• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0_r48]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6 OFFICIAL V14-Updated November 7, 2021

Search This thread
Followed that without success: installed rom and magisk, booted, installed Universal safety fix and props editor (did the props thing too with op6 fingerprint oos10) and magisk Hide enabled, rebooted on recovery, flashed nikgapps omni safety net fail.

thanks, i figured it out i had to spoof my device fingerprint as pixel 5, I think that's due to nikgapps policy

Last edited:

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
Anyone noticing more battery drain with the latest update. Battery stats acts like everything is all ok.

ISSUE
After 15 minutes of video call (the normal calls over WhatsApp, duo etc are working regularly), the call Is closed automatically (the issue comes from every video calling app). It's really strange since only the call is closed (the app isn't crashing) and the video doesn't stops or gets laggy before the closure.

UPDATE ON ISSUE
I am getting also "call ended" pop up message on WhatsApp which makes me think that the phone actually closes the call, so i don't know what to investigate on.

UPDATE 2.
every time I try to use the Picture In Picture mode for the first time in a call ("first attempt of call") the screen goes black for a second and then closes the call like a crash only of the call (WhatsApp remains open but the video call in WhatsApp crashes).

PS.
I've seen that the stock ROM has a "camera service app" could be this the cause of the problems?

-------------------------
I managed to get android auto working, for anyone interested just flash nikgapps full with nikgapps.config in the same directory as the zips' one with only core options enabled and basic apps (maps, tts, chrome, webview,including AA) since the system partition is too small to handle the entire full package.

--------
@eric93se
I'm new to this rom and today will be my first day using it without background apps updating...
I'll tell you if my phone battery will be drained more than on oos.
However the smart pixel function is fantastic because it saves a lot of power especially in the night where you don't need much brightness, I suggest you to activate it with the power saving.

Last edited:
Anyone noticing more battery drain with the latest update. Battery stats acts like everything is all ok.
Screenshot_20210808-134949_Impostazioni.png

I think the battery life is pretty good considering 4h of screen usage.

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
So I'm more of a light user. Up to v10.2 I get 4 days of use. With v11 I get 2 days. I went back to v10.2 and I'm on track to get 4 days again. Anyone with a kernel auduitor loaded can confirm deep sleep is occurring with v11?

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
So I'm more of a light user. Up to v10.2 I get 4 days of use. With v11 I get 2 days. I went back to v10.2 and I'm on track to get 4 days again. Anyone with a kernel auduitor loaded can confirm deep sleep is occurring with v11?
Disable Search in App & Notifications:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-081544_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210811-081544_Settings.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 52

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
August 11, 2021. New Release V-11.1

1. Hide apps from recents
2. Full user profiles and work mode
3. Quicksearch removed (too noisy)
4. Encrypted DNS providers added: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)
5. Visual Voicemail on T-Mobile USA now fully working without their app
6. Battery saver profiles
7. Gaming mode
8. Internal firewall removed as broken
9. Kill app button in notifications (on long press)
10. Trust section in Settings/Privacy is now populated with various options, such as deny USB gadgets when locked, various security alerts, such as if the rom signature has changed, etc. ...

Download in post #3.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-102230_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210812-102230_Settings.png
    128 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210812-102247_Jaguar_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210812-102247_Jaguar_Settings.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
V11.1 is running well. Had an issue with Cloudflare DNS not working, but I disabled AFWall+ and it started working. Buried in AFWall+ settings is a DNS setting that can be disabled. Also Cloudflare has a diagnostics help site that can be helpful:

1.1.1.1/help

Thanks!

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
The DNS seems to fail quickly, just locking and unlocking and it stops working. Tried downgrading AFWall+.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013

4. Encrypted DNS providers added: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)
7. Gaming mode
10. Trust section in Settings/Privacy is now populated with various options, such as deny USB gadgets when locked, various security alerts, such as if the rom signature has changed, etc. ...

Download in post #3.

