Development [ROM][11.0_r56]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 9 Pro OFFICIAL V21 Updated June 7, 2022

Search This thread

GT 69

Jun 4, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
Well, you posted on another thread a few days ago about your logical partition error.

What's 'fastboot zip'? Also, which OOS version are you installing with MSM tool? What's your device model version?

Why don't you forget MSM tool. Boot official TWRP image (not installer), flash 11.2.10.10 and boot. Then back to fastboot, boot TWRP again and flash 11.2.10.10 again. Boot again. Don't use 'copy partition'. Back to fastboot, boot my recovery, factory reset, flash Jaguar and boot.
He has been testing roms for 8 years. I know what you are explaining to me, but it does not work. I like Jaguar and I want it to be my daily rom, but there are always small and annoying problems. You need to listen, not repeat the same thing we all know.
Give step-by-step instructions for installation from scratch.
Thanks !!!

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
He has been testing roms for 8 years. I know what you are explaining to me, but it does not work. I like Jaguar and I want it to be my daily rom, but there are always small and annoying problems. You need to listen, not repeat the same thing we all know.
Give step-by-step instructions for installation from scratch.
Thanks !!!
Seem like you know but yet somehow you can't figure out his simple instructions on what to do. Would you like a VIDEO tutorial as well?

Inventory69

Feb 10, 2022
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Seem like you know but yet somehow you can't figure out his simple instructions on what to do. Would you like a VIDEO tutorial as well?
Its just not working as it should.
Got OOS11 in both slots.
Following his instructions sending me straight to bootloader again.

So i tried it now for the 4. time.
First time i did msm, then local update to have it in both slots.
Second time i did msm then update to newest oos11, run copy partitions zip and rebooted to recovery
Third time i just installed jaguar again after i got send to bootloader again. Then it gave me a quallcomm crashdump.

I can get every other ROM working (A11 & A12)!!! But this one not!

Now its booting for the first time but still thats already about 6 minutes and nothing happens.

Reactions: GT 69

GT 69

Jun 4, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
Got OOS11 in both slots.

Second time i did msm then update to newest oos11, run copy partitions zip and rebooted to recovery
Third time i just installed jaguar again after i got send to bootloader again. Then it gave me a quallcomm crashdump.

Now its booting for the first time but still thats already about 6 minutes and nothing happens.
I waited 30 minutes and it still doesn't start.

Inventory69

Feb 10, 2022
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I'll flash this ROM out of stubbornness just to prove that if you follow the steps as instructed by the dev, the ROM works and boots just fine.
Lol the instructions are kinda the same for every rom, so why shouldn't we understand this instruction when we successfully install other roms?
Please just do it and tell me if it works exactly like that and also tell me from which rom you came and which steps you did before flashing.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Got OOS11 in both slots.

How do you format data? F2fs or Ext4? If ext4, you won't boot.

pavankiddo

May 26, 2022
hey Hi Dev, First of all, I want to thank you for creating a fabulous ROM for 9 pro device
I have a few doubts to share with you
Right now I'm on android 11.2.10.10LE15DA
is it possible to install this custom ROM on 9 pro device without rooting the device?
is the auto call recording feature available?

pavankiddo

May 26, 2022
May 12. New release V-20.1

1. Redone adaptive brightness
2. Call recording (bug introduced in V-20) fixed
3. Captive portal: added 3 options Standard (Google), Alternative and Disabled) and moved to Settings/Network
4. Fingerprint icons and colors made more transparent, so, now fingerpint works flawlessly.

Download in post #3.
hey Hi Dev, First of all, I want to thank you for creating a fabulous ROM for 9 pro device
I have a few doubts to share with you
Right now I'm on android 11.2.10.10LE15DA
is it possible to install this custom ROM on 9 pro device without rooting the device?
is the auto call recording feature available?

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Another test build:

Rom: Here

Recovery: Here

Run logcat early. You can execute it right after hitting 'reboot in system'. It will say waiting and entries will start running as soon as bootanimation starts.

Code:
adb logcat > logcat.txt

With this command, logcat will be saved into the directory where your terminal is opened.

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-28_21-58-13.jpg
    photo_2022-05-28_21-58-13.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: optimumpro

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
So, you booted the latest test release fine?

There was a selinux denial for sensors, which caused bootloop on prior releases, which is fixed now.

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
I had logs on TG. It's fixed.
Btw, maybe a less relevant question now.

Any idea why would be this an issue on your ROM? Regardless of which Custom ROM I use, it works fine, just on your it doesn't.

