Development [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE][ALIOTH] PIXEL EXPERIENCE PLUS [OSS] [2021-05-06]

Search This thread

navey

Nov 29, 2012
OnePlus 6T
Xiaomi Poco F3
So I have tried flashing this from the MIUI 12.0.2 recommended a few posts back. I have also tried to flash the ROM from xiaomi.eu 12.5 with the same results. I get a partition does not exist error at some point in the flashing and it then continues on for a while and eventually closes itself. However once the phone reboots, I am still on whichever ROM I was on before as if I never flashed.

Last edited:

HoangBk1990

Nov 9, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
So I have tried flashing this from the MIUI 12.0.2 recommended a few posts back. I have also tried to flash the ROM from xiaomi.eu 12.5 with the same results. I get a partition does not exist error at some point in the flashing and it then continues on for a while and eventually closes itself. However once the phone reboots, I am still on whichever ROM I was on before as if I never flashed.
Maybe you have reflash 12.0.2, in first reboot(after reflash) immediately go fastboot mode by click volume down button do not let it run into MIUI.

Maybe developer will find the way make it works with TWRP , allot easier.

saito0007

May 7, 2021
Did you guys have had issues with the video camera? All camera modes are working except for the video. I get this specific error:

"Could not start media recorder. Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int
java.lang.Integer.intValue()' on a null object reference.

HoangBk1990

Nov 9, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Did you guys have had issues with the video camera? All camera modes are working except for the video. I get this specific error:

"Could not start media recorder. Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int
java.lang.Integer.intValue()' on a null object reference.
Install gcam bro. Default camera in this room really bad. In term of performance and picture quality.

Reactions: saito0007

aurotones

May 7, 2021
OP Is it possible to make this rom work on Mi 10S? On the github source, they both in a same branch which makes me think almost every hardware is identical expect the display refresh rate and 108MP camera. i have a Mi 10S (Thyme) and i would like to get a rom for it or at least build it myself.

adilrenzu

Feb 27, 2011
Riyadh
Dumb question.u did unlock your bootloader first?

navey

Nov 29, 2012
OnePlus 6T
Xiaomi Poco F3
Okay I am done trying to flash this thing until it gets updated I guess. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong so I dont get it. I flashed back to 12.0.2 global just fine and went through the setup process even just to make sure it was running smoothly and normally. I then unlocked my bootloader again and ran this insall.bat but got the errors you see here and I give up. I have no issues flashing xiaomi.eu and 0 issues flashing global so I'm not sure what to say at this point.
error.png

Please disregard. I got this fixed by installing system wide adb

Last edited:

Nkrow

Oct 22, 2017
Spain
Screenshot_20210508-025112_SafetyNet_Test.png
I can't pass CTS with this ROM :/ GPay not working.

Instead of this thing, this ROM is amazing. I feel it smoother than MIUI and obviously, I love PE, so, congrats! Hope you can work on it :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for POCO F3 / MI 11X / K40

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Dt2w
    Ok Google
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Drive: Click Here

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Device Specified Telegram Group
    Our blog

NOTES:
    Recommended Firmwares: 12.0.2, 12.0.4 e 12.0.5. It can be installed from any version of this MIUI
    Backup your persist partition before flashing OSS ROM
    Pre-requisites:
    Unlocked Bootloader : https://en.miui.com/unlock/
    Pc Windows/Linux/Mac

Flash method:
    1. Unzip the PE Zip
    2. Hold Power and Volume down to reboot
    into bootloader mode
    3. Execute Install&Format.bat if you use
    Windows, . Install\&Format.sh if you use
    OS Linux Kernel Based or lunch by
    terminal . Mac\&Install\&Format.sh if you
    use Mac OS
    4. Wait for the installation to finish, you
    won't have to do anything more, it will
    restart.

Install Updates:
    1. Restart into bootloader mode
    2. Execute Update.bat if you use Windows, Update.sh if you use OS linux kernel based or
    Mac\&Update.sh if you use MacOS

Android OS version: 11.0.
    Security patch level: May 2021
    Build author/Device Maintainer: soumyo19
    Device Source code: https://github.com/soumyo19/device_xiaomi_alioth, https://github.com/soumyo19/device_xiaomi_sm8250
    Kernel Source code: https://github.com/AliothDevelopment/kernel_xiaomi_alioth
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    ROM Developer: jhenrique09

Thanks list:
    @manuelbianco for the OSS device tree, vendor and odm​
    photo_2021-07-28_23-12-02.jpg

#PE #Unofficial #R #Alioth
    Pixel Experience+ | UNOFFICIAL | Android 11.
    Updated: July 28th, 2021

Download
    Device Support

Changelog:
    • Added support for all variants
    • Improved system stability and performance
    • Fixed dt2w
    • Improvements on Audio
    • Fixed Fast Charging
    • Improved Doze
    • Enabled Zram
    • Synced Latest repos and July Sec Patch
    • Using Latest Quantic Kernel from July 27th

Installation:
    • First FLASH MIUI 12.5.2.0 via Mi Flash
    • Then wait till MIUI boot logo
    • Quickly boot back to latest Vasi twrp (Flash twrp it in case you haven't flashed already)
    • Flash Latest Pixel Experience Plus
    • Reboot Twrp
    • Format Data
    • reboot System

NOTES!
    • I will not maintain PE+ Official someone else will maintain it soon.
    • This will be the last unofficial build from me as the Official build is already in the works by someone.
    Hope you guys Enjoy. Bye Everyone who used my version of PE+. Have a good day Ahead.

Bugs:
    • None

DONATE Dev:
    Bkash: 01716981404
    Nagad: 01732529604​
    When will it be "official" ?
    Thanks for sharing this ROM. I just tried to install it after unlocking the bootloader and everything seemed to work ok on my windows laptop but now my F3 always returns to pixel experience recovery mode and tells me

E: emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: No such file or directory
    E: emulated failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media on /storage/emulated: No such file or directory

I am using the script on a Windows 10 laptop with the stock Poco charging cable.

While flashing I see the following message in the script window
    Resizing 'product_a' FAILED (remote: 'Not enough space to resize partition')
    fastboot: error: Command failed

edit: I installed LOS through fastboot and it works fine. I also tried using the script on my linux machine but it gave me the same exact error. I also re-downloaded the ROM to make sure that it wasn´t a corrupted download.
    I also faced same issue with MIUI global 12.0.5 global. And it's also get my device unable to boot. Finally i got this room working by reflash V12.0.2.0.RKHMIXM (get from these link bellow) then reinstall Pixel Experience