[ROM] [11.0] [UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience For Redmi Note 9/Redmi 10X 4G [AOSP] [BETA]

Search This thread

aarav12345

Apr 3, 2021
Micromax IN Note 1

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 9/Redmi 10X 4G [merlin]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
VoLTE
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
You tell me

Flashing Steps
•Make sure you are on 12.0.1.0 and above firmware to flash ROM.
•Reboot Recovery (Use the recovery on download section to flash ROM)
•Flash Rom
•Format data
•Reboot System
•Once you see Google logo, Hold the power button to force reboot (To avoid bootloop on first boot)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download ROM
Download RECOVERY

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

download like isnt working

shadowstep

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R

nandoinet

Apr 6, 2021
I'm new here, but even without much experience, with a little patience and persistence I managed to flash the last build on RN9 Merlin and it's working very well.

But I would like a help in two problems, the first is that the WiFi is disconnecting whenever the screen goes into standby and I did not find an option to always leave it active.

The second is about the camera, as I thought the apk included in the rom is very limited and I installed a GCAM (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl11), what worked best for me was MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVp_MGC.apk (it works pretty much everything), but the camera's preview is getting stuck ...

Any help is welcome 🙏🙏😁

TheAabedKhan

Mar 21, 2021
Redmi Note 9
I'm new here, but even without much experience, with a little patience and persistence I managed to flash the last build on RN9 Merlin and it's working very well.

But I would like a help in two problems, the first is that the WiFi is disconnecting whenever the screen goes into standby and I did not find an option to always leave it active.

The second is about the camera, as I thought the apk included in the rom is very limited and I installed a GCAM (https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/f/dl11), what worked best for me was MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVp_MGC.apk (it works pretty much everything), but the camera's preview is getting stuck ...

Any help is welcome 🙏🙏😁
To fix the Wi-Fi disconnecting issue, follow these steps:

Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Advanced > Special app access > Battery Optimization >
All Apps

Find Google Wi-Fi Provisioner and Click Don't Optimize. Done.

For the GCam issue, if magisk is installed, then download and flash this magisk module from https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/BufferFix_RN9_Wyroczen.zip

If not rooted, download the most stable GCam from https://ukcdn.cyanogenmods.org/down.../Gcam_6.1.021_V1.6_02b6.5_A10_Wyroczen_v2.apk

Reactions: VD171 and nandoinet
D

Deleted member 11547197

Hello, already I want to say that this rom is perfect, except for this small downside, when my phone is turned off and I put it in charge it causes a loop on the Redmi logo.

Je voudrais savoir si je suis le seul à être touché ou s'il s'agit d'un problème récurrent et en même temps si certaines personnes ont déjà rencontré ce problème et ont réussi à le résoudre, je suis intéressé. 😁😁

Edit : Fixed in the last update

Last edited by a moderator:
Play store is showing not enough space and not installing but I have over 100gb free and files in chrome are downloading slowly and shows waiting for network and not completing downloads even though I have excellent wifi . And youtube vanced is not installing
Can anyone help me why downloads are slow and play store is not downloading
Thanks in advance

Akisa1243

Oct 18, 2018
Hi,i have been using this rom for a few days,and i have some issues.
First issue for me was camera app and i tried a lot of gcams but in the end a found axn camera which looks exactly like miui camera and everything works perfectly.
Secon issue for me was gallery app but i ended up using a+ gallery which is perfect for my needs.
Third issue for me was music player app that i fixed by downloading retro music player which is perfect
Fourth issue for me is that in standby my wifi doesnt work and,i tried disabling few wifi things in setting and it did not fix it so my solution is to just leave lte on always but now i do not recive calls in standby mode how can i fix that?
This is perfect rom for daily use and i will continue using it.

Akisa1243

Oct 18, 2018
First issue for me was camera app and i tried a lot of gcams but in the end a found axn camera which looks exactly like miui camera and everything works perfectly.
Secon issue for me was gallery app but i ended up using a+ gallery which is perfect for my needs.
Third issue for me was music player app that i fixed by downloading retro music player which is perfect
Fourth issue for me is that in standby my wifi doesnt work and,i tried disabling few wifi things in setting and it did not fix it so my solution is to just leave lte on always but now i do not recive calls in standby mode how can i fix that?

TheAabedKhan

Mar 21, 2021
Redmi Note 9
Follow this one https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-redmi-10x-4g-aosp-beta.4236913/post-84788041

Top Liked Posts