The DNS seems to fail quickly, just locking and unlocking and it stops working. Tried downgrading AFWall+.
You just need to allow internet for dns {2 entries) in Afwall. Or change the dns provider.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
ISSUE
After 15 minutes of video call (the normal calls over WhatsApp, duo etc are working regularly), the call Is closed automatically (the issue comes from every video calling app). It's really strange since only the call is closed (the app isn't crashing) and the video doesn't stops or gets laggy before the closure.
Remove WhatsApp from battery optimizer.

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
Nope, got it working again and shortly after it breaks. Previously I got it working briefly 2 times but shortly after fails.

Gave permission to the 2 dns entries and no go, reboot and no go.
Update to the latest afwall to see if there were more entries, no go, reboot and no go.
Enabled a bunch of entries, no go, reboot and it started working but after a screen lock/unlock it failed again.
Also tried disabling afwall and that did not do it either.
Did not try uninstalling afwall though.

Edit: Removed afwall and it works well. :headscratch:

There's a really long XDA thread for afwall+ guess I'll have to find how others got this working.

Last edited:

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
Nope, got it working again and shortly after it breaks. Previously I got it working briefly 2 times but shortly after fails.

Gave permission to the 2 dns entries and no go, reboot and no go.
Update to the latest afwall to see if there were more entries, no go, reboot and no go.
Enabled a bunch of entries, no go, reboot and it started working but after a screen lock/unlock it failed again.
Also tried disabling afwall and that did not do it either.
Did not try uninstalling afwall though.

Edit: Removed afwall and it works well. :headscratch:

There's a really long XDA thread for afwall+ guess I'll have to find how others got this working.
All DNSs don't work or any particular?

On my phone, each one works fine, but Cloudflare is the fastest. Maybe your country blocks certain DNS providers, or, it is your internet/mobile providers who do that.

Edit: Don't use more than one firewall apps. If you do -- big mistake.

Last edited:

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
They work now with afwall+ uninstalled. Trying to dig the net and find what I can do to allow cloudflares connection. Looks like I should reinstall afwall+ and use the log service to see why all internet traffic gets blocked.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
They work now with afwall+ uninstalled. Trying to dig the net and find what I can do to allow cloudflares connection. Looks like I should reinstall afwall+ and use the log service to see why all internet traffic gets blocked.
You have to let various network processes connect. Just type 'network' in Afwall search, and they will all show up.

eric93se

Oct 23, 2013
Its working reliably with afwall once again. I tried the 'network' search in afwall and two entries did not have permission, "VPN networking" and a long one "network manager, cell broadcast service, tetering, com.android.server, networkPermissonConfig". But like I said it works again, which is great, thanks!

Remove WhatsApp from battery optimizer.
Sorry, I didn't get any notification of your reply...
However, WhatsApp isn't closed when the call crashes as well as other apps...
But I've tried what you said without success.

I've noticed the camera freezes many times giving "unknown error occurred" with stock camera and other apps.
Also printer spooler doesn't work at all.

Thanks.

Last edited:

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
Sorry, I didn't get any notification of your reply...
However, WhatsApp isn't closed when the call crashes as well as other apps...
But I've tried what you said without success.

I've noticed the camera freezes many times giving "unknown error occurred" with stock camera and other apps.
Also printer spooler doesn't work at all.

Thanks.
It could be some battery saving mechanism: battery manager, etc. You need to run logcat on PC while on the call and wait until it gets disconnected. Logcat should show why.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 (my current device). You can check the Oneplus 5 development thread here:
    Oneplus 5 thread or Oneplus 3 or browse my profile.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security. Kernel has security features ported from linux kernel 4.14.

The rom could be used on locked bootloader (donate feature) with no warning screen whatsoever, and with or without Magisk (your choice). It boots like OOS: Android logo and Boot animation. Plus, you get back DRM L1 driver.

You get your DRM L1 certificate back and most of your banking apps will work regardless of Magisk tricks

Otherwise, and in addition to hardening, the rom has all standard+ features that come with custom roms:

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc. .

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Call recording button now visible in Dialer

8. All regular customizations

The rom requires the latest stable OOS vendor in both slots!

