[ROM] [11.0] [UNOFFICIAL] Project Sakura [ARM64] [Galaxy A20]

Search This thread

_Androsh_

May 30, 2021
Hi Im new to rooting and custom Roms
It seems that my device sound is very low
I installed the viper Module but its still pretty quite
So I found some guy tinkering with mixer_path.XML file and it did not work for me cus some of the name has changed in your ROM
Can you help me fix it

maurodavid___

May 31, 2021
Noob here, stock in boot loop, I did all the steps as said in the post provided from rooting samsung a205xx .

Any sugestion on how to install it? Succesfully unlocked bootloader, installed twrp, install rom, dm verify disable also flashed, but i can't boot the rom.

IamTheBRAVE

June update changelog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210621-083235_Power_Browser.png
    Screenshot_20210621-083235_Power_Browser.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 45

Tano_INA

Feb 25, 2021
i can't open the emergency call in the lock screen
Any ideas to fix the problem?

Last edited:

as21

Oct 13, 2012
What did you wipe and flash when installing this ROM ?
I have the same problem. Had stock Android 10 since I've got the phone, unlocked the bootloader today, flashed twrp with Odin, wiped dalvik/data/cache/system and then transferred the rom to my phone (internal memory, no microsd). Installed the rom using twrp, rebooted the device and then I got stuck on a "the phone is not running samsung official software" warning screen, then a black screen and nothing. I don't know what I did wrong. Phone still gets to Download screen, though. What should I do?

KineSight

I have the same problem. Had stock Android 10 since I've got the phone, unlocked the bootloader today, flashed twrp with Odin, wiped dalvik/data/cache/system and then transferred the rom to my phone (internal memory, no microsd). Installed the rom using twrp, rebooted the device and then I got stuck on a "the phone is not running samsung official software" warning screen, then a black screen and nothing. I don't know what I did wrong. Phone still gets to Download screen, though. What should I do?
Did you flash the ROM directly after installing TWRP ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

header.png

Project Sakura is a custom ROM based on Lineage OS, It tries to remain true to it while also providing some more functionality and UI changes. Its sole purpose is to provide a platform which is powered by Lineage and is more customisable than Lineage.​

disclaimer.png

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."​

flashing.png

CLEAN FLASH :
    Download the Build you want to flash.
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Take Backup (Not Necessary)
    -Wipe System, Vendor, Cache, Dalvik Cache and Data
    -Flash the ROM
    -Flash arm64 Gapps (Optional)
    -Reboot​

download.png

credits.png

-Lineage OS
    -AOSP
    -Superior OS
    -AOSiP
    -DerpFest
    -Pixel Experience
    -Extended UI
    -Havoc OS
    -CrDroid ROM​

source.png

support.png

Join :- Official Support Group for A20

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

Donate
    If you like our work then please consider donating. It helps us to pay server to build roms :)
    PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/chaturbaij

sakura.jpg

- Smart Charging
    - IMS (Volte, ...)
    - Bluetooth calls

miscinfo.png

Project Sakura, ROM for a20
    Device:
    Samsung Galaxy A20
    Maintainer: @Chatur2709
    Build Type: Official

Contributors
    Eureka team for trees and kernel
    Kernel Source: Eureka kernel source

ROM OS Version: 11.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4.y
    Based On: LineageOS 18.1

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 5.R
    SELinux Status: Enforcing
    Initial Release Date: 2021-03-08
    Latest Update Release Date: 2021-04-06
    I actually installed A205F a few hrs ago. It definitely works. I'm gonna write some things below which no one told me.

Here's my long a*s half day review.

Pros :

The performance is quite good with games, I've tried Real Racing and PUBG so far without any issues.

And goddamn my phone has never run faster. My eyes feel blessed with the smooth transitions too.

Data speed meter, long press power button for flashlight (my fav).

Unfortunately performance is the only thing this GSI can provide, so if you care about phone's battery life and snappy UI then this is for you.

Cons :

Customization is very limited. The first thing you'd expect after performance is customization in a GSI.

No settings for immersive status bar. I know for a fact that GSIs can easily cause oled burn-in because of their brightness issues. I was not able to fix this using any third-party apps too.

No fingerprint support in the current official version, which I assume is probably the last major update for A20. So just buy another phone cover which doesn't leave space for the sensor.

I personally think Face unlock is not the way to go for phones like A20 or A10. This makes day to day use impossible.
    THIS IS NOT A GSI , IT IS A CUSTOM ROM.

Customization is not "very limited" - it's not even limited.

The latest July 2021 Update has an issue with Fingerprint support - It should be resolved in the future UNOFFICIAL builds. For now you can stay with June 2021 Update if you need Fingerprint.
    Update available
    i
    I saw there are other Roms on telegram for A20 that are not on XDA. i have my eyes on DotOS 5.0 for A20. There are lots of threads for it on other (supported) device forums. Would love to see it here too.
    I will post when i get time
    We have a LOS-Based rom for a20, even if we don't have the Original LOS rom

Anyway, thanks. Good work on that!
    I can't wait for new releases <3
    Chatur also made Lineage 18.1 for A20 and a couple other ROM's. You can find them on Telegram. ONLY ProjectSakura for A20 is Official.