[ROM][11.0_r39][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9 - Immortal [07/29/2021]

Search This thread

Shemploo

Feb 22, 2011
2 things.

1. Battery Bar is off-center on my OP8Pro, it' swings off to the right edge, it's hard to tell the battery level as a result.

2. Title of thread says OOS-CAMERA, but it only has org.lineageos.snap 2.02.072 , Did something go wrong or?

AnierinB

Recognized Developer
Last edited:

Alecjasonn

Jul 6, 2015
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
Agreed. Especially since I had the same problem. I was using an aftermarket cable. Went to factory cable and issue resolved. I had no need to pester the devs and be rude. OK venting over. Great ROM by the way.
My problem was the 32bit ADB drivers. Needed 64bit. The All in One tool comes with a install driver button. Do that and install them and then restart the computer and everything should work fine.

Alecjasonn

Jul 6, 2015
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
So has anyone else noticed that the brightness doesn't go up very high at all when playing HDR video? It's only like 50-60% brightness, even if you turn the slider up all the way. It only does this while watching HDR video. Also I just noticed when you stop watching something HDR and it goes back to normal, the dark colors that are black or closer to black seem very...greenish. I don't think they would show up in a screenshot considering it seems to be a display issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: hieu76pro

hieu76pro

Jul 30, 2017
So has anyone else noticed that the brightness doesn't go up very high at all when playing HDR video? It's only like 50-60% brightness, even if you turn the slider up all the way. It only does this while watching HDR video. Also I just noticed when you stop watching something HDR and it goes back to normal, the dark colors that are black or closer to black seem very...greenish. I don't think they would show up in a screenshot considering it seems to be a display issue.
Me too, also with havoc rom have same bug :((

AnierinB

Recognized Developer
There was a beta that has the oos camera built in. AB is working on adding it in tho as a few posts have mentioned it's not quite working right yet. I'm hoping to see it soon but gcam is working pretty well
OnePlus 8:

OnePlus 8 Pro:

OnePlus 8T:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts