[ROM][11.0_r59]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 6T FAJITA OFFICIAL V24 UPDATED September 8, 2022

Search This thread

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
June 8. New release V-21:

1. Call recording bug introduced in V20 has been fixed (confirmed)
2. June security patches
3. Android r56
4. Automatic sleep/suspend mode (scheduled by a user) in Settings/Battery
5. 'Internet permission missing' issue with several apps fixed. Now, all apps including Googleplay, as well as third party apps, have no problems connecting to the internet (no F/C)
6. One shot auto brightness
7. In call volume increased

Download in post #3.

FireRattus

Feb 26, 2022
Thank you for the continued and regular updates, this is certainly the best rom I have continued to use for this phone, has come a long way and fixed everything I really care about (still have minor issues with camera but I basically never use it)

Reactions: optimumpro

Littlemether

Dec 21, 2021
Project Treble
OnePlus 7
Hi I liked you Rom alot but couldn't get magisk app to load once I was logged in. Is there any advice. I cant think of why but the roms packed with stuff.so ty nice rom dude. ps I installed magisk, 24.1, 25.1 and nothing good came of it yet

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Hi I liked you Rom alot but couldn't get magisk app to load once I was logged in. Is there any advice. I cant think of why but the roms packed with stuff.so ty nice rom dude. ps I installed magisk, 24.1, 25.1 and nothing good came of it yet
Magisk 25 doesn't work on my rom, but 24.3 magisk works fine and passes safetynet (with modules). Uninstall whatever magisk you have. Rename magisk 24.3.apk into magisk.zip and flash it with twrp. Boot, if you don't see the app, rename the file back into .apk and install as a normal app.

Reactions: Pablo.x

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Thank you, does it support Magisk 25 now?
Nope, as well as on a number of other custom roms. For some reason Magisk devs consistently close (without resolving) the issue of Magisk manager sticking on Magisk logo. Go figure... .

My advice: do not automatically upgrade the app, where the main developer has been bought by Google. Read first. Magisk 24.3 does the job perfectly (both root and safetynet).

D

Deleted member 10054198

<Moderator Edit>: Profanity removed.

Why doesn't it support ExFAT? It only supports the old FAT32 (stick, otg+external+ssd or HDD)!
Which is a shame for such a new kernel to not have support for ExFAT, please do something about it!
/LE: I almost forgot, on OOS 9.0.4 till 10.3.12 it works just fine ALL my sticks, ssd's, hdd's with ExFAT !
Found this haunting and unfixed bug also on other Custom Roms which are based on 10.x.x... It says on your ROM to "Format to fix" i formated one empty but which had ExFAT system partition then turned into FAT32, so thats why i know your kernel only supoort FAT32...

Last edited by a moderator:

FireRattus

Feb 26, 2022
Why doesn't it support ExFAT? It only supports the old s*it FAT32 (stick, otg+external+ssd or HDD)!
Which is a shame for such a new kernel to not have support for ExFAT, please do something about it!
/LE: I almost forgot, on OOS 9.0.4 till 10.3.12 it works just fine ALL my sticks, ssd's, hdd's with ExFAT !
Found this haunting and unfixed bug also on other Custom Roms which are based on 10.x.x... It says on your ROM to "Format to fix" i formated one empty but which had ExFAT system partition then turned into FAT32, so thats why i know your kernel only supoort FAT32...
You can use the Free App ZUGate and Total Commander in order to mount and explore drives and images
It supports exfat, ntfs, even truecrypt

D

Deleted member 10054198

Review of ZUGate, i mention that is it from a russian forum, translated into English:

"My impressions of ZUGate from Google Play:
Lightweight, nimble, minimalistic interface.
1) M.2 pocket for SATA SSD does not perceive in principle, could not even connect.
2) I connected to a flash drive with NTFS, opened the contents through the native file manager android, but could not write anything, gave an error.
3) The first attempt to copy something from a flash drive. Copying is performed by means of the system in the background. The status to completion varies from 3 minutes to 30+ thousand hours. That is, some small volume passed, then the progress stopped for 5-25 seconds and went on. In parallel, I tried to open the folders of the flash drive in FM.
At some point, the flash drive simply disconnects. Saved about 10% of the 800MB folder.
4) The second attempt ended the same, but this time I did not touch the phone, I just looked at the status. Saved about 70% of the 800MB folder. It all takes a very long time. Copying pauses literally every 5-10 seconds.
5) The third attempt - I copy together two files 50 and 120Mb. The behavior is the same - 5 seconds copies, 10-20 seconds stupor. This time I'm tired of waiting, I press cancel during the next stupor - it's just that progress has gone on without canceling anything. In general, in this way I zhmakal cancel before "completion". Copied only a 50MB file."