Now if you ask me why is this benchmark tool "important" for me, well, I use it to evaluate the GPU stability under different Frequencies/Voltage tables. I do lots of testing, undervolting, etc... And 3DMark is one of the few which gives consistent results when benching or just testing the stability of the GPU.

Attachments

• photo_2022-05-28_22-50-04.jpg
    photo_2022-05-28_22-50-04.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    June 7. New release V-21:

1. June security patches
    2. Android r56
    3. Automatic sleep/suspend mode (scheduled by a user) in Settings/Battery
    4. 'Internet permission missing' issue with several apps fixed. Now, all apps including Googleplay, as well as third party apps, have no problems connecting to the internet (no F/C)

Download in post #3.
    So I just flashed the rom and before I say anything, shout out to @optimumpro for making a NOT ****ty rom WITHOUT Google crap.

I just wanted to help with the install directions. I found a way to avoid some of the pain of installing this rom. 2 parts that made the install a breeze especially if you're using the T-mobile branded device.

1) Use whatever oneclick solution (MSM) you use to get to stock. Unlock bootloader. Reboot to fastboot and "fastboot boot twrp.img" Then sideload this It'll copy the partition for you without any added headache. Now you have A11 on both slots. Reboot and flash the boot.img file from the OP. Then install the rom

2) After the rom is installed, i installed the magisk apk. Afterwards, reboot to fastboot and simply boot the TWRP image. Not install it. So "fastboot boot twrp.img" again. Then flash the same magisk apk from within TWRP. Reboot to system and that's it. No data loss no problem. Everything works great!
    Also, about to email you about getting the donate features. Not even necessarily because I want to use them but because you saved me the headache of trying to build GrapheneOS myself lol So thanks again for that!
    May 29. New release V-20.2

1. Captive portal now On/Off
    2. Addressed some apps crashing with message "missing Internet permission'
    3. HBM fixed, now fully working (Auto HBM is recommended with trigger set to 40000 lux in Oneplus Settings)
    4. One shot auto-brightness
    5. In-call volume increased for Speaker and Headset

Download in post #3.
    i really liked the rom but unfortunately many apps were crashing primarily in the work profile so i had to switch back. Good rom however!!
    You probably installed an older release. Nothing crashes in V21 - confirmed by several users.

The latest release is always at the top of post #3.
    TELEGRAM CHANNEL ADDED: HERE
    TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP: HERE

SAFETY NET PASSING FIXED AS OF Version 19 (confirmed)
    Instructions Here

You can actually use alarm when the phone is shut down. It would boot 2 minutes prior to scheduled time and trigger the alarm on time

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 and Oneplus 8 series. You can check my Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8T or Oneplus 6 or Oneplus 6T or Oneplus 8 Pro threads.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security.

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc...

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Built-in encrypted DNS providers, such as: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)

8. Wakelock and Alarmblocker

9. Fully working Call recording with the button visible in Dialer

10. Deskclock app modified to work with PowerOn alarm. The app will boot the phone 2 minutes before scheduled time to trigger the alarm on time

11. Default Dark mode

12. All regular customizations plus. You tell me which feature is missing.

13. Prebuilt Magisk 23 (coming soon to 9 Pro). You wouldn't have to flash it, just need to install Magisk manager.

Install instructions (first time use)

OOS 11 in both slots. This is not a Jaguar requirement, but rather a universal one for any custom rom, including Android 12.

Keep in mind, MSM takes care of one slot only. You need to manually install OOS-11 into another slot. Either boot into system (after MSM) and install OOS-11 by using a local option or boot into TWRP and install OOS-11 again. If there is no suitable OOS-11 for your device (branded etc), use Lineage's partition copy method.
    Link here

1. Fastboot flash recovery images:

Code:
    fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
    fastboot flash boot_b boot.img

2. Reboot in recovery (TWRP), now Lineage type, sideload and flash the rom, factory reset and reboot.

If you want Gapps on Vanilla (not necessary on Full version), they should be flashed before the first boot into system, i.e., after flashing the rom, reboot in Recovery (mandatory) and flash Gapps.

When downloading from XDA or Android File host, put your browser in incognito.