Instructions for Unlocked Bootloader

Update for those who are on OOS 11: to use this rom, you must have the latest OOS 10 in both slots. Android 11 update is incompatible with TWRP. Official TWRP cannot handle OOS 11 - you get qcom crash. Custom TWRP's can handle OOS 11, but they can't do a factory reset, which is required, if you are coming from another rom. So, flash OOS 10 into both slots and then follow instructions.

1. If you are encrypted on Android Q or lower, or any OOS, you must do a factory reset in TWRP, the option, where you enter 'Yes' to confirm. Otherwise, just wipe data partition.

2. Reboot into TWRP (after factory reset), transfer Jaguar, TWRP installer and Magisk to internal SD

3. Flash the rom. Don't reboot!

4. Flash TWRP official latest installer (not the raw TWRP image). Reboot once. After that do optional flashing such as GAPPS and Magisk

The latest release is always in post #3.

XDA:DevDB Information
    JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 6

Contributors

optimumpro

Rebased Kernel Source: Rebased Kernel
    New Kernel Source: New Kernel
    Kernel Source Code: Kernel

ROM OS Version:
    11.x R
    ROM Kernel:
    Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required:
    Locked or Unlocked Bootloader and OOS vendor
    Based On:
    AOSP/Lineage/Crdroid

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: See post #3
    Stable Release Date:
    2021-01-26

Created:
    2021-01-26
    Updated: 2021-11-07

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS, Bromite webview
    Some screenshots:
    For those who use full OOS 11 firmware. Here is a firmware only zip (credit to Evolution X team). It flashes OOS 11 firmware, except bootloader. This way, you can use official TWRP without any problems, i.e., no Qcom crashes: Download Here

November 4, New release V-14

1. November security patches
    2. Android r49

3. Snap camera replaced with Open Camera
    4. Updated webview

Dirty flashing is fine on top of a previous release
    Remember, you need either OOS 10 firmware or, if you are on OOS 11, flash firmware above, which will downgrade your bootloader to OOS 10.

Download rom V-14: HERE

October 5. New Release V-13

1. Google r48
    2. October security patches
    3. Internal firewall fully working again
    4. Redone doze

Could be flashed dirty on top of a previous release

Download rom V-13
    : HERE

September 13. New Release V-12.1

This is a small update which replaces

1. Wrong CarrierConfig app, which accidentally disabled voicemail notifications for T-Mobile USA; and adds

2. Vanadium webview, as an alternative. Now you have both Bromite and Vanadium (for anti-Google conscious) in Developer options. Select whatever you prefer.

Dirty flashing is fine on top of previous releases

Download rom V-12.1:
    HERE

September 8, 2021. New Release V-12.0

1. Android 11 r43
    2. September security patches
    3. Fully working PowerOn alarm (set it, turn off the phone, it would boot two minutes before and trigger the alarm on time
    4. Rebased kernel based on Oneplus r11
    5. TWRP by Nebrassy embedded in kernel. You don't need to flash TWRP installer, unless you want to change to a different TWRP
    6. Doze/AOD features moved to OneplusSettings
    7. Statusbar/Navbar burning protection
    8. Toggle to turn off fingerprint screen unlocking (does not affect apps)
    9. Dark mode by default
    10. Fixed camera crashes
    11. Bromite webivew is now default: no additional action required
    12. Most lockscreen clocks made bigger

Dirty flashing is fine on top of previous releases

Download rom V12.0: HERE

7. Gaming mode

Dirty flash is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V-11.1: HERE

August 3, 2021. New Release V-11.0

1. August security patches
    2. Android r40
    3. Options to disable dashboard conditions and suggestions
    4. Icon packs for system apps
    5. Edge gestures to allow various actions on gestural navigation
    6. Panel modes now accessible in OneplusSettings
    7. A bunch of new system-wide accent colors added
    8. Display rounded corners
    9. Kernel updated to .277
    10. Clang 12.x for kernel.