So conclusion, ZUGate is s*it mate!

FireRattus

Feb 26, 2022
Review of ZUGate, i mention that is it from a russian forum, translated into English:

"My impressions of ZUGate from Google Play:
Lightweight, nimble, minimalistic interface.
1) M.2 pocket for SATA SSD does not perceive in principle, could not even connect.
2) I connected to a flash drive with NTFS, opened the contents through the native file manager android, but could not write anything, gave an error.
3) The first attempt to copy something from a flash drive. Copying is performed by means of the system in the background. The status to completion varies from 3 minutes to 30+ thousand hours. That is, some small volume passed, then the progress stopped for 5-25 seconds and went on. In parallel, I tried to open the folders of the flash drive in FM.
At some point, the flash drive simply disconnects. Saved about 10% of the 800MB folder.
4) The second attempt ended the same, but this time I did not touch the phone, I just looked at the status. Saved about 70% of the 800MB folder. It all takes a very long time. Copying pauses literally every 5-10 seconds.
5) The third attempt - I copy together two files 50 and 120Mb. The behavior is the same - 5 seconds copies, 10-20 seconds stupor. This time I'm tired of waiting, I press cancel during the next stupor - it's just that progress has gone on without canceling anything. In general, in this way I zhmakal cancel before "completion". Copied only a 50MB file."

So conclusion, ZUGate is s*it mate!
I use it with a Samsung T5 SSD often and don't have any issues at all, I prefer to use Total Commander as my file manager, maybe that could also solve your problems or maybe it's an issue with something else
I have used various different USB's, ones that have type C connections but are formatted to exfat, and also with Type A to Type C adapters, I have also connected a T7 SSD without issues, I have mounted both NTFS and Exfat but not tried anything else, never had any issues as you describe

This is a paid application but has a free trial you can check out to see if it may work any better for you

I also find it a bit bizarre that you are sharing this review instead of your own experience
Have you even tried it? What makes you trust this review so much? Don't you expect the dev to update it and try to fix errors that are more than likely inevitable?

My conclusion is that Zugate is an excellent free application that does allow you to do things that android should support natively but unfortunately does not

D

Deleted member 10054198

My review?! It not even works in RW mode only in RO, I'm trying to connect to it with RW mode via Total Commander with User Defined Location, point to ZuGate new created mount, it appears a few times then suddenly disappeared the entire file system mounted with ZUgate.... This is my review "NOT WORKING AT ALL" perhaps/maybe I will try with Zugate 0.2 version it gains a few more MB than the 0.3 version. So I angrily plugged out my SSD formated with ExFAT. Tried a few times to no avail.
/LE: I tried then another method changed kernel MCD r17, it works then, but if I connect external 2TB via OTG It couldn't connect to it (also full 2TB embedded on ExFAT)... So it's "kernel" problem. But on OOS 9.0.4 till 11.1.2.2 works just fine (to be honest a few disconnects on 11.x.x.x but elsewhere it works fine!

Last edited by a moderator:

FireRattus

Feb 26, 2022
My review?! It not even works in RW mode only in RO, I'm trying to connect to it with RW mode via Total Commander with User Defined Location, point to ZuGate new created mount, it appears a few times then suddenly disappeared the entire file system mounted with ZUgate.... This is my review "NOT WORKING AT ALL" perhaps/maybe I will try with Zugate 0.2 version it gains a few more MB than the 0.3 version. So I angrily plugged out my SSD formated with ExFAT. Tried a few times to no avail.
/LE: I tried then another methon changed kernel MCD r17, it works then, but if I connect external 2TB via OTG It couldn't connect to it (also full 2TB on ExFAT)... So it's "kernel" problem.
Are you connecting an SSD or a HDD ? (the 2TB) Because you should not expect it to work with a HDD
I don't think it supplies enough power so you would need another thing to power the HDD in order to use it with your phone
I have no issues at all using the latest version with various USB's and SSD's, I don't try to connect HDD's

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
<Moderator Note>: Thread cleaned.

@Thebadsnake and @FireRattus and all,

You have both broken 📚 XDA Developers Forum Rules 📚. I've cleaned this thread of all the rule-breaking posts. You have both repeatedly used profanity (Rule 2.1 Language), been disrespectful (Rule 2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect), and made personal attacks (Rule 2.4 Personal attacks, racial, political and / or religious discussions).

And don't forget Rule 2.5: All members are expected to read and adhere to the XDA rules.

