optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
I'm using this rom from last 10 days,
Good rom control features,
Battery timing is also better .

But I'm also facing some issues .

1st .
Sometimes screen goes to sleep but not wake on double tap or power button , I can turn torch by long pressing power button or volume rocker but cant wake phone . Sometimes long pressing power but reboots it and everything works fine.

2nd .
Battery charge speed is good at start but after 90% it goes down to 200ma ,maybe I've messed up with the charging settings .

3rd.
Sometimes Call of duty can't access internet , but sometimes I can play .
Application's internet access settings are ON.
Fingerprint scanner is bit lazy (I'm usin a screen protector ).

Please help me .
Thanks for good Rom.
Battery charging is designed this way. It starts with maximum amperage, which then gradually decreases.

Binary Assault

May 25, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Glad to see my favorite rom here....
But having issues installing gapps on a fresh build. Followed instructions from the OP, flashed oos both partitions, flashed supplied boot image, flashed latest full version via sideload, factory reset, reboot recovery and went to install open gapps pico. Shows insufficient storage
Tried LOS recovery and a few other gapp varients and same issue.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have a potential guess maybe. The device is a T-Mobile device that I just unlocked through 1+. Do I need to msm it off of the T-Mobile build? I

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Glad to see my favorite rom here....
But having issues installing gapps on a fresh build. Followed instructions from the OP, flashed oos both partitions, flashed supplied boot image, flashed latest full version via sideload, factory reset, reboot recovery and went to install open gapps pico. Shows insufficient storage
Tried LOS recovery and a few other gapp varients and same issue.

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I have a potential guess maybe. The device is a T-Mobile device that I just unlocked through 1+. Do I need to msm it off of the T-Mobile build? I
Flash the full version, which includes minimal Gapps.

Edit: no need to convert, but if the phone had OOS 12, you need to downgrade to OOS-11 in both slots.

sunyakram

Aug 11, 2013
ellah abad
OnePlus 9
Battery charging is designed this way. It starts with maximum amperage, which then gradually decreases.
Sometimes screen goes to sleep but not wake on double tap or power button , I can turn torch by long pressing power button or volume rocker(which means phone is awake )but screen stays black .Sometimes long pressing power but reboots ,sometimes I've to call on my number to awake the screen or put phone on charger to awake the screen.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Sometimes screen goes to sleep but not wake on double tap or power button , I can turn torch by long pressing power button or volume rocker(which means phone is awake )but screen stays black .Sometimes long pressing power but reboots ,sometimes I've to call on my number to awake the screen or put phone on charger to awake the screen.
Are you using native dialer or google dialer? If native, then just reflash the rom dirty.

Binary Assault

May 25, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Flash the full version, which includes minimal Gapps.

Edit: no need to convert, but if the phone had OOS 12, you need to downgrade to OOS-11 in both slots.
Awesome, worked like a charm. Thank you

FYI for anyone needing to restore their google apps, you can do so with something like Activity Launcher after setup is complete. Simple look for Android Setup and then launch the CloudeRestoreFlowActivity from within Activity Launcher.

Is there any adjustment for the FOD to be moved up a little bit? It is right next to the home button when gesture navigation isn't being used which keeps getting accidentally pressed.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Awesome, worked like a charm. Thank you

FYI for anyone needing to restore their google apps, you can do so with something like Activity Launcher after setup is complete. Simple look for Android Setup and then launch the CloudeRestoreFlowActivity from within Activity Launcher.

Is there any adjustment for the FOD to be moved up a little bit? It is right next to the home button when gesture navigation isn't being used which keeps getting accidentally pressed.
Post a screenshot of what you have. Also, you can pick 'left leaning' or 'right leaning' layout in navbar settings.

solfly7

Jan 5, 2010
Ariz.
volitionarmament.com
Been running for a week now with no issues. Fantastic work. This is a solid ROM. Thank you!!!
I have a couple requests after getting everything set up.
1. It would be nice to be able to choose the accent color by code.
2. Although I love the dialer, the theming doesn't match my color choices. Is it possible to add theming to the dialer? Or at least a dark version?

Thank you for you hard work.

Binary Assault

May 25, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
Google Pixel 6
Post a screenshot of what you have. Also, you can pick 'left leaning' or 'right leaning' layout in navbar settings.
See attached, FOD is really low.

Also have the same issue described above about the screen going blank randomly. Have to reboot to get it back. Anything I can provide to troubleshoot it?

