- Dec 14, 2020
is selinux enforcing on this rom?thanks
Thanks for Hotfix ..It's time for an update!
You can also call it a hotfix build.
- Fixed video recording timestamp
- Fixed vowifi with enforcing selinux
- Fixed broken FM radio
- Fixed audio recording issues on surya
- Fixed google restore during setup
- Fixed Ok Google detection
- Switched to GCAM GO (cuz miui camera sucks)
=> bonus: ~200MB reduction in ROM zip size
- Added missing lato fonts
- Restored original 3 finger swipe to ss behaviour
- Touch response optimizations
- Increased stune boost to 10 (minor performance improvement)
- CCodec optimizations from upstream
- Misc fixes/improvements
You can dirty flash it over last build.
Cheers and #NeverBetter!
It's a unified build for surya/karna (Poco X3/X3 NFC), like most other ROMs on this forum.Sorry for the noob question, but I got the non NFC version and I would love to try out this ROM and I was just wondering if this'll work on it. (I tried looking for a dedicated thread for this model but I'm only seeing X3 NFC threads)
Looks good. Thanks for the speedy update. Love the switch to GCam.
Is MIUI camera already included ?Thanks for Hotfix ..
I hope to add Miui camera too .. because there is fans of it.. I'm one of them
Is miui camera no more ?? I haven't flashed the updated zip ?Is MIUI camera already included ?
can't find it anywhere , though I clean flashed the latest release
maybe I had to dirty flash ?
MIUI Camera is gone after I Tried dirty flash over the previous release
With custom recovery.I am wondering how to flash the newest vendor and firmware image, without MiFlash compatability. The ones in the links provided by the OP don't have the necessary scripts for it to work with MiFlash. I also did not find any online resource for these firmware and vendor images.
- How can I flash the vendor and firmware images without MiFlash?
- Where are these firmware images from? Where can I find the source for this newest version? I could only find really old firmware and vendor images.