[ROM] [11.04.15] | DarkSense One M9 1.0.1 | Sense 7 | 64 Bit | Tweaks | 1.32.401.15

Search This thread

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Birmingham
jonathonfitch.com

Logo.png

Best AROMA experience
Based on HTC One M9 1.32.401.15 base
Android 5.0.2 & Sense 7.0
Advanced Power Menu (Reboot, Hot Reboot, Bootloader, Recovery, Safe Mode)
Extended Native Quick Settings - up to 21 Quick Settings Tiles
Long Press Back to Kill
Stripped debugging info from framework
Flashlight in Power Menu
Zoe Camera
Harman/Kardon Support
And Much Much More...

Visit_Us.png

Official Website DarkSense ROMs

Official Community DarkSense ROMs

Thanks to:
lyapota for his modpack

XDA:DevDB Information
DarkSense One M9, ROM for the HTC One (M9)

Contributors
Jonny
Source Code: http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 1.32.xxx.xx
Based On: HTC Sense

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0.1
Stable Release Date: 2015-04-11

Created 2015-04-08
Last Updated 2015-04-10

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Birmingham
jonathonfitch.com
Bugs

Most important (First priority to fix)
  • None

Less important
  • None

Changelog

DarkSense One M9 v1.0.1 (Full ROM)
  • Fixed Sense % Battery icons and charging animation
  • Fixed Center Clock so other icons no longer draw over it

DarkSense One M9 v1.0.0 (Full ROM)
  • Initial release of DarkSense ROM for HTC One

Last edited:

[email protected]

Feb 16, 2011
Hopatcong
Loving the ROM so far. Tried a few others and they were great as well, but something about this ROM just seems to run smoother. One question I have though is in regards to the harmon/kardon sound options. Is that an APK that can be removed or something that can be tweaked in /system? I am finding that Clari-Fi keeps turning on automatically when I stream Pandora through my car's head unit. With it on I tend to lose a lot of bass in my music. I just want to remove the harmon/kardon stuff all together if possible.

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Birmingham
jonathonfitch.com
Loving the ROM so far. Tried a few others and they were great as well, but something about this ROM just seems to run smoother. One question I have though is in regards to the harmon/kardon sound options. Is that an APK that can be removed or something that can be tweaked in /system? I am finding that Clari-Fi keeps turning on automatically when I stream Pandora through my car's head unit. With it on I tend to lose a lot of bass in my music. I just want to remove the harmon/kardon stuff all together if possible.

Open up the /system/customize/ACC/default.xml file in a text editor on the phone, look for "support_harmon" and change it from true to false.

I will make an option for this in later versions :)

[email protected]

Feb 16, 2011
Hopatcong
Open up the /system/customize/ACC/default.xml file in a text editor on the phone, look for "support_harmon" and change it from true to false.

I will make an option for this in later versions :)

Thanks for the info. It has been staying off for the past day so I will leave everything as is for now. Good to know how to turn it off I do run into any further issues tho. Really appreciate your work on the ROM and can't wait for updates!

Jonny

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 22, 2011
Birmingham
jonathonfitch.com
Thanks for the info. It has been staying off for the past day so I will leave everything as is for now. Good to know how to turn it off I do run into any further issues tho. Really appreciate your work on the ROM and can't wait for updates!
Speaking of updates, might as well reveal what I'm working on.

647ff5416c2de433c2cef04d89b02317.jpg

b284c5324f41672c3e690dab4cce4996.jpg

For now only those 2 sections and the About section are done but the way I've been coding it means a lot of the code bulk I've seen in other apps (where they've been coded inefficiently and have large amounts of code that could be extracted into a separate file for reusability) isn't present in my app so things should start speeding up significantly from here :)

Oh and once I'm ready to release it I will be making the app opensource with the code going up on my public github. XDA is about sharing knowledge to further development afterall ;)

[email protected]

Feb 16, 2011
Hopatcong

Liking what I'm seeing so far :good:

Making this the first ROM I flash on my new M9. Shouldn't have any issues on an unlocked AT&T M9, right?

I'm on T-Mobile and didn't have any issues. Waiting on a replacement phone as I cracked the glass over the camera lens last night while I was wiping it. Didn't think I used all that much pressure so I'm a little bit peeved. I do have to say though, the Uh Oh protection and customer support were awesome. At 12:45am ET I was able to use chat support and my replacement will be here tomorrow.

[email protected]

Feb 16, 2011
Hopatcong
Well that's encouraging. I'm glad to hear that.

Now I'm just pulling my hair out trying to get the device back to stock so I can send it back. Wish there was an official RUU.exe for Tmo at this point. Trying to use the "zip" RUU from the stock RUU thread and having no luck. No need for OT in this thread though. I'm sure I'll get it all sorted out.

virajxp1

Sep 13, 2014
Houston
Will twrp 2.8.6.4 work? do i need s-off? thx!

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Now I'm just pulling my hair out trying to get the device back to stock so I can send it back. Wish there was an official RUU.exe for Tmo at this point. Trying to use the "zip" RUU from the stock RUU thread and having no luck. No need for OT in this thread though. I'm sure I'll get it all sorted out.
There is an ruu .exe
http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmobile-one-m9/general/please-read-rooting-using-twrp-t3069022
Scroll down to ruu downloads section

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update: DarkSense One M9 1.0.1 - download link in 3rd post. Minor bug fix release whilst I work on something ;)

647ff5416c2de433c2cef04d89b02317.jpg

b284c5324f41672c3e690dab4cce4996.jpg

For now only those 2 sections and the About section are done but the way I've been coding it means a lot of the code bulk I've seen in other apps (where they've been coded inefficiently and have large amounts of code that could be extracted into a separate file for reusability) isn't present in my app so things should start speeding up significantly from here :)

Oh and once I'm ready to release it I will be making the app opensource with the code going up on my public github. XDA is about sharing knowledge to further development afterall ;)

Logo.png

Best AROMA experience
    Based on HTC One M9 1.32.401.15 base
    Android 5.0.2 & Sense 7.0
    Advanced Power Menu (Reboot, Hot Reboot, Bootloader, Recovery, Safe Mode)
    Extended Native Quick Settings - up to 21 Quick Settings Tiles
    Long Press Back to Kill
    Stripped debugging info from framework
    Flashlight in Power Menu
    Zoe Camera
    Harman/Kardon Support
    And Much Much More...

Visit_Us.png

Official Website DarkSense ROMs

Official Community DarkSense ROMs

Thanks to:
    lyapota for his modpack

XDA:DevDB Information
    DarkSense One M9, ROM for the HTC One (M9)

Contributors
    Jonny
    Source Code: http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 1.32.xxx.xx
    Based On: HTC Sense

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-04-11

Created 2015-04-08
    Last Updated 2015-04-10
    Wow! Nice to see you here. @Jonny
    Great time in Sensation! #DarkForest

hTc one M9 LET THEM STARE
    Cheers - it's good to be back on the ROM scene, took a year or so off to focus on other projects and I learned a lot during that time, some big plans for this device! :)
    Bugs

Most important (First priority to fix)
    • None

Less important
    • None

Changelog

DarkSense One M9 v1.0.0 (Full ROM)
    • Initial release of DarkSense ROM for HTC One
Our Apps