• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] PixelExperience Plus For Redmi 9C [angelica]

Search This thread

patkk

Mar 14, 2021
Wroclaw
Enforcing. Devs rarely release the Permissive ones, that's why. You might also want to dig deeper into it. Also, if you're planning to flash this build, please flash the call fix zip provided by the user recently and confirm if it's working. Thanks.
Hi. I already migrated my asus phone to the lineageOS and support developers of the official build, push patches for kernel and OS parts. I think about migration to the pixel or lineageOS of the my wife's xaomi redmi 9c. But she is a quite demanding client thats why I want to be sure which sources you use and howto solve main problems with device/build.
I have question related to offline charing. Do you know how the use could charge phone when the battery is completely discharged

best regards,

Lucaman89

Dec 16, 2011
Bergamo
Please give your feedback regarding the call fix patch, I also want to know. I'm currently on stock 12.0.18 cause calls dont work on custom roms, therefore, I can't stay on custom roms.
After flashing magisk, open the manager, click on the puzzle icon, choose use zip from device and choose the zip you have downloaded, then after installation, reboot your device.

Top Liked Posts