In the future, if someone else breaks a rule, you are not allowed to break a rule in return. When someone else breaks a rule, Report the post and don't respond to the user at all. If another user doesn't break a rule, but you merely don't like their post, then just ignore it.

I expect you both to adhere to XDA's rules which you agreed to when you joined the forum. If either of you two breaks these rules again, you will receive something more official.

Move on, and don't ever do this again.

@roirraW "edor" ehT

MarginalTalent

Sep 14, 2021
I'm passing Safetynet with Magisk 24.3 installed. Running Modules Magisk Props Config 6.1.2-V137 and Universal SafetyNet Fix 2.3.1. In Zygisk I have Google Play Store, Gpay and Google Play Services on DenyList but when I got to use Gpay it tells me card can't be used on a rooted device. Any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    September 8. New release V-24: major update

1. September security patches
    2. Android r59
    3.Ability to change clock size in statusbar and quicksettings
    4. Rom is now compatible with Magisk 25 and Lsposed

Download in post #3.
    Magisk needs reflashing. Flash rom, reboot in recovery and flash Magisk.
    Quick question.
    Maybe it's stated somewhere in the thread, but couldn't find it.
    So with locked bootloader, you can still flash new versions of Jaguar without unlocking it every time?
    Need to do something with my device which is on stock A11, and this rom here looks like the best option for me.
    Of course. You only need to unlock if switching to another rom.
    Dirty flash? Do gapps and magisk need reflash?
    Full version has minimal gapps included.
    Thank you very much Optimumpro for continuing to support Oneplus 6 & 6T! :giggle::giggle:
    TELEGRAM CHANNEL ADDED: HERE
    TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP: HERE

Jaguar is available on locked bootloader with working root (Magisk)

SAFETY NET HAS BEEN FIXED AS OF Version 19 (confirmed)

You can actually use alarm when the phone is shut down. It would boot 2 minutes prior to scheduled time and trigger the alarm on time

Verizon support with no RTT issues. Call recording button is visible.

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 (my current device). You can check the Oneplus 5 development thread here:
    Oneplus 5 thread or Oneplus 3 or Oneplus 6 thread here or browse my profile.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security. Kernel has security features ported from linux kernel 4.14.

The rom could be used on locked bootloader (donate feature) with or without Magisk (your choice).

Otherwise, and in addition to hardening, the rom has all standard+ features that come with custom roms:

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc. .

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Call recording button visible in Dialer and working for all

8. Vanadium Trichrome Webview and Chromium browser

9. All regular customizations with the latest addition of Battery Defender, as well as Aggressive, Extreme battery saving and Smart charging

10. Customized Launcher 3 has extra grid options: 6x7 and 5x8 + an option to change icon size globally

11. Verizon CDMA support

The rom requires the latest stable OOS 10 vendor in both slots!

Instructions for Unlocked Bootloader

Update for those who are on OOS 11: to use this rom, you must have the latest OOS 10 in both slots. Android 11 update is incompatible with TWRP. Official TWRP cannot handle OOS 11 - you get qcom crash. Custom TWRP's can handle OOS 11, but they can't do a factory reset, which is required, if you are coming from another rom. So, flash OOS 10 into both slots and then follow instructions.

1. If you are encrypted on Android Q, or lower or any stock, you must do a factory reset in TWRP, the option, where you enter 'Yes' to confirm. Otherwise, just wipe data partition.

2. Reboot into TWRP (after factory reset), transfer Jaguar, TWRP installer and Magisk to internal SD

3. Flash the rom. Don't reboot!

4. Flash TWRP official latest installer (not the raw TWRP image). Reboot once. After that do optional flashing such as GAPPS and Magisk

The latest release is always in post #3 on top.

XDA:DevDB Information
    JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors

optimumpro

New Kernel Source: New Kernel
    Kernel Source Code: Kernel

ROM OS Version:
    11.x R
    ROM Kernel:
    Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required:
    Locked or Unlocked Bootloader and OOS vendor
    Based On:
    AOSP/Lineage

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: See post #3
    Stable Release Date:
    2021-01-26

Created: 2021-03-11
    Updated: 2022-09-08

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS, Bromite webview
    April 9, New Release V-7.1

1. Fingerprint enrollment FIXED (confirmed)
    2. WIFI time-out option
    3. Updated kernel

Download in post #3
    REMEMBER TO HAVE OOS-10 IN BOTH SLOTS
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Safetynet has been fixed as of Version 19. Confirmed by an Oneplus 8 user here with detailed explanation here

Magisk 25 and LSposed are loading now.

September 8. New release V-24: major update

1. September security patches
    2. Android r59
    3.Ability to change clock size in statusbar and quicksettings
    4. Rom is now compatible with Magisk 25 and Lsposed

Dirty flashing is fine on previous releases

Download rom V-24 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-24 FULL: Here

August 8. New release V-23

1. August security patches
    2. Android r58

Dirty flashing is fine on a previous release

Download rom V-23 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-23 FULL: Here

July 13. New release

1. Fixes usb partial wakelock preventing the phone from sleeping
    2. Updated webview

Download rom FULL version: Here

Download rom VANILLA version: Here

July 8. New release V-22

1. July security patches
    2. Android r57
    3. Clear clipboard quick setting toggle
    4. Metro audio player
    5. Many under the hood improvements

Download rom V-22 FULL: Here

Download rom V-22 VANILLA: Here

June 8. New release V-21:

1. Call recording bug introduced in V20 has been fixed (confirmed)
    2. June security patches
    3. Android r56
    4. Automatic sleep/suspend mode (scheduled by a user) in Settings/Battery
    5. 'Internet permission missing' issue with several apps fixed. Now, all apps including Googleplay, as well as third party apps, have no problems connecting to the internet (no F/C)
    6. One shot auto brightness
    7. In call volume increased

Dirty flash on top of a previous release is fine

Download rom V21 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V21 FULL: Here

May 6. New release V-20:

1. May security patches
    2. Android r55
    3. Recovery: fixed issue where it wouldn't let install zips with non-Jaguar signatures (for Magisk). Recovery will install automatically. Just reboot into new recovery and install Magisk

Download rom V20 VANILLA: Here

Dwnload rom V20 FULL: Here

April 27. New release V-19.1

1. Wakelock blockers in kernel
    2. Jaguar version is now displayed in About phone
    3. Choice for temperature units F/C for lockscreen battery info
    4. A bunch of other under the hood improvements

Dirty flashing is fine

Download rom V19.1 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V19.1 FULL: Here

April 7. New release V-19:

1. April security patches
    2. Google r54
    3. AOSP webview 100.x
    4. Should work with Zgisk (confirmed)
    5. Seedvault is back
    6. Swipe gestures on AOD

Download rom V19-FULL: Here

Download rom V19-VANILLA: Here

March 20. Full Version of the Rom added, see below:

March 9, New release, V-18. This release could be used with locked bootloader (send me a PM, if interested).

1. March security patches
    2. Android r53
    3. User build
    4. Options to choose between Bromite and Vanadium webivew
    5. Optional torch flashing on incoming calls
    6. Night display renamed into Display calibration

Dirty flashing is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V-18 Full Version: Here

Download rom V-18 Vanilla Version: Here

February 8. New release, V-17

1. February security patches
    2. Android r52
    3. Regular webview, as opposed to bromite, which might help Safetynet
    4. Toggle to hide statusbar clock when launcher is active

Dirty flash on top of a previous release is fine

Download rom V-17: HERE

January 6. New release V-16:

1. January security patches
    2. Android r51

Download rom V-16: HERE

December 9, New release V-15

1. December security patches
    2. Android r50
    3. Toggle to disable fingerprint screen unlocking (fingerprint could still be used for other purposes
    4. Updated webivew

Download rom V-15: HERE

November 4, New release V-14

1. November security patches
    2. Android r49

3. Snap camera replaced with Open Camera
    4. Updated webview

Dirty flash is fine on top of previous release
    Remember, you need OOS 10 vendor in both slots

Download rom V-14: HERE

October 5. New Release V-13

1. Google r48
    2. October security patches
    3. Internal firewall fully working again
    4. Redone doze

Could be flashed dirty on top of a previous release

Download rom V-13
    : HERE

September 8, 2021. New Release V-12.0

1. Android 11 r43
    2. September security patches
    3. Fully working PowerOn alarm: set it, turn off the phone, it would boot two minutes before and trigger the alarm on time
    4. Rebased kernel based on Oneplus r11
    5. TWRP by Nebrassy embedded in kernel CAUTION: may not work on Oneplus 6T.
    6. Doze/AOD features moved to OneplusSettings
    7. Statusbar/Navbar burning protection
    8. Toggle to turn off fingerprint screen unlocking (does not affect apps)
    9. Dark mode by default
    10. Fixed camera crashes
    11. Bromite webvew is now default: no additional action required
    12. Vandium webview is back as an alternative, you can select either in Developer Settings
    13. Most lockscreen clocks made bigger

Dirty flashing is fine on top of previous releases

Download rom V12.0: HERE

August 11, 2021. New Release V-11.1

1. Hide apps from recents
    2. Full user profiles and work mode
    3. Quicksearch removed (too noisy)
    4. Encrypted DNS providers added: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)
    5. Visual Voicemail on T-Mobile USA now fully working without their app
    6. Battery saver profiles
    7. Gaming mode
    8. Internal firewall removed as broken
    9. Kill app button in notifications (on long press)
    10. Trust section in Settings/Privacy is now populated with various options, such as deny USB gadgets when locked, various security alerts, such as if the rom signature has changed, etc. ...

Download rom V-11.1: HERE

August 3, 2021. New Release V-11.0

1. August security patches
    2. Android r40
    3. Options to disable dashboard conditions and suggestions
    4. Icon packs for system apps
    5. Edge gestures to allow various actions on gestural navigation
    6. Panel modes now accessible in OneplusSettings
    7. A bunch of new system-wide accent colors added
    8. Display rounded corners
    9. Kernel updated to .277
    10. Clang 12.x for kernel.

Could be flashed dirty on top of a previous release

Download rom V-11.0: HERE

July 20. New Release V-10.2

1. Camera F/C fixed by reverting Lineage commit 'camera: support exposing aux camera to apps'
    2. Removed Livedisplay panel modes that were conflicting with Oneplus's panels. Panel modes are accessible via a QS tile
    3. Omni animation in offline charging
    4. Android S lockscreen clock added

Dirty flash is fine on top of a previous release if fine

Download rom V-10.2: HERE

July 13. New Release V-10.1

1. Bromite webview
    2. On-the-go (option to have it in Power Menu and Quick Tile)
    3. Smart charging fixed.

Download rom V-10.1: HERE

Dirty flash is fine on top of a previous release

July 8. New Release V-10.0

1. Android r39
    2. July security patches
    3. Option to put brightness slider at the bottom (in QS)
    4. QS tiles tinting with accent color
    5. Back gesture haptic feedback
    6. Clipboard access toggle
    7. Restored Android webview to fix Google account.

Could be flashed dirty on a previous release

Download rom V-10.0: HERE

June 18. New Release V-9.1

1. Wakelock blocker (Settings/System)
    2. Alarm blocker (Settings/System)
    3. Modified user interface in Settings/System

Download rom V-9.1: Here

June 9. New Release V-9.0

1. Android r38
    2. June security patches
    3. Latest kernel
    4. Settings to automatically reboot the phone, if it wasn't unlocked: for user-preset time (up to 72 hours)
    5. Settings for one-shot brigtness
    6. Vanadium webview to 91.x

Could be flashed dirty

Download rom V-9.0: Here

May 15. New Release V-8.2

This was tested by 3 different users and they all booted successfully

Battery standby time improved.

Download rom V-8.2: here

May 11. New Release V-8.1

1. Fixes bootloop issue with 10.3.9 and 10.3.10 firmware
    2. Kernel to .268

Could be flashed dirty

Download rom V-8.1: removed

May 4. New Release V-8.0

1. Android r37
    2. May security patches
    3. Applock timeout
    4. Icon shapes
    5. LiveDisplay color mode preview
    6. Kernel updated to .267
    7. New display cutout: Normal, Small and Hide

Could be flashed dirty.

Download rom V.8-0: Removed

April 12, New Release V-7.2

1. App locker
    2. Toggle to hide QS footer icons

Dirty flash is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V-7.2
    : here

April 9, New Release V-7.1

1. Fingerprint enrollment FIXED (confirmed)
    2. WIFI time-out option
    3. Updated kernel

Dirty flash is fine on top of a previous release.

Download rom V-7.1
    : here

April 6, New Release V-7.0

1. Android r35
    2. April security patches
    3. Option to forbid all non-TLS (clear text) network connections (in Development)
    4. New kernel

March 29, New Release V-6.3

1. Fingerrpint should work
    2. Screen off animations
    3. Always On Scheduling

March 26, New Release V-6.2

1. Verizon CDMA support - confirmed.
    2. Check for fingerprint sensor
    3. NFC tile added in Quicksettings

Could be flashed dirty on top of the previous release

March 14, New Release V-6.1

1. Attempt to fix fingerprint (I don't have the device), so, if it still doesn't work. logcat will be needed)
    2. Attempt to fix Verizon compatibility
    3. Touch sensitivity feature (glove-mode)
    4. Trichrome Webview and Browser upgraded to 89.0.4389.90

Could be flashed dirty on top of the first release
    New release. This time it was tested by several users and they all booted successfully.

Battery standby time improved.

Download in post #3.
    May 11. New Release V-8.1

1. Fixes bootloop issue with 10.3.9 and 10.3.10 firmware
    2. Kernel to .268

Download in post #3.