• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][wt88047x] LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

RussiaBear

Jun 12, 2021
Update 20210617
- Latest ASB (June 2021)

Repartition tool updated for twrp support
NOTE: PLEASE FOLLOW THE ONSCREEN INSTRUCTIONS AND RUN "fastboot -w"
how do I delete this widget? + there is one bug when choosing wallpaper in the gallery. when you click "install as", it does not give you a choice, but automatically puts them on the desktop and the lock screen.this is the only bug. so is it clearer bro? that is, when a choice should appear, it crashes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210618-190035_eReader_Prestigio.png
    Screenshot_20210618-190035_eReader_Prestigio.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

nicknitewolf

Recognized Developer
Sep 10, 2013
Singapore
Xiaomi Poco F1
how do I delete this widget? + there is one bug when choosing wallpaper in the gallery. when you click "install as", it does not give you a choice, but automatically puts them on the desktop and the lock screen.this is the only bug. so is it clearer bro? that is, when a choice should appear, it crashes
I don’t understand what you are trying to report. Maybe a video demonstration will help?

Lordzuqi

Dec 18, 2011
Hi, I was wondering why my banking app detecting rooted on this rom ?
in 17.1 the banking app is working but overall of the phone perfomance is very laggy.
in 18.1 it was so smooth I cant believe it, but the only problem is I cant use my banking app because it was detecting that my phone was rooted.
I'm positive that my phone is not rooted, I only flash Lineageos 18.1+gapps to download banking app, and it detecting that my phone is rooted.
is it because 18.1 is not "official" yet? is there any work around on this ?
thank you

[_DaGGeR_]

Jun 27, 2016
Hello guys..i would like to know if this ROM and installation guide also work for wt86047?
still confuse about all the redmi2 variant.
Thanks for your answer.

[_DaGGeR_]

Jun 27, 2016
Yes, the only difference is the firmware (that contains bootloader, radio/baseband, etc) file, just flash the correct one for your device, the others (ROM, recovery, etc) are the same.
Alright..thanks bro..
I`m just try to flash them and successfully done..but its rebooting to recovery back after that..any suggestion?
I`m was on Mi stock rom before make a repartition and flash the rom.already wipe as suggested.seems like the partition created not permanently exist..Need guide n help, what should be done?

r6680jc

Sep 6, 2009
Yogyakarta & Purbalingga
Alright..thanks bro..
I`m just try to flash them and successfully done..but its rebooting to recovery back after that..any suggestion?
I`m was on Mi stock rom before make a repartition and flash the rom.already wipe as suggested.seems like the partition created not permanently exist..Need guide n help, what should be done?
Did you only do wipe, or format data too (the one that prompts you to type "yes")?

originalbabu

Oct 12, 2021

Top Liked Posts