Attachments

• IMG_20220701_214228.png
    IMG_20220701_214228.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Last edited:

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
July 8. New release V-22

1. July security patches
2. Android r57
3. Clear clipboard quick setting toggle
4. Metro audio player
5. Many under the hood improvements

Download in post #3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rfdom and morfances

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    August 7. New release V-23

1. August security patches
    2. Android r58
    3. 5G network options in OneplusSettings

Download in post #3.
    TELEGRAM CHANNEL ADDED: HERE
    TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP: HERE

Jaguar is available on locked bootloader with working root (Magisk)

VERSION 19 FIXES SAFETYNET ISSUES WHEN USING MAGISK 24.3
    See instructions Here

You can actually use alarm when the phone is shut down. It would boot 2 minutes prior to scheduled time and trigger the alarm on time

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 and Oneplus 8 series. You can check my Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8T or Oneplus 6 or Oneplus 6T or Oneplus 8 Pro or Oneplus 9 Pro threads.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security. It is also built with global 'optimize for speed', as opposed to 'optimize for size' flag, which makes it faster, but larger in size.

The rom is in 16th release for Oneplus 6, 6T and 8 series, and therefore hard-rock stable with all bugs ironed some time ago. Everything works... .

Why not Android 12? Because I am not in the habit of posting undercooked releases. In my experience, Android new releases don't become stable until r40+. Why? Ask Google. My take is: their main product is selling user data, so, everything else is on the back burner. So, not yet...

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc...

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Built-in encrypted DNS providers, such as: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)

8. Wakelock and Alarmblocker

9. Fully working Call recording with the button visible in Dialer

10. Deskclock app modified to work with PowerOn alarm. The app will boot the phone 2 minutes before scheduled time to trigger the alarm on time

11. Default Dark mode

12. All regular customizations plus. You tell me which feature is missing.

13. Prebuilt Magisk 23 (coming soon to 9). You wouldn't have to flash it, just need to install Magisk manager.

Install instructions (for first time use):

OOS 11 in both slots. Keep in mind, MSM takes care of one slot only. You need to manually install OOS-11 into another slot. Either boot into system (after MSM) and install OOS-11 by using a local option or boot into TWRP and install OOS-11 aggain. If there is no suitable OOS-11 for your device (branded etc), use Lineage's partition copy method. Link here

1. Fastboot flash recovery images:

Code:
    fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
    fastboot flash boot_b boot.img

2. Reboot in recovery, sideload the rom and do factory reset.
    If you want Gapps, they should be flashed before the first boot into system, i.e., after flashing the rom, reboot in Recovery (mandatory) and flash Gapps.

When downloading from XDA or Android File host, put your browser in incognito.

Download rom: HERE
    Download boot.img: HERE

All subsequent releases will be in post #3

XDA:DevDB Information

JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 9

Contributors
    optimumpro

Special thanks to @iaio72 for patient testing: took a lot of flashing and logcat submission until he said and I am quotting: 'Everything works perfectly'. :)

Kernel Source Code: HERE

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS11 in both slots
    Based On: AOSP/Lineage/DirtyUnicorn/Crdroid

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2021-01-26

Created: 2022-02-06
    Updated: 2022-08-07

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS, CalyxOS
    The rom could be used on locked bootloader with ROOT (donate feature) with or without Gapps.

The benefits of LOCKED BOOTLOADER combined with WORKING AVB-2 protection are:

Get your DRM L1 certificate back. Most banking apps (if not all) will work with or without Magisk: you cimply get a warning 'your devices is rooted', but you can proceed to login

Security: Nobody and nothing can modify Kernel, Recovery and Virtual Partitions without triggering a red screen of death with the message 'your device is corrupted and cannot boot'.

At that point, the only option is to unlock bootloader. But, if a user had previously disabled OEM unlock in Developer settings, then unlocking becomes unavailable, and so does flashing via fastboot. In other words, if your phone gets into the hands of an adversary, their only option is to use MSM tool to make the phone work again, but no access to your data or any other partition.

The rom will allow you to flash Magisk and Gapps on locked bootloader.

Some screenshots of the rom (from Oneplus 8 thread): HERE
    April 7: New release V-19. Safetynet passing is fixed (with Magisk 24.3)

1. April security patches
    2. Google r54
    3. Switched to AOSP webview 100.x
    4. Confirmed working with Zgisk
    5. Seedvault is back

Download in post #3.
    August 7. New release V-23

1. August security patches
    2. Android r58
    3. 5G network options in OneplusSettings

Download in post #3.
    February 19. New release V-17

1. February security patches
    2. Android r52
    3. New recovery
    4. Toggle to hide statusbar clock (when launcher is active)
    5. Toggle to enable torch blinking on incoming calls
    6. Display calibration section in Settings/Display

Download in post #3.