[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience BETA [PERMISSIVE][DOWNLOADFIXED]

Search This thread

GitDaisy

Oct 29, 2017
Thread title: [ROM][11][DEVICE] PixelExperience [AOSP]

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola One [deen]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
PERMISSIVE & WFD
DRM Content crashes but it's hard to reproduce as seems to only appear with Disney+ and Chrome, please tell other apps that cause crash when displaying video content.
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from MEGA

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer (ROM Developer)
Liked my work? Give me a tip (Device Maintainer)

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Last edited:

Zestar

Jan 12, 2012
I have been using it for a bit more than a week and I can say the performance is very good, much snappier than other roms and also than stock, but the battery usage is being around 3.6%/h screen off.
I guess thats the tradeoff for good performance, I have some background apps that use bluetooth maybe thats the reason.
please let me know if this is normal.
thanks

Reactions: aledozr

Khalid kobi

Feb 27, 2021
The Rom is excellent but a battery sipper, anyhow everything is working fine except sometimes in high demanding games there is a screen tearing that keeps happening and it's fixed by going to the home screen and then coming back to the game.

Zestar

Jan 12, 2012
The Rom is excellent but a battery sipper, anyhow everything is working fine except sometimes in high demanding games there is a screen tearing that keeps happening and it's fixed by going to the home screen and then coming back to the game.

I havent tested this but It could be due to overheating?, have you tried the new GPU drivers from magisk?

elJoseDeSanto

Dec 30, 2019
Hi! I've been using it like a week, I found these bugs:
-Gestures Navbar can't be used when you use a custom resolution (via dpichanger)
-Sometimes when trying to pull notifications bar from the left side it won't open (in normal resolution)
-Some notifications won't open at all (photo below)
-Camera can't record
I know it's a beta and don't complain, just wanted to notify if you didn't know about one of these.

Attachments

• IMG_20210305_165608_359-1.jpg
    IMG_20210305_165608_359-1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 77

Zestar

Jan 12, 2012
Hi! I've been using it like a week, I found these bugs:
-Gestures Navbar can't be used when you use a custom resolution (via dpichanger)
-Sometimes when trying to pull notifications bar from the left side it won't open (in normal resolution)
-Some notifications won't open at all (photo below)
-Camera can't record
I know it's a beta and don't complain, just wanted to notify if you didn't know about one of these.
hola Jose, I havent notice any of these issues, maybe is related to changing the resolution back and forth, and for the camera, it also does work well, altought i was unable to make the motocamera2 working. the one included worts fine.

I recommend you to do a factory reset or reinstall and try to reproduce the issues before using the dpi changer for the first time.

Zestar

Jan 12, 2012
Quais drivers, estou tendo problemas nos jogos na opção de desenvolvedor só apresenta drivers gráficos do sistema
these ones, you must have magisk root to install them, maybe you have to activate them, I havent testet that so please let us know if that works.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 5.15.29 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 5.15.29 PM.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 33

Zestar

Jan 12, 2012
Battery performance compared to stock ROM?
on stock mine lasted 18 hours normal usage, and while using this one it lasted about 12 or less hours,
so its about one third less of battery life.

but the performance is much much better than stock. you will be really impressed. 3d mark score is 98% better than all other motorola ones in the world.

Luisios

Apr 7, 2021
Hello, so the ROM is very, very good, the performance is excellent and the battery usage has improved a lot, I wanted to report a bug that is: the system does not recognize the PS4 control, it connects either via bluetooth or via otg but no it works, and gamepad setup apps don't recognize the controller either. Other than that, it's excellent. (sorry my english, i'm using google translator).

aledozr

Nov 8, 2017
on stock mine lasted 18 hours normal usage, and while using this one it lasted about 12 or less hours,
so its about one third less of battery life.

but the performance is much much better than stock. you will be really impressed. 3d mark score is 98% better than all other motorola ones in the world.
What are the steps to install the ROM? Thanks!

Un Calidoso

Apr 23, 2021
Hello; when charging the battery with the device off, the screen remains on all the time and does not show the percentage of charge, only the flash icon.
IMG-20210502-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The rom works great and it's very smooth but i found a bug.

Fingerprint sensor isn't detected by any apps, only works on lockscreen.

Awesome work regardless!
    Thread title: [ROM][11][DEVICE] PixelExperience [AOSP]

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Motorola One [deen]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    PERMISSIVE & WFD
    DRM Content crashes but it's hard to reproduce as seems to only appear with Disney+ and Chrome, please tell other apps that cause crash when displaying video content.
    DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from MEGA

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer (ROM Developer)
    Liked my work? Give me a tip (Device Maintainer)

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

thank you, this is awesome, i'd like to try it right away, but cant download it. please help.
    Download link seems to be working, however i mirrored this build to google drive for you:
    I have been using it for a bit more than a week and I can say the performance is very good, much snappier than other roms and also than stock, but the battery usage is being around 3.6%/h screen off.
    I guess thats the tradeoff for good performance, I have some background apps that use bluetooth maybe thats the reason.
    please let me know if this is normal.
    thanks
    The rom works great and it's very smooth but i found a bug.

Fingerprint sensor isn't detected by any apps, only works on lockscreen.

Awesome work regardless!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone