[CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Wide works just disable as per the image.

But compared to a DSLR, I'm sorry but there is no comparison and there never will be.

Unless you've got some budget camera.

Compare itself.
Canon 70D is not a Budget Cam. Older but not Budget and the Lens is also not the cheapest. ;)
test.png

It special situation you re right there can no Smartphone beat a dslr (aperture settings, ISO and so on) but for landscapes on a good stativ it will work

Reactions: ps000000

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Compare itself.
Canon 70D is not a Budget Cam. Older but not Budget and the Lens is also not the cheapest. ;) View attachment 5371903

It special situation you re right there can no Smartphone beat a dslr (aperture settings, ISO and so on) but for landscapes on a good stativ it will work
Yea they look decent.. I know what you mean but personally I would never expect too much from a phone, that's just me.

Reactions: Andyxmas

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Cleanslate Not Works. After flash No WiFi. And stuck in Lockscreen suddenly.

Now Test radioactive Kernel. There Set vibration to 100% in FKM app . Its now stronger but vibration pattern is only short two vibrations. But its definitely better then before
Nice one for testing.

I'm in work at the moment but will look into seeing how we could change it.

If I find anything will report back

Reactions: Andyxmas and barb44
how did you flash it ? what process did you follow ? I would like to test this as well
Bought in Playstore the FKM-Manager > and then follow the Instruction in the thread.

With radioactive kernel the battery time is very improved. Will test the next days further.

---
New Bug i found in the Evo Rom:
Stock Cam i can choose the UltrawideLens with fingertip but it will not be activate. it stays at the MainCam-Lens. so no Wide-Lens-mode in Stock-Cam. Zoom-Lens works.

With Gcam Mod Ultrawide-Lens is function. So it is not a hardware fault.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Bought in Playstore the FKM-Manager > and then follow the Instruction in the thread.

With radioactive kernel the battery time is very improved. Will test the next days further.

---
New Bug i found in the Evo Rom:
Stock Cam i can choose the UltrawideLens with fingertip but it will not be activate. it stays at the MainCam-Lens. so no Wide-Lens-mode in Stock-Cam. Zoom-Lens works.

With Gcam Mod Ultrawide-Lens is function. So it is not a hardware fault.
Turn off ultra wide correction in cam settings

mobile_sensei

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2011
Washington DC
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 10 Pro
I'm not able to find the double tap to wake toggle and when I enable the shapeshift os lockscreen clock the phone seems to spaz out. Everything else is working beautifully!

Edit:Found double tap to wake. But after unlocking the device my phone is still spazzing for a few seconds if I open the app drawer or pull down the status bar immediately.
This is Evo X, not Shapeshift...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts