[ROM][11.0] WaveOS 4.1 Rasmalai for realme C11/C12 [UNOFFICIAL][RMX2185/89]

Search This thread
kE5OXxb.jpg

WaveOS 4.1 - Rasmalai 🌊

WaveOS is an android custom ROM based on AOSP, focused on delivering a perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality and performance out of the box. This version (4.X) is based on Android 11. Various optimizations and enhancements have been merged from CAF and upstream AOSP to maximize performance and battery backup, and improve OS functionality. We provide a unique and beautiful user interface out-of-the-box that's inspired by OnePlus' OxygenOS and can be tweaked to your liking. We've also added handy features and customizations that improve user experience and prove to be useful at the end of the day, rather than bloating the ROM with unwanted features and customizations that could cause stability issues. We hope you like it! #NeverBetter

Code:
/* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Features
Head over to our full features list at GitHub | Changelogs
GApps included

Device-specific features
- Fixed VoWiFi
- Fixed ViLTE ( Carried Video Calling)
- Fixed Wifi and Bluetooth Dead on CONSYS_MT6765 Wifi Card Device

What works?
Almost everything

What's broken?
- DT2W
You tell me!

vhwxixH.png

ROM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/re...R-v4.1-20210306-0721-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download/
Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

INSTRUCTIONS
Reboot to recovery
Wipe data, cache, and dalvik if coming from another ROM
Flash ROM zip
(optional) Flash Magisk
Format data if encrypted
Reboot and voila!

Upgrading to a Newer Build
Reboot to recovery
Wipe cache and dalvik
Flash ROM zip
(optional) Flash Magisk
Reboot and voila!

Screenshots in post #2

Follow us on
Twitter | Telegram
ROM Source: https://github.com/Wave-Project/
Device Sources: https://github.com/techyminati/android_device_realme_RMX2185/
Kernel source: https://github.com/techyminati/android_kernel_realme_mt6765

Cheers and #NeverBetter 🌊

If you like my work, Please Press Thanks on this Thread :)

Attachments

• WAVE6.jpg
    WAVE6.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,985
  • WAVE2.jpg
    WAVE2.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,669
  • WAVE7.jpg
    WAVE7.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,577
  • WAVE5.jpg
    WAVE5.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,503
  • WAVE4.jpg
    WAVE4.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,434
  • WAVE3.jpg
    WAVE3.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,477
  • WAVE1.jpg
    WAVE1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,546
Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for this Custom ROM. Seems the other Custom ROMs in the main thread suffer bad bugs. Are there any significant bugs in this ROM? This is available for Realme C12 too (RMX2189), can you confirm that?View attachment 5258343
I would suggest you to not flash this custom rom or any other custom rom in this thread. I've flashed all of them and every one of them has bugs. With that many apps doesn't work either and no apps run in the background like music app, games etc. Aside from the bugs everything else is smooth in wave os but not in the other roms. Specially Google pixel one which has serious performence issue. If you still want to flash them then don't forget to keep a backup of your original rom.

Reactions: FarazM30s
Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately no, the stock recovery image you provided didn't work. After I flashed the recovery image, I could no longer access my recovery so I re flashed the twrp image and it worked again. Since I couldn't even use the image you provided I didn't even have the chance to flash the stock rom. However, the good news is I did manage to go back to stock rom after I gave my android to the official oppo service center 2 days ago. And as expected, they did it free of cost but my warranty is now void.

I would suggest you to not flash this custom rom or any other custom rom in this thread. I've flashed all of them and every one of them has bugs. With that many apps doesn't work either and no apps run in the background like music app, games etc. Aside from the bugs everything else is smooth in wave os but not in the other roms. Specially Google pixel one which has serious performence issue. If you still want to flash them then don't forget to keep a backup of your original rom.
Oh, too bad. But it seems an official build of ChiperOS is now usable on Realme C12 and C11, have anyone tried that?

Did You ever care to attach a logcat for bugs? we aren't paid for this & neither we are magicians that we would know what bugs you are experiencing !

Reporting Bugs
DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed any root implementation
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless). Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

• Love
Reactions: Nobel103
Jul 25, 2017
Did You ever care to attach a logcat for bugs? we aren't paid for this & neither we are magicians that we would know what bugs you are experiencing !

Reporting Bugs
DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed any root implementation
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless). Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
If you are offended in some way by my words then I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just simply telling people what I experienced during my usage. And sorry I can't provide you with the necessary logs anymore. The reason is, I took my android to a service center a few weeks ago to flash the official stock firmware. As a result, currently I'm not using any of the custom roms made by you so I can't use a logcat on them. FYI I didn't flash any custom kernel or rooted my device when I used the custom roms.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kE5OXxb.jpg

WaveOS 4.1 - Rasmalai 🌊

WaveOS is an android custom ROM based on AOSP, focused on delivering a perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality and performance out of the box. This version (4.X) is based on Android 11. Various optimizations and enhancements have been merged from CAF and upstream AOSP to maximize performance and battery backup, and improve OS functionality. We provide a unique and beautiful user interface out-of-the-box that's inspired by OnePlus' OxygenOS and can be tweaked to your liking. We've also added handy features and customizations that improve user experience and prove to be useful at the end of the day, rather than bloating the ROM with unwanted features and customizations that could cause stability issues. We hope you like it! #NeverBetter

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Features
    Head over to our full features list at GitHub | Changelogs
    GApps included

Device-specific features
    - Fixed VoWiFi
    - Fixed ViLTE ( Carried Video Calling)
    - Fixed Wifi and Bluetooth Dead on CONSYS_MT6765 Wifi Card Device

What works?
    Almost everything

What's broken?
    - DT2W
    You tell me!

vhwxixH.png

ROM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/re...R-v4.1-20210306-0721-UNOFFICIAL.zip/download/
    Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

INSTRUCTIONS
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe data, cache, and dalvik if coming from another ROM
    Flash ROM zip
    (optional) Flash Magisk
    Format data if encrypted
    Reboot and voila!

Upgrading to a Newer Build
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Flash ROM zip
    (optional) Flash Magisk
    Reboot and voila!

Screenshots in post #2

Follow us on
    Twitter | Telegram
    ROM Source: https://github.com/Wave-Project/
    Device Sources: https://github.com/techyminati/android_device_realme_RMX2185/
    Kernel source: https://github.com/techyminati/android_kernel_realme_mt6765

Cheers and #NeverBetter 🌊

If you like my work, Please Press Thanks on this Thread :)
    Thanks for this Custom ROM. Seems the other Custom ROMs in the main thread suffer bad bugs. Are there any significant bugs in this ROM? This is available for Realme C12 too (RMX2189), can you confirm that?View attachment 5258343
    I didn't try that one yet so I can't tell

I didn't try that one yet so I can't tell
    Got it. Thanks! 😊

Reporting Bugs