Can be flashed dirty on top of a previous release

Download rom V-11.0: Here

July 20. New Release V-10.2

1. Camera F/C fixed by reverting Lineage commit 'camera: support exposing aux camera to apps'
    2. Removed Livedisplay panel modes that were conflicting with Oneplus's panels. Panel modes are accessible via a QS tile
    3. Omni animation in offline charging
    4. Android S lockscreen clock added

Dirty flashing on top of a previous release is fine

Download rom V-10.2: HERE

July 13. New Release V-10.1

1. Bromite webview
    2. On-the-go (option to have it in Power Menu and Quick Tile)
    3. Smart charging fixed.

Download rom V-10.1: HERE

Dirty flash is fine on top of a previous release

July 8. New Release V-10.0

1. Android r39
    2. July security patches
    3. Option to put brightness slider at the bottom (in QS)
    4. QS tiles tinting with accent color
    5. Back gesture haptic feedback
    6. Clipboard access toggle
    7. Restored Android webview to fix Google account

Could be flashed dirty on a previous release

Download rom V-10.0: HERE

June 18. New Release V-9.1

1. Wakelock blocker (Settings/System)
    2. Alarm blocker (Settings/System)
    3. Modified user interface in Settings/System

Download rom V-9.1: Here

June 9. New Release V-9.0

1. Android r38
    2. June security patches
    3. Latest kernel
    4. Settings to automatically reboot the phone, if it wasn't unlocked: for user-preset time (up to 72 hours)
    5. Settings for one-shot brigtness
    6. Vanadium webview to 91.x

Could be flashed dirty

Download rom V-9.0: Here

May 4. New Release V-8.0

1. Android r37
    2. May security patches
    3. Applock timeout
    4. Icon shapes
    5. LiveDisplay color mode preview
    6. Kernel updated to .267
    7. New display cutout: Normal, Small and Hide

Could be flashed dirty.

Download rom V-8.0: Here

April 12, New Release, V-7.1

1. App locker
    2. Toggle to turn off QS footer icons

Download rom V-7.1:
    here

April 6, New Release, V-7.0

1. Android r35
    2. April security patches
    3. Option to forbid non-TLS (clear text) network communications (in Development)
    4. New kernel

Download rom V-7.0: here

March 7, New release, V-6.0

1. Newer clang tool chain
    2. Smart battery charging
    3. Extreme battery saving
    4. Sound and vibration options on a fully charged battery
    5. Launcher 3 - support for icon packs and option to change icon size globally
    6. Improved fingerprint sensor
    7. Updated TriChrome Webview and Chromium browser to 89.x

Dirty flashing is fine.

Download rom V-6.0: here

March 2, New release, V-5.0

1. Android r33
    2. March security patches
    3. Extra features added in Oneplusdevice
    4. System icons colors unified for dark/light theming (all icons are dark + random color or white + random color)
    5. Updated kernel, art and bionic
    6. Fixed notch so that it is not overlayed with traffic speed numbers and volte/vofi icons

Could be flashed dirty on top of previous releases

Download rom V5-0
    : here
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

February 17. New release, V-4.0

1. Phone ringtone settings for Multi Sim
    2. Deep sleep added in about phone
    3. Dashboard icons theming
    4. Jelly browser replaced with TriChrome Vanadium browser 88.x
    5. AOSP webview replaced with TriChrome Vanadium Systemwebview 88.x
    6. Per App access to sensors configuration
    7. Dalvik/Art built with O3 flag

Could be flashed dirty on top of previous releases

Download rom V4-0: here

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    February 8. New release, V-3.0

1. Live Display now fully works
    2. Settings - cool video effects entering sub-settings
    3. Support for MicroG
    4. Option to enable AOD on charge only
    5. Extend pulse to Ambient Display
    6. Access running services from Quick Settings (icon)

Dirty flash on a previous release is fine.

Download rom V-3.0: here

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    February 2. New release, V-2.0

1. Android r30
    2. February security patches
    3. Call recording enabled for all
    4. Dialer now shows 'record call' button, instead of useless 'RTT' button

Dirty flash on previous releases is fine

Download rom V-2.0: here
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 30. New release:

1. Fixed video not playing in Facebook/Whatsup and other 3rd party apps
    2. Updated Android sources
    3. Updated Kernel

Dirty flash on top of V1 is fine:

Download in attachment:
    May 4. New Release V-8.0

1. Android r37
    2. May security patches
    3. Applock timeout
    4. Icon shapes
    5. LiveDisplay color mode preview