[ROM] [11.0] [UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience For Redmi Note 9/Redmi 10X 4G [AOSP] [BETA]

Search This thread

Xwwz4wnn44444

Sep 9, 2020
Is there anybody noticed the in call volume is low or it's just me
I searched for increasing the call volume
And I found this code line :
adb shell service call audio 7 i32 3 i32 0 i32 1
But I don't know if it's computable with android 11
If there is another way please tell me and thanks in advance

Addyin11

Feb 27, 2021
Flashing Update I'm not a flashing nerd and I can tell you by experience that I have with flashing that this device isn't meant for a custom ROM. I have been trying to flash 3 different ROMS for the last week and it always ends up in a soft brick. In the end, while I was desperately trying to flash TWRP, the device ended up messing up the bootloader and I could neither go to recovery mode nor to fastboot mode. Downgrading is strictly prohibited by Xiaomi's anti-rollback feature.

Kindly ignore this if you have a Xiaomi authorized account and can easily go to EDL mode. I ended up paying a visit to the Service centre and the guy there was offended by the fact that I had unlocked the bootloader. Anyways, I would really love to hear from people with real experience rather than people who have their secondary phones up for testing that they don't mind bricking.

Communos

Oct 28, 2019
Paris
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Google Pixel 3 XL
Flashing Update I'm not a flashing nerd and I can tell you by experience that I have with flashing that this device isn't meant for a custom ROM. I have been trying to flash 3 different ROMS for the last week and it always ends up in a soft brick. In the end, while I was desperately trying to flash TWRP, the device ended up messing up the bootloader and I could neither go to recovery mode nor to fastboot mode. Downgrading is strictly prohibited by Xiaomi's anti-rollback feature.

Kindly ignore this if you have a Xiaomi authorized account and can easily go to EDL mode. I ended up paying a visit to the Service centre and the guy there was offended by the fact that I had unlocked the bootloader. Anyways, I would really love to hear from people with real experience rather than people who have their secondary phones up for testing that they don't mind bricking.
Well, I've been flashing stuff on this device since September 2020, I bricked once and fixed it too. We have MTK Exploit, so authorized account needed for flashing stock in EDL isn't an issue. You just need to be aware of the procedure for flashing, It's an MTK device, chances of brick are higher than snapdragon, but obviously, Once you get to know the steps to flash and to fix simple errors (which doesn't take much time to learn), You can run custom roms on this device easily :)

Reactions: vlad3647
New update is up!

Download

Changelogs:

- Fixed video playback issues
- ROM is enforcing now
- Hotspot fixed
- Added dynamical dalvik heap
- Fixed recording lag
- Fixed serial-console notification
- Battery graph fixed
- Fixed bug, Where apps can't recognize that you have a fingerprint sensor
- Optimized ART and Dex2OAT

Sorry for the delay in posting updating! Huge thanks to @ud4 and all merlin testers for helping in testing and fixing bugs! :)

Minhvlvl

Aug 29, 2020
Redmi Note 9
Will anything happen if i back up data from Kraken project, then install it, then apply the backup? Do i still have to format if I'm flash from custom rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 9/Redmi 10X 4G [merlin]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    VoLTE
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

Flashing Steps
    •Make sure you are on 12.0.1.0 and above firmware to flash ROM.
    •Reboot Recovery (Use the recovery on download section to flash ROM)
    •Flash Rom
    •Format data
    •Reboot System
    •Once you see Google logo, Hold the power button to force reboot (To avoid bootloop on first boot)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download ROM
    Download RECOVERY

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I did so , and i'm stuck at google Logo for more than half an hour
    any suggestions
    at first I'm also stuck at google logo, and throws to fastboot and twrp is gone 🥲 this is what i did
    - reflash twrp and vbmeta
    - format data (you have to type yes)
    - flash ROM
    i didn't format again after flashing the rom and then boom, boot successfully. did you try to force reboot? I I didn't because I thought there was no need for that
    New update is up!

Download

Changelogs:

- Fixed video playback issues
    - ROM is enforcing now
    - Hotspot fixed
    - Added dynamical dalvik heap
    - Fixed recording lag
    - Fixed serial-console notification
    - Battery graph fixed
    - Fixed bug, Where apps can't recognize that you have a fingerprint sensor
    - Optimized ART and Dex2OAT

Sorry for the delay in posting updating! Huge thanks to @ud4 and all merlin testers for helping in testing and fixing bugs! :)
    @SparXFusion Consider adding link this to the first post as the one you presently have there isn't working, which may lead to the thread being reported.

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    Alternative link for the rom since the one in the thread is down: