[ROM] [11.0] [UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience For Redmi 9 Prime [AOSP] [BETA]

Search This thread

onlysan

Oct 5, 2021
im sorry im new for flashing i just lost my imei can i fix my imei with flash this rom? or what should i do? i already do like what yt said but still got nothing

KeffKeff

Jan 4, 2016
Although the recovery link is working, the CFW link is not. Is it possible to fix this link?

Al3xFreitex

Mar 20, 2022

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi 9 Prime [lancelot]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
VoLTE
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

Flashing Steps
•Make sure you are on 12.0.1.0 and above firmware to flash ROM.
•Reboot Recovery (Use the recovery on download section to flash ROM)
•Flash Rom
•Format data
•Reboot System
•Once you see Google logo, Hold the power button to force reboot (To avoid bootloop on first boot)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download ROM
Download RECOVERY

Donate
Liked

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
VoLTE
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

Flashing Steps
•Flash Rom
•Format data
•Reboot System
•Once you see Google logo, Hold the power button to force reboot (To avoid bootloop on first boot)

Download ROM
Download RECOVERY

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

install this rom and love it, but there is a way to fix the wifi does not work for me

pirpal

May 28, 2022

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
VoLTE
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

Flashing Steps
•Flash Rom
•Format data
•Reboot System

Download ROM
Download RECOVERY

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Now it is official! https://download.pixelexperience.org/lava (lancelot + shiva) (Redmi 9 Prime/Redmi 9 probably supports, im using it in lancelot)

Reactions: MaxisMan

dataworx

Feb 26, 2022
Installed on a Redmi 9, loving it but battery use overnight has gone from 3-4% to 17-20%, seems Google Play Services is the problem. I have tried all the fixes for Google Play Services, reset the phone and wiped then reloaded PE, but the problem is still there. Any tips, please?

pirpal

May 28, 2022
Installed on a Redmi 9, loving it but battery use overnight has gone from 3-4% to 17-20%, seems Google Play Services is the problem. I have tried all the fixes for Google Play Services, reset the phone and wiped then reloaded PE, but the problem is still there. Any tips, please?
Sadly im not the maintainer of the rom, So i dont know, But try erasing Google Play Services Cache and after that, All the data wipe (of the Goople Play Services APP). Also, This month (06) Isn't coming any updates as i know, Since the maintainer is sick, So, Probably next month or if he gets better, Anyway, Good luck!

Al3xFreitex

Mar 20, 2022
Hello, could you help me? , is that I have not been able to downgrade the base firmware to MIUI 12.0.10 global since every time I do it my cell phone gets bricked, it is a redmi9A (Dandelion)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

What is this?

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    VoLTE
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Flashing Steps
    •Flash Rom
    •Format data
    •Reboot System

Download ROM
    Download RECOVERY

Donate

Translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

New update is up!

Download

Changelogs:

- Fixed video playback issues
    - ROM is enforcing now
    - Hotspot fixed
    - Added dynamical dalvik heap
    - Fixed recording lag
    - Fixed serial-console notification
    - Battery graph fixed
    - Fixed bug, Where apps can't recognize that you have a fingerprint sensor
    - Optimized ART and Dex2OAT

Sorry for the delay in posting updating! Huge thanks to @ud4 and all lancelot testers for helping in testing and fixing bugs!
    I'm currently using the Android Q Pixel Experience. Exciting to test your ROM now, what does the new features of android R? When are you going to release the stable version of this?
    Mate, if you flash this rom then please upload some screenshots from about section, will ya??
    Here you are. Sorry im not using English, What info do you want to see?
    The face unlock not present and the double tap to wake is not working, hope there are solutions to enable that 2 features, I found them very useful.
    ROMs will NOT improve gaming performance, and if they will it will mostly be a tiny difference
    Gaming kernels might improve performance but they also might brick your device with no way to recover it