Development [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE][ALIOTH] PIXEL EXPERIENCE PLUS [OSS] [2021-05-06]

Search This thread

Ultraschorsch

• Sep 29, 2007
    Munich
    Thanks for sharing this ROM. I just tried to install it after unlocking the bootloader and everything seemed to work ok on my windows laptop but now my F3 always returns to pixel experience recovery mode and tells me

E: emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: No such file or directory
    E: emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media on /storage/emulated: No such file or directory

I am using the script on a Windows 10 laptop with the stock Poco charging cable.

While flashing I see the following message in the script window
    Resizing 'product_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space to resize partition')
    fastboot: error: Command failed

edit: I installed LOS through fastboot and it works fine. I also tried using the script on my linux machine but it gave me the same exact error. I also re-downloaded the ROM to make sure that it wasn´t a corrupted download.

Last edited:

deathgamer2008

Aug 22, 2020
    Flashed this ROM as soon i had seen.
    There is also option to toogle between refresh rates.

Bugs:
    Brightness seems to be lower than Miui 12.5
    Videop playback is broken unable to watch youtube or any other video.
    Mic during calls is also non functional.

Waiting for something good,this ROM had actually made my phone value for money.
    Kudoos to developer.

HoangBk1990

• Nov 9, 2019
    Xiaomi Poco F3
    Thanks for sharing this ROM. I just tried to install it after unlocking the bootloader and everything seemed to work ok on my windows laptop but now my F3 always returns to pixel experience recovery mode and tells me

E: emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: No such file or directory
    E: emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media on /storage/emulated: No such file or directory

I am using the script on a Windows 10 laptop with the stock Poco charging cable.

edit: I installed LOS through fastboot and it works fine. I also tried using the script on my linux machine but it gave me the same exact error. I also re-downloaded the ROM to make sure that it wasn´t a corrupted download.
    I also faced same issue with MIUI global 12.0.5 global. And it's also get my device unable to boot. Finally i got this room working by reflash V12.0.2.0.RKHMIXM (get from these link bellow) then reinstall Pixel Experience

Last edited:

HoangBk1990

• Nov 9, 2019
    Xiaomi Poco F3

Bugs:

Kudoos to developer.
    For me nothing at all,
    Mic and audio quality during the call are good as usual.
    Video playback in youtube vanced, and over chrome, brave, was OK.
    Brightness is quite lower than MIUI but i like these setting. I fell too bright on MIUI
    Great thanks to developer. Love you guys.

b1gb1ng

Apr 18, 2011
    I also faced same issue with MIUI global 12.0.5 global. And it's also get my device unable to boot. Finally i got this room working by reflash V12.0.2.0.RKHMIXM (get from these link bellow) then reinstall Pixel Experience
    I'm with miui 12.5.
    it is this a problem?

VnnAmed

Sep 23, 2011
    Poznań
    Hi guys, can someone point me towards a working Fastboot driver for the Poco F3? RIght now my Device Manager only shows an unrecognized "Android" device with an exclamation mark when I enter Fastboot mode. I have enabled adb debugging.

Last edited:

Fahmid Islam Soumya

• Aug 18, 2017
    Dhaka
    m.youtube.com

Bugs:

Kudoos to developer.
    You did something wrong. Make sure you came from following mentioned firmwares. All the things you mentioned working perfectly fine. Please follow the instructions again

Reactions: gengi

Fahmid Islam Soumya

• Aug 18, 2017
    Dhaka
    m.youtube.com
    Thanks mate for sharing the info with others many getting confused 😶

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      When will it be "official" ?
      Hey please replace default camera with gcam. Lineage OS snap are slow and bad quality.
      I'm waiting for this one to be official to install it ! For the camera either use gcam or the miui camera app itself if possible like the other build on other xiaomi phones ! Thanks for all your hard work
      Where did you find LOS for the Poco F3? I was looking for an hour or so but didn't find it at all.
      LOS is in the official telegram channel.
      Is it tho? Because nobody seems to know anything about the Poco F3.
      Poco F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11x all have the same lineage OS. Check this channel in telegram to download and flash Lineage OS for POCO F3 - Poco F3/Mi 11X/K40 Updates™

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for POCO F3 / MI 11X / K40

What is this?
      PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
      Wi-Fi
      RIL
      Mobile data
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FM radio
      Fingerprint reader
      Face unlock
      NFC
      Lights
      Sound/vibration

Known issues
      Dt2w
      Ok Google
      You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Drive: Click Here

Stay tuned
      Our Telegram channel
      Device Specified Telegram Group
      Our blog

NOTES:
      Recommended Firmwares: 12.0.2, 12.0.4 e 12.0.5. It can be installed from any version of this MIUI
      Backup your persist partition before flashing OSS ROM
      Pre-requisites:
      Unlocked Bootloader : https://en.miui.com/unlock/
      Pc Windows/Linux/Mac

Flash method:
      1. Unzip the PE Zip
      2. Hold Power and Volume down to reboot
      into bootloader mode
      3. Execute Install&Format.bat if you use
      Windows, . Install\&Format.sh if you use
      OS Linux Kernel Based or lunch by
      terminal . Mac\&Install\&Format.sh if you
      use Mac OS
      4. Wait for the installation to finish, you
      won't have to do anything more, it will
      restart.

Install Updates:
      1. Restart into bootloader mode
      2. Execute Update.bat if you use Windows, Update.sh if you use OS linux kernel based or
      Mac\&Update.sh if you use MacOS

Android OS version: 11.0.
      Security patch level: May 2021
      Build author/Device Maintainer: soumyo19
      Device Source code: https://github.com/soumyo19/device_xiaomi_alioth, https://github.com/soumyo19/device_xiaomi_sm8250
      Kernel Source code: https://github.com/AliothDevelopment/kernel_xiaomi_alioth
      Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
      ROM Developer: jhenrique09

Thanks list:
      @manuelbianco for the OSS device tree, vendor and odm​
      When will it be "official" ?

hehe boi waiting for ur CR 🔥
      Yeah sure ... sooooon as you know...official one :ROFLMAO:
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone