Development [ROM][11.0] WaveOS 4.3 Rasmalai for Redmi Note 10 Pro [UNOFFICIAL][sweet]

Search This thread

Rasenkai99

• May 6, 2018
    Goa
    kE5OXxb.jpg

WaveOS 4.3 - Rasmalai 🌊

WaveOS is an android custom ROM based on AOSP, focused on delivering a perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality and performance out of the box. This version (4.X) is based on Android 11. Various optimizations and enhancements have been merged from CAF and upstream AOSP to maximize performance and battery backup, and improve OS functionality. We provide a unique and beautiful user interface out-of-the-box that's inspired by OnePlus' OxygenOS and can be tweaked to your liking. We've also added handy features and customizations that improve user experience and prove to be useful at the end of the day, rather than bloating the ROM with unwanted features and customizations that could cause stability issues. We hope you like it! #NeverBetter

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Features
    Head over to our full features list at GitHub | Changelogs
    GApps included

What works?
    Almost everything

What's broken?
    You tell me!

vhwxixH.png

ROM: See post below
    Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

INSTRUCTIONS
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe data, cache, and dalvik if coming from another ROM
    Flash ROM zip
    (optional) Flash Magisk
    Format data if encrypted
    Reboot and voila!

Upgrading to a Newer Build
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Flash ROM zip
    (optional) Flash Magisk
    Reboot and voila!

Screenshots in post #2

Follow us on
    Twitter | Telegram
    ROM and device sources: https://github.com/Wave-Project/
    Kernel source: https://github.com/Rasenkai/kernel_sweet/

Cheers and #NeverBetter 🌊

Last edited:
    Reactions: _JaSoN_ and Peyo72

victorsrg

Apr 12, 2007
    We have another post with LinageOS 18.1...
    If I'm not wrong, this one has OSS vendor. To which I have a question and a warning:

Question: is there a chance the custom vendor helps with problems such as deep sleep issues?

Warning: seems to need to fastboot flash stock MIUI to recover your stock vendor

Thought (bonus): gosh, having information in two places is not easy sometimes

Rasenkai99

• May 6, 2018
    Goa
    the original from Grewal

If you didn't notice, that's another build. It's prebuilt vendor from grewal. This is OSS vendor and built by me.

Rasenkai99

• May 6, 2018
    Goa
    If I'm not wrong, this one has OSS vendor. To which I have a question and a warning:

Question: is there a chance the custom vendor helps with problems such as deep sleep issues?

Warning: seems to need to fastboot flash stock MIUI to recover your stock vendor

Thought (bonus): gosh, having information in two places is not easy sometimes
    Haven't noticed any deep sleep issues.
    And yes for going back to prebuilt vendor ROMs, you might need to fastboot flash MIUI.

ZainBilq

• Nov 29, 2014
    Redmi Note 10 Pro
    Haven't noticed any deep sleep issues.
    And yes for going back to prebuilt vendor ROMs, you might need to fastboot flash MIUI.
    Correct, that's basically becasue there are no flashable stock vendor zips available, no one has bothered to made them. OSS vendor based ROMs basically work like this. There is nothing LOS or any other oss based ROMs in future can do about it.

@victorsrg That information is basically for you :)

Cheers!

Reactions: Rasenkai99

victorsrg

Apr 12, 2007
    Correct, that's basically becasue there are no flashable stock vendor zips available, no one has bothered to made them. OSS vendor based ROMs basically work like this. There is nothing LOS or any other oss based ROMs in future can do about it.

@victorsrg That information is basically for you :)

Cheers!
    thanks!

sorry for the noob question but I got to ask, does the stok recovery rom not flash vendor too? I mean from recovery its more convenient, no need for a computer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      kE5OXxb.jpg

WaveOS 4.3 - Rasmalai 🌊

WaveOS is an android custom ROM based on AOSP, focused on delivering a perfect blend of aesthetics, functionality and performance out of the box. This version (4.X) is based on Android 11. Various optimizations and enhancements have been merged from CAF and upstream AOSP to maximize performance and battery backup, and improve OS functionality. We provide a unique and beautiful user interface out-of-the-box that's inspired by OnePlus' OxygenOS and can be tweaked to your liking. We've also added handy features and customizations that improve user experience and prove to be useful at the end of the day, rather than bloating the ROM with unwanted features and customizations that could cause stability issues. We hope you like it! #NeverBetter

Code:
      /* Your warranty is now void.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */

Features
      Head over to our full features list at GitHub | Changelogs
      GApps included

What works?
      Almost everything

What's broken?
      You tell me!

vhwxixH.png

ROM: See post below
      Magisk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases

INSTRUCTIONS
      Reboot to recovery
      Wipe data, cache, and dalvik if coming from another ROM
      Flash ROM zip
      (optional) Flash Magisk
      Format data if encrypted
      Reboot and voila!

Upgrading to a Newer Build
      Reboot to recovery
      Wipe cache and dalvik
      Flash ROM zip
      (optional) Flash Magisk
      Reboot and voila!

Screenshots in post #2

Follow us on
      Twitter | Telegram
      ROM and device sources: https://github.com/Wave-Project/
      Kernel source: https://github.com/Rasenkai/kernel_sweet/

Cheers and #NeverBetter 🌊
      New build is up, flicker fixed, also fp works now.
      enjoy
      rom download not working Link is Broken
      will be fixed soon, i nuked the build on my server by mistake :p
      Can tell if face unlock present or not?
      present