All Releases ARE in post #3

XDA:DevDB Information

JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 9 Pro

Contributors
    optimumpro

Special thanks to @Warrkill for testing

Kernel Source Code: HERE

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS11 in both slots
    Based On: AOSP/Lineage/DirtyUnicorn/Crdroid

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2021-01-26

Created: 2022-01-26
    Updated: 2022-06-07

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS, CalyxOS
    WHEN DOWNLOADING FROM XDA, PUT YOUR BROWSER IN INCOGNITO

June 7. New release V-21:

1. June security patches
    2. Android r56
    3. Automatic sleep/suspend mode (scheduled by a user) in Settings/Battery
    4. 'Internet permission missing' issue with several apps fixed. Now, all apps including Googleplay, as well as third party apps, have no problems connecting to the internet (no F/C)

Dirty flashing is fine on a previous release

Download rom V21-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V21-FULL: Here

Download recovery: Here

May 29. New release V-20.2

1. Captive portal now On/Off
    2. Addressed some apps crashing with message "missing Internet permission'
    3. HBM fixed, now fully working (Auto HBM is recommended with trigger set to 40000 lux in Oneplus Settings)
    4. One shot auto-brightness
    5. In-call volume increased for Speaker and Headset

Download rom V20.2 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V20.2 FULL: Here

May 12. New release V-20.1

1. Redone adaptive brightness
    2. Call recording (bug introduced in V-20) fixed
    3. Captive portal: added 3 options Standard (Google), Alternative and Disabled) and moved to Settings/Network
    4. Fingerprint icons and colors made more transparent, so, now fingerpint works flawlessly.

Bootlooping issue has been fixed. You can use this user-debug full version or wait for June release.

May 7. New release, V-20

1. May security patches
    2. Google r55
    3. Recovery fixed to have 'yes/no' prompt on signatures mismatch (for Magisk). Recovery will install automatically, just reboot to flash Magisk etc.

April 29. New release V-19.1

1. Wakelock blockers in kernel
    2. Jaguar version is now displayed in About phone
    3. Choice for temperature units F/C for lockscreen battery info
    4. A bunch of other under the hood improvements
    5. Fixes array mismatch in fingerprint

Dirty flashing is fine

Download rom V19.1 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V19.1 FULL: Here

April 16. New release V-19.1:

1. AOD is fully working (see screenshot Here)

2. Experimental feature: toggle to spoof Pixel to get unlimited storage for Google Photos (in Settings/Accessibility)

Dirty flashing on a previous release is fine.

Download V-19.1-VANILLA: Here

Download V-19.1-FULL: Here

April 7: New release V-19. Safetynet is fixed, confirmed by an Oneplus 8 user here with detailed explanation here

1. April security patches
    2. Google r54
    3. Switched to AOSP webview 100.x
    4. Working with Zgisk (confirmed)
    5. Seedvault is back

Dirty flash is fine on a previous release

Download rom V19-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V19-FULL: Here

Download recovery: Here

March 12. New release, V-18

1. March security patches
    2. Android r53
    3. User build
    4. Updated kernel
    5. Options to choose between Bromite and Vanadium webivew
    6. Optional torch flashing on incoming calls
    7. Night display renamed into Display calibration
    8. Full version of the rom added

Dirty flashing is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V-18 Full version: Here
    Recovery: here

Download rom V-18 Vanilla Vanilla version : Here

February 10, 2022. New Release - V-17

1. February security patches
    2. Android r52
    3. TWRP recovery replaced with a Lineage type
    4. Toggle to hide statusbar clock (when launcher is active)

Dirty flashing is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V-17: HERE
    Boot: HERE
    Vendor_boot: HERE
    The rom could be used on locked bootloader (donate feature) with or without Gapps.

The benefits of LOCKED BOOTLOADER combined with WORKING AVB-2 protection are:

Get your DRM L1 certificate back. Most banking apps (if not all) will work with or without Magisk: you cimply get a warning 'your devices is rooted', but you can proceed to login

Security: Nobody and nothing can modify Kernel, Recovery and Virtual Partitions without triggering a red screen of death with the message 'your device is corrupted and cannot boot'.

At that point, the only option is to unlock bootloader. But, if a user had previously disabled OEM unlock in Developer settings, then unlocking becomes unavailable, and so does flashing via fastboot. In other words, if your phone gets into the hands of an adversary, their only option is to use MSM tool to make the phone work again, but no access to your data or any other partition.

The rom can also allow you to flash Magisk on locked bootloader. If interested, send me a PM.

Some screenshots of the rom (from Oneplus 8 thread): HERE
    i heavily rec baking in thr gapps. thery install but i cant set up anything google...
    You don't install Android 9, 10 Gapps on Android 11. You also need to flash Gapps before the first boot into system, i.e, flash the rom, reboot in recovery and flash Gapps.

Please educate yourself by reading, before excessive postings.

And finally, if you want Gapps baked in, which is illegal, find another rom.
    April 16. New release V-19.1:

1. AOD is fully working (see screenshot Here)

2. Experimental feature: toggle to spoof Pixel to get unlimited storage for Google Photos (in Settings/Accessibility)

Download in post #3.