[ROM][11.0_r38]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6T FAJITA OFFICIAL V9.0 UPDATED June 9, 2021

Search This thread

payne

Jul 12, 2007
London
Tried on 6T bootloop confirmed.
Used 10.3.9 & 10.3.10 as base.
Other roms boot fine.
Would you please check this? I am unable to provide a log.
TIA

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
I can't access fastboot or recovery at all
To access fast boot hold power button until the phone shuts down, then wait for 10 seconds. Then press power and volume up at the same time until you are in fastboot.

Re bootloop: Although, my phone is Oneplus 6 with no issues in V-8, I have at least one report of a successful boot on Oneplus 6T on 10.3.8 vendor. Just see a few posts above.

To access fast boot hold power button until the phone shuts down, then wait for 10 seconds. Then press power and volume up at the same time until you are in fastboot.

Re bootloop: Although, my phone is Oneplus 6 with no issues in V-8, I have at least one report of a successful boot on Oneplus 6T on 10.3.8 vendor. Just see a few posts above.
I updated the vendor to 10.3.10 (yes both slots) and went to install Jaguar v 8. Unfortunately, I am now experiencing the bootloop mentioned by others.

kmr168401

Jul 2, 2016
Oos version 3.9 and 3.10 both having issues for some people, especially 10.3.10 having so many issues like especially bootloop after using it as base for custom rom installation. many different kind of problem faced by different people. So totally mysterious oneplus only knows what they are doing or even they don't know what they are doing, they always busy with newly released phones, op6 series totally f...ed up for sure now.

victor-sergei

May 7, 2021
I confirm, there is an issue with last (8.0) version of jaguar. I tried with OOS 10.3.10 and 10.3.9 with 8.0 - stucked in animate logo.
But after I tried 10.3.9 with 7.2 jaguar. Boots nice and smooth, everything is all right. But after when you try to update to 8.0 it still bootloops.
So, I guess we will have to wait on 7.2

Also, mb someone knows how to fix slow loading of directories in android 11? 'cause this is ridiculous how slow it loads directory with 3k files. MB using f2fs?

Last edited:

payne

Jul 12, 2007
London
hello, thanks for the update, but sorry to say that after trying the issue of bootlooping persist using 10.3.10 firmware so I think the problem isn't resovled.
I have no access to adb to provide log but I'd be happy to test again.
edit : the device is Oneplus 6T

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
hello, thanks for the update, but sorry to say that after trying the issue of bootlooping persist using 10.3.10 firmware so I think the problem isn't resovled.
I have no access to adb to provide log but I'd be happy to test again.
edit : the device is Oneplus 6T
I am sorry, but before posting, I had another user phaino00 with Oneplus 6T and 10.3.10 firmware install V-8.1 and boot successfully. Perhaps, you have mistakenly installed V-8.0, which might have been next to V-8.1 on your internal SD.

payne

Jul 12, 2007
London
I am sorry, but before posting, I had another user phaino00 with Oneplus 6T and 10.3.10 firmware install V-8.1 and boot successfully. Perhaps, you have mistakenly installed V-8.0, which might have been next to V-8.1 on your internal SD.
Ok, I just tested again, and redid all the flashing procedure and unfortunatly still bootlooping.
regarding the file, this is the md5 hash of the file used : 95e256ed6f1961e57ae5fa1150eaec80
I double checked and it's the correct version 8.1
may you give more infos about the successful boot?
thanks

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
Ok, I just tested again, and redid all the flashing procedure and unfortunatly still bootlooping.
regarding the file, this is the md5 hash of the file used : 95e256ed6f1961e57ae5fa1150eaec80
I double checked and it's the correct version 8.1
may you give more infos about the successful boot?
thanks
I sent him the rom and he responded with this:

"It installed fine on Vendor 10.3.10, which I upgraded to the other day. I'm just finishing some set up; otherwise all is good."

You must be doing something wrong... .

"It installed fine on Vendor 10.3.10, which I upgraded to the other day. I'm just finishing some set up; otherwise all is good."

Make sure you format data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210512-050530_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210512-050530_Settings.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210512-050456_Root_Explorer.png
    Screenshot_20210512-050456_Root_Explorer.png
    281.8 KB · Views: 45
I get Bootloop as well. Have 10.3.9 as Vendor and did FORMAT DATA as well.
Will try a complete clean install later or tomorrow.
I neglected to mention that I had to boot into fastboot mode during initial boot up. From there, I hit restart and it boot right up. I'm sorry for forgetting to mention that, but I flash so many roms, I forget some specifics. Anyway, been running since yesterday and had good battery idle of 3% overnight (7 hours).

