• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][WEEKLY] crDroid 7.12 CHIRON 10-11-2021

Search This thread

sixxten

Jan 4, 2021
Whatever you want. I have a map called ROM. There I put everything I want to flash; the ROM-zip, Magisk, gapps-zip etcetera. Reboot to recovery, wipe, advanced wipe. Wipe cache and Dalvik. Go back to install and flash ROM-zip, Magisk.zip (if you need root) and gapps-zip. All in one go. When installed successfull, reboot to system and after a couple of minutes you should be fine!
Thank you kippy, but this is the same procedure that i use by a update.yesterday will it not work .today i start it again, and what should i say ... it works :)

mysterious

erezmil

Jan 28, 2014
So i tried switching to lineage, and now back to cdroid after new update
Still have the wierd recent apps scrolling issue
I can only close all apps or choose only the last used one
I tried to dirty flash too now, but to no avail

Any suggestions?

XdekHaker

Oct 16, 2021
So i tried switching to lineage, and now back to cdroid after new update
Still have the wierd recent apps scrolling issue
I can only close all apps or choose only the last used one
I tried to dirty flash too now, but to no avail

Any suggestions?
Enter app. Swipe from down to left or right and you will get to recent app. I have no idea for any other option to get into other app unfortunately. If you still have issue I can send you video by what I mean. And you must have enabled gestures to do it.
I don't know if this bug or crdroid overlay fault

erezmil

Jan 28, 2014
Enter app. Swipe from down to left or right and you will get to recent app. I have no idea for any other option to get into other app unfortunately. If you still have issue I can send you video by what I mean. And you must have enabled gestures to do it.
I don't know if this bug or crdroid overlay fault
I am able to get to the recent apps window, but i cant move between opened apps there, only to choose to kill the most recent app

Naqi02

Dec 27, 2020
This change is completely wrong and vulkan is missing, I don't know why you didn't use the 0490 source I recommended.

Reactions: Anguiano

Top Liked Posts