• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0_r39]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6T FAJITA OFFICIAL V10.2 UPDATED July 20, 2021

Search This thread

Hellera

Jun 27, 2015
Sighet
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Hello friends, I just installed Jaguar-OS with NikGapps basic, everything works fine... only google sync doesn't work not at all... not even my contacts. I tried several times, even restart the phone to sync them manualy in google account... it says "something went wrong" everytime... So, is something to be done? Anybody help me please because I want to keep this ROM! Thank you.
Edit:
Sorry, it was a localy google problem with syncing service... now, it works just fine. I really like this ROM, but camera is crashes often...

Last edited:
Hey in the latest update the clear option for notifications is missing
Only the alternate one at the bottom is available
Screenshot_20210613-210415_Jaguar_home.png
Screenshot_20210613-210354_Jaguar_home.png

Mr.Conkel

Oct 10, 2020
London
Nexus 7 (2013)
OnePlus 5T
June 18. New Release V-9.1

1. Wakelock blocker (Settings/System)
2. Alarm blocker (Settings/System)
3. Modified user interface in Settings/System

Download in post #3.
Just installed this rom, outstanding job! However here are just a few suggestions for the next release for features I'd like to see.
1. Possible way to turn background of qs icons to black instead of only white, or to respect system theme.
2. Data usage in qs
3. Fix silent mode with slider, keeps changing it to dns and pausing notifications. I would like just normal silent.

I hope this isn't asking too much, thank you for your work. Cheers!

Hellera

Jun 27, 2015
Sighet
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Really great job, thank you @optimumpro For now, I have two concerns...
1- I tried clean flash installation with nikgapps-core but google option in settings doesn't work atall... so, I cannot set a google account and cannot sync my contacts... I had to restore an older Jaguar-OS backup and doing a dirty flash with this new version. Even so I cannot access google option in settings... it gives me a blank screen... the same in accounts option.
2- I'm a little confused with relock bootloader... would I be able to unlock it again? Thank you.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
Really great job, thank you @optimumpro For now, I have two concerns...
1- I tried clean flash installation with nikgapps-core but google option in settings doesn't work atall... so, I cannot set a google account and cannot sync my contacts... I had to restore an older Jaguar-OS backup and doing a dirty flash with this new version. Even so I cannot access google option in settings... it gives me a blank screen... the same in accounts option.
2- I'm a little confused with relock bootloader... would I be able to unlock it again? Thank you.
You have a setting in Developer to enable/disable OEM unlock, just like in stock. If enabled, you can unlock; if not - no unlocking.

Regarding GAPPS: I don't use them, but many users have been able to use successfully. Just ask which version.

Misuto

Nov 20, 2019
@optimumpro Thank you for this ROM for Fajita, I'm really liking it. I was wondering, would it be possible to add privacy indicators to this ROM. So when an app is using camera, microphone, location and clipboard it'll show you that it's being used and what app is using it at the time it's happening?

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
@optimumpro Thank you for this ROM for Fajita, I'm really liking it. I was wondering, would it be possible to add privacy indicators to this ROM. So when an app is using camera, microphone, location and clipboard it'll show you that it's being used and what app is using it at the time it's happening?
Privacy indicators are there. You just have to enable them in Statusbar/Statusbar icons to show up.

Reactions: thomasnsr

jeanxx

Nov 30, 2010
Phoenix
@optimumpro

This Rom is pretty damn solid! Great Work!

The only thing that is essentially missing is haptic feedback for the back gesture. Not sure if its some easy to implement or if you even want to, but food for thought, itd be nice. Something about the back gesture haptics that makes it feel more hardware style.

Besides that feature request, the Rom seems solid and cant wait to take it for a test drive this evening. Thanks for being one of the only developers to add Verizon LTE support for your rom. I literally just switched to USMobile to have verizon SuperLTE cuz of the area I live in having crappy coverage with tmobile and didnt realize how many devs dont include the verizon support. THANK YOU! ☺

Edit** Spoke too soon. Rom wont let me sign into google account after flashing Gapps

Last edited:

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
Hello friends, I just installed Jaguar-OS with NikGapps basic, everything works fine... only google sync doesn't work not at all... not even my contacts. I tried several times, even restart the phone to sync them manualy in google account... it says "something went wrong" everytime... So, is something to be done? Anybody help me please because I want to keep this ROM! Thank you.
Edit:
Sorry, it was a localy google problem with syncing service... now, it works just fine. I really like this ROM, but camera is crashes often...
Use different Gapps.

jeanxx

Nov 30, 2010
Phoenix
Use different Gapps.

Except, I had the same issue. Pulled a logcat and turns out Android Webview is not in the latest Jaguar ROM, or at least, its not working properly if it is. I tried multiple versions of gapps and nothing would let me use the apps and after running logcat, it showed webview couldn't be found.

I installed webview manually and everything works fine now

jeanxx

Nov 30, 2010
Phoenix
@optimumpro

After getting everything clean installed and configured (working properly for testing), 2 things I noticed were that the wake gestures (tilt, raise and hand wave) are missing more often than not. Not sure if you're experiencing the same issue, but just noticed it on this end. And the second thing, the unlock seems to lag at random times as sometimes it will hang for a moment before unlocking or it will unlock, but the unlock icon stays on the screen for a few seconds after the screen is already unlocked before going away.

The ROM is pretty freaking sweet though and seems far less buggy than a lot of the other A11 Roms I tried. Great Job!

jeanxx

Nov 30, 2010
Phoenix
Of course I tried different NikGapps, MindGapps, a version of nano open Gapps for android 11... everything works fine except google account, cannot signin, it's blocked... I have a white screen only. Only I need is to sync contacts in my google account, but is not possible....

Try getting the android webview apk from apkpure and try signing in again

Hellera

Jun 27, 2015
Sighet
OnePlus 6T
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Try getting the android webview apk from apkpure and try signing in again
Thank you @jeanxx, I installed webview apk so I could sign in my google account... but now I cannot sync/restore my contacts... it says "something went wrong"... I tried a lot of sync apps... but in my google account I have 0 (zero) contacts... I can only to import a .vcf backup from another device... ok, but new contacts will never by synced. Have you any advice to resolve this syncing problem?
I tried many other ROMs... more than 10... None made me such a problem... I'm pretty sure this ROM has this bug no matter the gapps version is installed. It is quite sin, I liked my jaguar very much....
PS. I almost forgot... the previous Jaguar release doesn't has this problem... so I will flash it and keep it... maybe the next release will resolve this bug... please @optimumpro!

Last edited:

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
It is possible that Vanadium webview is responsible for blocking Google account. It is also possible that the same was caused by my removal of CaptivePortalLogin app. I will restore both in the next release.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is possible that Vanadium webview is responsible for blocking Google account. It is also possible that the same was caused by my removal of CaptivePortalLogin app. I will restore both in the next release.
    July 20. New Release V-10.2

1. Camera F/C fixed by reverting Lineage commit 'camera: support exposing aux camera to apps'
    2. Removed Livedisplay panel modes that were conflicting with Oneplus's panels. Panel modes are accessible via a QS tile
    3. Omni animation in offline charging
    4. Android S lockscreen clock added

Download in post #3.
    July 13. New Release V-10.1

1. Bromite webview
    2. On-the-go (option to have it in Power Menu and Quick Tile)
    3. Smart charging fixed.

Download in post #3.
    So I'm on v9.1 running just your ROM only. Using your ROM as my degoogling experiment. So far your ROM has given me the best battery on my phone (5hrs SOT 1 day Standby on a battery with just 82% health). Thank you for this wonderful ROM. I have 2 questions.

1) how do you dirty flash v10 over current one

2) if I relock the bootloader in developer options will that brick or bootloop or cause some issue ? Or is there another way to lock bootloader ELI5 pls
    Dirty flash: Flash the latest release, flash TWRP installer, reboot into TWRP and flash Magisk.

You can't relock bootloader in developer options, you can only select allow unlock or not. Bootloader relocking is done via fastboot. As far as how to relock, go to Settings/System/Relock bootloader and read. It's a donate feature.
    I've using this ROM for a week now. Just this ROM only, no gapps. Used v9.1 and v10

Here's what I like about this ROM :
    - Battery life. Superb. You have to try this to believe me
    - Immersive notch hide option(I ve missed that since Oxygen OS 9)
    - Stable AF. Don't remember having any crashes although rebooting after dirty flashing v10 over v9.1 took a long time and gave me a scare
    - Fingerprint didn't work at first but a simple reboot fixed it. No issues with FP after that
    - WiFi and Bluetooth connections are good.
    - I'm not being bombarded with notifications from apps(which is a good thing) trying to reduce my mobile usage

Problems I am facing :
    - Smart Charging doesn't work
    - Live Display doesn't work. Its always at standard setting
    - Oneplus panel modes is accessible only through quick setting tiles
    -Prime Video didn't work at first in v10 but going over the threads in OP6 thread for this ROM I found the solution (Enable system webview in Dev options and clear its cache)

All in all this is an excellent and underrated ROM
    Verizon support with no RTT issues. Call recording button is visible.

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 (my current device). You can check the Oneplus 5 development thread here:
    Oneplus 5 thread or Oneplus 3 or Oneplus 6 thread here or browse my profile.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security. Kernel has security features ported from linux kernel 4.14.

The rom could be used on locked bootloader (donate feature) with no warning screen whatsoever, and with or without Magisk (your choice). It boots like OOS: Android logo and Boot animation.

Otherwise, and in addition to hardening, the rom has all standard+ features that come with custom roms:

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc. .

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Call recording button visible in Dialer and working for all

8. Vanadium Trichrome Webview and Chromium browser

9. All regular customizations with the latest addition of Battery Defender, as well as Aggressive, Extreme battery saving and Smart charging

10. Customized Launcher 3 has extra grid options: 6x7 and 5x8 + an option to change icon size globally

11. Verizon CDMA support

The rom requires the latest OOS vendor in both slots!

Instructions for Unlocked Bootloader

1. If you are encrypted on Android Q or lower, you must do a factory reset in TWRP, the option, where you enter 'Yes' to confirm. Otherwise, just wipe data partition.

2. Reboot into TWRP (after factory reset), transfer Jaguar, TWRP installer and Magisk to internal SD

3. Flash the rom. Don't reboot!

4. Flash TWRP official latest installer (not the raw TWRP image). Reboot once. After that do optional flashing such as GAPPS and Magisk

The latest release is always in post #3 on top.

XDA:DevDB Information
    JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors

optimumpro

New Kernel Source: New Kernel
    Kernel Source Code: Kernel

ROM OS Version:
    11.x R
    ROM Kernel:
    Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required:
    Locked or Unlocked Bootloader and OOS vendor
    Based On:
    AOSP/Lineage

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: See post #3
    Stable Release Date:
    2021-01-26

Created: 2021-03-11
    Updated: 2021-07-20

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS
    April 9, New Release V-7.1

1. Fingerprint enrollment FIXED (confirmed)
    2. WIFI time-out option
    3. Updated kernel

Download in post #3
    New release. This time it was tested by several users and they all booted successfully.

Battery standby time improved.

Download in post #3.
    June 9. New Release V-9.0

1. Android r38
    2. June security patches
    3. Latest kernel
    4. Settings to automatically reboot the phone, if it wasn't unlocked: for user-preset time (up to 72 hours)
    5. Settings for one-shot brigtness
    6. Vanadium webview to 91.x

Download in post #3
    May 11. New Release V-8.1

1. Fixes bootloop issue with 10.3.9 and 10.3.10 firmware
    2. Kernel to .268

Download in post #3.