Reactions: optimumpro

payne

Jul 12, 2007
London

I'm sure nothing is wrong. Running another custom rom atm and everything is running fine. V8.1 no way to get it booting on my device. So sorry

victor-sergei

May 7, 2021
Thanks for update, but sadly after clean reinstall on 10.3.10, 8.1, with full format of data I received stuck on boot animation as well.
Still, 7.2 works well.
If I can help somehow please tell
also tried to boot into fastboot mode during initial boot up as person said
Still no luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    June 9. New Release V-9.0

1. Android r38
    2. June security patches
    3. Latest kernel
    4. Settings to automatically reboot the phone, if it wasn't unlocked: for user-preset time (up to 72 hours)
    5. Settings for one-shot brigtness
    6. Vanadium webview to 91.x

Download in post #3
    For users who doubt that one can lock bootloader on Jaguar and have absolutely no warning, here is the video:
    does it boot with 10.3.11? now?
    any plans of trying out A12 beta 1? :D
    just asking... but it would be awesome :p
    A11 is done.
    It boots fine with 10.3.11. Actually, you don't even need to erase data when upgrading firmware, as long as you don't boot into system. Just flash stock, TWRP installer; reboot inTWRP and flash stock and TWRP installer again; then flash Jaguar and TWRP installer; then reboot into TWRP and flash Jaguar and TWRP installer again. Then reboot.

Jaguar won't accept data from another rom, so, your data partition is untouched during stock flashing.
    > Settings to automatically reboot the phone
    Man, sweet. Thank you for this.
    Maybe you are able to make setting to wipe phone after N incorrect password attempts?
    I think it's already included in Android. After certain amount of attempts, there will be a cool down period. After more attempts, the phone will reboot. And after even more attempts, Android will start a count down to wipe, and eventually, it will. I just don't remember the exact numbers.
    Fingerprint enrollment now is fully working.

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 (my current device). You can check the Oneplus 5 development thread here:
    Oneplus 5 thread or Oneplus 3 or Oneplus 6 thread here or browse my profile.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security. Kernel has security features ported from linux kernel 4.14.

The rom could be used on locked bootloader with no warning screen whatsoever, and with or without Magisk (your choice). It boots like OOS: Android logo and Boot animation. If you want locked bootloader, contact me privately.

Otherwise, and in addition to hardening, the rom has all standard+ features that come with custom roms:

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc. .

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Call recording button visible in Dialer and working for all

8. Vanadium Trichrome Webview and Chromium browser

9. All regular customizations with the latest addition of Battery Defender, as well as Aggressive, Extreme battery saving and Smart charging

10. Customized Launcher 3 has extra grid options: 6x7 and 5x8 + an option to change icon size globally

11. Verizon CDMA support

The rom requires the latest OOS vendor in both slots!

Instructions for Unlocked Bootloader

1. If you are encrypted on Android Q or lower, you must do a factory reset in TWRP, the option, where you enter 'Yes' to confirm. Otherwise, just wipe data partition.

2. Reboot into TWRP (after factory reset), transfer Jaguar, TWRP installer and Magisk to internal SD

3. Flash the rom. Don't reboot!

4. Flash TWRP official latest installer (not the raw TWRP image). Reboot once. After that do optional flashing such as GAPPS and Magisk

Keep in mind, the rom has a per app sensor access, which by default is set to 'deny all'. So, if any of your favorite spying apps F/C on first use, go to Settings and enable sensor access for those apps.

If you want locked bootloader
    - CONTACT ME VIA PM

The latest release is always in post #3 on top.

XDA:DevDB Information
    JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors

optimumpro

New Kernel Source: New Kernel
    Kernel Source Code: Kernel

ROM OS Version:
    11.x R
    ROM Kernel:
    Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required:
    Locked or Unlocked Bootloader and OOS vendor
    Based On:
    AOSP/Lineage

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: See post #3
    Stable Release Date:
    2021-01-26

Created: 2021-03-11
    Updated: 2021-06-09

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS
    April 9, New Release V-7.1

1. Fingerprint enrollment FIXED (confirmed)
    2. WIFI time-out option
    3. Updated kernel

Download in post #3
    New release. This time it was tested by several users and they all booted successfully.

Battery standby time improved.

Download in post #3.
    June 9. New Release V-9.0

1. Android r38
    2. June security patches
    3. Latest kernel
    4. Settings to automatically reboot the phone, if it wasn't unlocked: for user-preset time (up to 72 hours)
    5. Settings for one-shot brigtness
    6. Vanadium webview to 91.x

Download in post #3
    May 11. New Release V-8.1

1. Fixes bootloop issue with 10.3.9 and 10.3.10 firmware
    2. Kernel to .268

Download in post #3.