[ROM][11.0][MONTHLY] crDroid 7.18 CHIRON 28-05-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

VVexan

May 4, 2021
Была ли решена проблема фризов системы при записи видео с помощью различных рекордеров?

Flabinne

May 7, 2021
install twice, no camera installed.. I'm the only one? possible to install a good verion of gcam working with chiron?

Vesim.pk

May 9, 2021
Hi , thanks for this greatest and awesome Rom...

everything is working fine ...
there's is just one problem which forcing me to go back to stock that is Hidden WiFi...

i appreciate your hard work...
your Rom is the best available for Chiron.....

please note that i never created my account fro XDA.. i just created this account to thank you for your hard work...

please dear, Solve hidden WiFi problem.... so that I can enjoy your hard working Rom

thanks 🙏💖

Reactions: Giulik

jomadeto

Apr 4, 2011
Spain
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hi , thanks for this greatest and awesome Rom...

everything is working fine ...
there's is just one problem which forcing me to go back to stock that is Hidden WiFi...

i appreciate your hard work...
your Rom is the best available for Chiron.....

please note that i never created my account fro XDA.. i just created this account to thank you for your hard work...

please dear, Solve hidden WiFi problem.... so that I can enjoy your hard working Rom

thanks 🙏💖
What's your problem with hidden wifi? I'm using hidden wifi in my house without problems

Reactions: Giulik

jomadeto

Apr 4, 2011
Spain
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Xiaomi Mi A1
whenever i saved WiFi network, i didn't get connected, just as not in range
Check that select net as hidden, also check if have mac filter and need to use device mac and not random mac
Screenshot_20210509-223424451_103452.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Vesim.pk

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Hello; Does it include the stock camera ? If not, which one is included; Is it stable ? I always have annoying issues with gcam (parrot) versions. Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts