• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0_r43][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.2 - Sanctuary [09/10/2021]

Search This thread

Ramrod71

Nov 21, 2011
I've noticed abit of lag in games such as toon blast. Not a lot but a little jittering. Is this a kernel issue and any idea how to fix it. Don't want to go back to oos!

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
I've noticed abit of lag in games such as toon blast. Not a lot but a little jittering. Is this a kernel issue and any idea how to fix it. Don't want to go back to oos!
Try this.

Using Franco or elemental X kernel governors.

Open memory and turn off zRAM.

Make sure you're clearing all apps from recents as it will fill up your RAM.

Definitely helps in games on all phones over 4GB.

Reactions: Ramrod71

Ramrod71

Nov 21, 2011
Bugger still got that slight stutter with Zram off. Is it worth trying a different kernel and what would you recommend.

Ramrod71

Nov 21, 2011
No. Still the same. Guess it's just something I will have to put up with. Thanks for your help anyway.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
Quick question.

I've just toggled the network type for mobile data.

No idea on the difference but the bottom one (the one I've pointed out in the image)

The one actually chosen performs better than the one with the arrow pointing at it.

Both tests done in the same location.

Selected one: 250Mb
Pointed too one: 56Mb

Any idea what the difference is?

The second one may be using more battery in order to get a better signal.

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
guys wide angel camera does not work in stock cam port is there a solution to this problem ?
Please search the thread for issues like this, it's widely documented.

Just turn off lens correction.
👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-140303_Camera.png
    Screenshot_20211023-140303_Camera.png
    168.7 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: d.tat

d.tat

Jul 24, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 8
OnePlus 8
ok is there any solution to nova launcher and slugish animation while using fullscreennav ? i systemize app and tried many things quickswitch is not supported by nova launcher and i need app drawer folders cause i have about 150 app i know what the heck ... but i do need my folders in drawer :D i didn't find any systemless launchers with folders after wasting almost 3 hours trying to fix this issue somehow im done unless some god sent human saves me 😆😆

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
ok is there any solution to nova launcher and slugish animation while using fullscreennav ? i systemize app and tried many things quickswitch is not supported by nova launcher and i need app drawer folders cause i have about 150 app i know what the heck ... but i do need my folders in drawer :D i didn't find any systemless launchers with folders after wasting almost 3 hours trying to fix this issue somehow im done unless some god sent human saves me 😆😆

I use lawn chair.. Doesn't have folders in the draw though and yea 150 apps that's mental..I literally have half of that (75) and I need to do some cleaning up myself.

I can't help with what launcher to try.

But....

In regards to the animation issues, give zRAM a go, turn it off.

Don't optimise nova, and if there's a way to, keep it in memory.

Beyond that theres not a lot you can do.

when i used nova I found the pull up / pull down movement just crap so over never used it since, I have prime too, didn't help.

Reactions: d.tat
Mar 6, 2018
I have flashed the 13th october update and found that playing hdr videos in youtube turns the screen dim with slight greenish tint and it cannot be reverted back to normal without a restart.I have seen others facing this issue too in this thread,has anyone found a solution yet?Other than that its a pretty nice and snappy rom

Reactions: Lycidias

Jonas2802

Aug 17, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hey guys,
having heard that Evo X rewards you with the unlimited Google Photos storage, I was thinking about the offline song recognition. Does it work? I wouldn't be sad if not, but I was just worrying because on the other pixel like ROMs this feature didn't work.

Thanks in advance

Ramme

Dec 19, 2017
OnePlus 8T
Hey guys,
having heard that Evo X rewards you with the unlimited Google Photos storage, I was thinking about the offline song recognition. Does it work? I wouldn't be sad if not, but I was just worrying because on the other pixel like ROMs this feature didn't work.

Thanks in advance
I was on EvoX until recently, yes it really works with the unlimited storage on Google photos.
With the PixelExtended(PEX) Rom or also PixelExperience(PX) Rom it works as well.

Reactions: Jonas2802

Jonas2802

Aug 17, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
I was on EvoX until recently, yes it really works with the unlimited storage on Google photos.
With the PixelExtended(PEX) Rom or also PixelExperience(PX) Rom it works as well.
Great to hear :D But does the offline sound recognition also work? I mean the feature that your phone displays the song name, interpret and that stuff at the bottom of ur device when it's in standby.

Top Liked Posts