Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Hello.

I would just like to apologize for wasting your time. I actually realized that it's not the ROMs fault but mine for not having the correct payments profile for my card. But I did find this out thanks to you. A few other questions: Is there a way to make the clear all apps in recent apps appear right away instead of having to swipe all the way to the left? And sometimes, I cannot add more fingerprints to pixel imprint, and the sensor doesn't do as well of a job for detecting my finger as in Oxygen OS.

Thank you.

Use light yellow as a color for the FP. That works 99% as good as OOS for me. Even with greasy car mechanic fingers hehe.

Imprezzion

Dec 12, 2011
Gorredijk
Samsung Galaxy S21+
How do we do that? And do we need root?
Nope, it's an option in the Evolver menu.

Screenshot_20211009-191525_Instellingen.png

sairam108

Jul 7, 2012
Moscow
OnePlus 8 Pro
Guys, thanks for the firmware! I installed it and was incredibly surprised by the presence of a stock camera. Also dolby installed with magisk module.

Bugs: 1) adaptive charging is not working. It have to stop at 90% (as I set in settings), but I have already 94% and continue charging. 2) If to activate fod fingerprint icon animation (in the evolver), the icon is dissapearing and not visible at all. Tested several times with full system wipe and firmware reflash. The same bug.

capt.ron

Aug 28, 2012
OnePlus One
Guys, thanks for the firmware! I installed it and was incredibly surprised by the presence of a stock camera. Also dolby installed with magisk module.

Bugs: 1) adaptive charging is not working. It have to stop at 90% (as I set in settings), but I have already 94% and continue charging. 2) If to activate fod fingerprint icon animation (in the evolver), the icon is dissapearing and not visible at all. Tested several times with full system wipe and firmware reflash. The same bug.
I can confirm bug#1 in @sairam108 post. I had stop set at 85% and I finally stopped manually at 90%.

Reactions: sniper_rifle

Hugo_Sanchez

May 28, 2014
London
I'm very happy with this rom, battery life is good but is there a kernel that anyone can recommend to try. I used to use radioactive with OOS?

kartefant

Mar 26, 2016
guys, sorry for this noob question, but, what might be the problem here, i'm booting in recovery mode, but the screen only displays no command?

update: solved already. must be a problem with my recovery, I think I just booted from it before and didn't flashed it.

Last edited:

Lycidias

I installed radioactive with EvoX and everything looks fine.
I installed radioactive custom and had no wifi after flight mode overnight. It keeps switching off after turning it on. Also had no mobile data. A simple reboot fixes that but it's annoying, because I setup airplane mode every night.

Besides that, thanks @AnierinB for the new update ☺️ flashed flawless via updater. But twrp got replaced by los recovery again

Last edited:

ewong3

May 28, 2015
anyone done 11.0.7.7 to 11.0.8.8 firmware update? if so what is the best way to go about it?

the new xda search function does not work and can't restrict search to the thread so hopefully this has not been asked before...

thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts