[CLOSED][ROM][12.1_r22][EOL][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 6.7 [08/14/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Sorry for not answering your question. But is there a compatible TWRP on A11? I thought it's still under maintenance. Because on the TWRP site, in the latest builds changelog (3.5.2) they didn't mention A11 if I remember correctly
Check the twrp thread mate, it can now decrypts the 8 and 8 pro.

They're just working out the kinks.

vecifiko

Jan 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Redmi Note 10 Pro
After installing on my 8t, I was surprised that my banking pay app was working without magisk hide. But I have trouble logging into my outlook app for mails. It constantly saying it cannot connect now. Also I had trouble signing with my other gmail acc after entering login details it says google error. Does someone else experienced this kind of issues?

capt.ron

Aug 28, 2012
OnePlus One
After installing on my 8t, I was surprised that my banking pay app was working without magisk hide. But I have trouble logging into my outlook app for mails. It constantly saying it cannot connect now. Also I had trouble signing with my other gmail acc after entering login details it says google error. Does someone else experienced this kind of issues?
What comes to mind for me would be your incoming & outgoing server settings for email accounts. Maybe do a search for those email clients and check imap/pop settings?

Reactions: vecifiko
The green tint and darkness/dim screen after playing Netflix comes from HDR video playback. I have the same issue while watching HDR footage on YouTube
Perks of AOSP lol

This issue exists in other devices/roms.

Seen this issue on oneplus 5t(even tho it did not have hdr), poco x3 and poco x3 pro. All had aosp roms.

• Sad
Reactions: Lycidias

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
I had the same issue with work emails, happens with MFA, if it's normal email then that shouldn't happen..

Although I have seen this happen with yahoo mail , just disable adaway (or your ad blocker) then try to set up. Then re-enable and it should work ( did for me) not work email but normal yes.

Also why use outlook if it's personal mail, it's not a great client..

Reactions: vecifiko

vecifiko

Jan 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Redmi Note 10 Pro
What comes to mind for me would be your incoming & outgoing server settings for email accounts. Maybe do a search for those email clients and check imap/pop settings?
Thanks mate, after
I had the same issue with work emails, happens with MFA, if it's normal email then that shouldn't happen..

Although I have seen this happen with yahoo mail , just disable adaway (or your ad blocker) then try to set up. Then re-enable and it should work ( did for me) not work email but normal yes.

Also why use outlook if it's personal mail, it's not a great client..
Thanks man I turn it off and it worked but on gmail mail app.I was using outlook cause my work mail is on office 365 but today I discovered that can be used also in gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts