* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you
ShapeShiftOS is a custom-rom based on AOSP that aims to provide a different user interface and experience than any other ROM on the market.
You have to be on xiaomi.eu Stable or MIUI CN Stable before flashing, otherwise IT WON'T WORK
Also, if you're coming from another AOSP based rom you can flash without format data. But if you have issues, format it
First time flash :
1. Flash the Lineage recovery using "fastboot flash boot_ab boot.img".
2. Hold power button and volume up button to reboot into Lineage recovery.
3. In recovery go "Factory reset" then "Format data/factory reset" using volume butttons.
4. In recovery go to "Apply update" then "Apply from ADB" using volume butttons.
5. Flash the rom using ADB: "adb sideload path/to/rom.zip".
6. Reboot and have fun!
Upgrading to a Newer Build:
1. Reboot to fastboot and set the active boot slot to "A" using "fastboot --set-active=a"
2. Boot into Lineage recovery using "fastboot reboot recovery"
3. Navigate to "Apply update" then "Apply from ADB" using volume and power butttons.
4. Flash the update using ADB: "adb sideload path/to/rom.zip".
5. (optional) Flash magisk using ADB: "adb sideload path/to/magisk.zip".
Reboot and voila!
If you get "Unsuccessful boot read error at 47%", don't worry, YOUR ROM FLASHED JUST FINE.
Telegram chat if you need help : https://t.me/mi11chat
LOS Recovery :
- Prebuilt GApps
- Some Pixel stuff like lockscreen weather and feature impl in Settings
- Battery icon in Quicksettings header
- Legacy apps scale fully to display
- OOS style switches and QS layout
- Blurred powermenu background
- Custom QS tiles
- Custom clocks
- Wake on plug
- Lockscreen media art with filters
- Optional haptic feedback on qs tiles and optional disable qs tiles on lockscreen
- QS rows and columns sliders
- Alert slider dialogs
- Wireless charging animation for wired charging
- Ringtone audio focus customization
- Ambient music ticker
- Statusbar tuner
- Quick unlock and scramble pin
- Dismiss notifications by swiping fingerprint
- Burnin protection
- Redesign DocumentsUI
- cards and passes in powermenu
- OOS 11 style QS
- Network Traffic Indicators
- Battery bar
- Statusbar clock and date customization
- Pixel navbar and inversion
- Volume rocker invert on landscape, cursor and seek tracks
- Adaptive playback
- Face unlock
- Swipe up on keyguard to use faceunlock
- Redesign powermenu
- Redesign SettingsIntelligence
- Horizon lights
- Heads up blacklist, whitelist, snooze and timeout
u tell me
People behind this amazing ROM!
Ashutosh Sundresh (https://github.com/AshutoshSundresh)
Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
Nitrogen Project (https://github.com/nitrogen-project)
And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.
Kernel Source : https://github.com/Demon000/kernel_xiaomi_sm8350
XDA: DevDB Information
ShapeShift OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 11
Myself, Cosmin Tanislav
Source Code: https://github.com/ShapeShiftOS
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 5.4.61
Created: 12/9/2021, 11:17 AM
Last Updated: 12/9/2021, 7:51 PM