.bat”运行连接手机( Wipe Data/Cache/System from non-AOSP ROMs | 注意双清数据,然后回去重启(reboot system)手机

View attachment 5304205View attachment 5323567
View attachment 5410507View attachment 5410509View attachment 5410511View attachment 5323569

zement

Oct 27, 2020

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 53

zizzyboi

Jan 8, 2019
Waiting for me to update and fix it in a few days
amazing build btw. but I feel like performance and scrolling was better on old 5.1.2 build with the july kernel.
just new gapps build im noticing scrolling is not as smooth and when leaving apps i can see the white thing on the background when leaving the app. (hope you understand what I meant haha)

kumar akarsh

Dec 21, 2012
Awesome build. Some bugs I noticed:

1. Face unlock always skips lockscreen automatically even if the swipe up to unlock option is enabled

2. Long press to toggle torch not working. Vibration feedback is there but torch is not switched on

3. Vibration in some places are not tight (where they are supposed to be) compared to the last build

nimenhao

Apr 24, 2021
OnePlus 8T
Awesome build. Some bugs I noticed:

1. Face unlock always skips lockscreen automatically even if the swipe up to unlock option is enabled

2. Long press to toggle torch not working. Vibration feedback is there but torch is not switched on

3. Vibration in some places are not tight (where they are supposed to be) compared to the last build
1.The flashlight can be used by flashing the ROM by itself, or turn on the flashlight with gestures

2.The face is a problem with your settings, mine is no problem, you must open two settings when you swipe up

3.Vibration The next version adds sensitive vibration adjustment

kumar akarsh

Dec 21, 2012
1.The flashlight can be used by flashing the ROM by itself, or turn on the flashlight with gestures

2.The face is a problem with your settings, mine is no problem, you must open two settings when you swipe up

3.Vibration The next version adds sensitive vibration adjustment
Ya man I know how to switch on/off flashlight using other methods. I was just letting you know that there's a feature that is broken. Also face unlock works. But I want to unlock but wait for me to swipe lockscreen. That is not working. Again amazing build though. Running from last 2 days, no hiccups at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I also use the German language. Does the rom work if you set the setting in English and leave it set?
    This problem has to go to dotos feedback https://t.me/dotos

DOTOS 5.2 Official website announcement

The builds for the new release of Dotos 5.2 has been put on pause for the time being until the bugs are fixed. Until then please Refrain from asking where it is or why it was paused. You WILL be muted and removed if you carry on asking.

The whole team has their personal life to live and are doing all this for free. The most respectful thing to do right now is wait for the best release in history.

is the Rom now stable to use ? saw the previous post about 5.2 being pulled due to bugs
    dotos is not a stable rom, other roms are more stable than him,There are still some things on the official website that have not been merged to play
    Its shows 10 October build..its newer one with Oct sec patch?
    October security patch
    October security patch,

The language problem has to wait for your test, because I have no problem with the test. Different countries

If the language has not been modified, continue to go to the official website for feedback
    5.2 work great. No bugs so far. I miss the colored status bar. and, can I hide the clock on the lock screen? Thanks for your hard work 👍
    How do I solve file manager issue? I really need help on it
    Can only stop Google File Management The new version has removed a file management
    View attachment 5409401

dot5-2-wide.png

photo_2021-09-14_14-51-00.jpg

photo_2021-09-14_00-58-51.jpg

Security patch:

June Security Patch

Thanks to the following open source projects:

Thanks@doc @luk1337 @smore-lore @Rituj Beniwal @darkobas@Alexandru Scurtu@ZVNexus@gotenksIN
    @cjh124913135676

Open source @Havoc-os-8p

dotOS:

PixelExperience:

AICP:

arrow:

aospa:

havoc-os:

PixelExperience:

Resurrection Remix OS:

omni:

crdroidandroid:

Nitrogen Project:

LineageOS:

Back up data before flashing

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

3. Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs

4. Flash the ROM

5. Reboot to System and Update / Dirty Flash

1. Reboot to Fastbootd

3. Flash the ROM

4. Reboot to System

Factory Reset/wipe if needed [You probably need to] -------> Go back reboot system

Android OS version: 11

Source code: Dotos

Build author/Device Maintainer:nimenhao

Kernel Source code:lineage/kernel

Compile time:2021-10-07

No SIM card displayed, please restart your phone

The builds for the new release of Dotos 5.2 has been put on pause for the time being until the bugs are fixed. Until then please Refrain from asking where it is or why it was paused. You WILL be muted and removed if you carry on asking.

The whole team has their personal life to live and are doing all this for free. The most respectful thing to do right now is wait for the best release in history.

MEGA-download link:DOWNLOAD

google-drive DOWNLOAD (If there is a switch theme card or other card, just close the blur window)

Brush tool:DOWNLOAD

dotos-kernel-boot.img: DOWNLOAD

[TWRP][3.5.2-11][instantnoodle]TWRP for OnePlus 8/8Pro ][WIP] :

Copy "payload.bin" to "payload input", then double-click to open "payload_dumper.exe" and run and wait for the package to be automatically unpacked. Copy or move "payload_output" to the "fastboot_installer" folder, and then double-click "ROMinstaller. bat" run to connect to the mobile phone ( Wipe Data/Cache/System when coming from non-AOSP ROMs | Pay attention to double clear data,Then go back and restart(reboot system) the phone

View attachment 5304205View attachment 5323567
    Screenshot_20210915-224323605.jpgScreenshot_20210915-224630_dotOS_Launcher.pngScreenshot_20210915-224328_Customizations.png
    Screenshot_20210529-150135.png
    I also use the German language. Does the rom work if you set the setting in English and leave it set?
    This problem has to go to dotos feedback https://t.me/dotos

There will be dotos 5.2 without gapps.
    Wait for the big update of the official website to update you without gapps, because dotos5.2 still has some problems
    FP is very fast and responsive on 24/06/21 build..thanks dev for amazing work
    Well do I need to isntall gapps like microg or nikgapps or something like that as I just booted to the ROM and there is no gapps present also there is no info in this thread as one have to install gapps or not ?
    Download and install the variant specifically labeled with "GApps" 😂