- May 6, 2013
Moderator Announcement: THREAD CLOSED as duplicate of https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7t/development/rom-aosp-project-t4176337!
YAAP is a project founded by Adhitya Mohan (@poad42) and Ido Ben-Hur (@idoybh) with the goal of staying close to AOSP in design goals, offer a clean interface, do as much as original development as possible and avoid becoming a kitchen sink and cherry picked mess.
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
Hotdogb (OP7T): Google Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xkLUD5QN2y634AzQ7oK5kzXcZ8JxdXX/view?usp=sharing | Mirror https://yaap.angerycat.tk/YAAP-11-Alpha-yaap_hotdogb-20201014.zip
android 10 shipped devices have fastboot like we know it and its pretty much useless. and they have the new fastbootd (google it).
1st. Get into fastbootd.
option a) from old fastboot, type: fastboot reboot fastboot
option b) if you have a running os with adb: adb reboot fastboot
this will bring you to OOS chinese recovery look a like, but its fastboot. To test that you are in the right place try a fastboot command. fastboot getvar all for example.
option a) Without TWRP
unzip ROM using payload dumper
fastboot -w //this will wipe all your data. you need to do this only on first install, not on updates.
fastboot -w fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img fastboot flash odm odm.img fastboot flash product product.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot flash vendor vendor.img fastboot reboot
Option B: Flash using TWRP like any other ROM
3rd. Enjoy A11
ROM OS Version: Android 11
Yet Another AOSP Project, ROM for the OnePlus 7T
OmkarTheAndroid, poad42, idoybh
Source Code: https://github.com/yaap
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: OOS stable 10.0.13
Last Updated 2020-10-14
Last edited by a moderator: