• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0_r43][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.2 - Sanctuary [09/10/2021]

Search This thread

barb44

Feb 15, 2009
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 6T
The last update has messed up the volume settings, ringer, vibrate. The hardware buttons no longer control the volume, the slider sometimes does nothing, I have tried everything I can think of in the settings but it still persists.

dany67310

Mar 15, 2015
OnePlus 8
The last update has messed up the volume settings, ringer, vibrate. The hardware buttons no longer control the volume, the slider sometimes does nothing, I have tried everything I can think of in the settings but it still persists.
For the ringtone volume I use the button mapper application from the Play Store and I have no problem the rom works really well

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
I've had no such issues. Clean install the ROM.

I didn't I used the system updater but it is possible that it's corrupted something..

Just clean install

Top Liked Posts