Development [ROM][11.0_r59]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 9 Pro OFFICIAL V24 Updated September 8, 2022

Search This thread

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
July 8. New release V-22

1. July security patches
2. Android r57
3. Clear clipboard quick setting toggle
4. Metro audio player
5. Many under the hood improvements

Download in post #3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Holland

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
Just wanted to give an update. T-mobile visual voicemail DOES work on this rom. Every now and then I get a warning about not having Google services but you just click OK and it goes away. I blurred out the phone numbers in the screen shots.

Attachments

• iMarkup_20220713_144803.jpg
    iMarkup_20220713_144803.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 70
  • iMarkup_20220713_144851.jpg
    iMarkup_20220713_144851.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 70

morpheus620

Mar 8, 2012
Cottbus
I just installed Magisk. The app doesn't open. It gets stuck at the Magisk logo. But root works and I get the prompt if I want to grant it.

E: Read the first Post. Magisk 24.3 works :D

oias.heeda

Aug 9, 2010
Sydney
Okay, then with this exact method, it's error 70. 😅

No. Just flash Linage recovery, boot in recovery and flash Gapps. Remember, you always boot into the active/current slot. Only roms get flashed to another slot, Gapps/Magisk and everything else go into the current slot.
Hello. So I finally got around to trying your ROM.

It's been quite awhile since using custom ROMS so I am a bit rusty and quite a lot has changed. The two slots is new to me. I tried to follow these directions here, however when I try to install Pico Gapps I get the insufficient space error. I have Lineage Recovery installed. I am currently just checking out the rom, so I have booted into it. I am not sure if that will make a difference to procedures.

What would you recommend me doing in now order to get Pico Gapps installed.

I appreciate your help in advance.

dron39

Sep 20, 2009
Device: Oneplus 9 Pro
Jaguar ROM version: Latest, v22 vanilla
Magisk installed: yes

Hi, I've noticed a strange issue with the lockscreen. I tried changing the wallpaper. Then I pressed the power button to lock the screen, but the screen didn't turn on. I rebooted with Pwr + Vol Up. I could log in, lock and unlock, and after the second lock the same issue appeared.

Can provide logcat if needed and the video of the process if you didn't understand the issue

Thanks in advance

Edit: I can unlock screen after some delay, but if I lock it again, same issue appears again. I suppose that's a problem with some timer, etc.

Last edited:

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
So I just flashed the rom and before I say anything, shout out to @optimumpro for making a NOT ****ty rom WITHOUT Google crap.

I just wanted to help with the install directions. I found a way to avoid some of the pain of installing this rom. 2 parts that made the install a breeze especially if you're using the T-mobile branded device.

1) Use whatever oneclick solution (MSM) you use to get to stock. Unlock bootloader. Reboot to fastboot and "fastboot boot twrp.img" Then sideload this It'll copy the partition for you without any added headache. Now you have A11 on both slots. Reboot and flash the boot.img file from the OP. Then install the rom

2) After the rom is installed, i installed the magisk apk. Afterwards, reboot to fastboot and simply boot the TWRP image. Not install it. So "fastboot boot twrp.img" again. Then flash the same magisk apk from within TWRP. Reboot to system and that's it. No data loss no problem. Everything works great!
I made the install directions about as clear as I possibly can. This was the way I did it and it worked the first time without issue. I don't use Google crap so I can't help you there other than to suggest Aurora Store.

SpecTRe_X

Aug 8, 2022
I've been using Jaguar for about a month now and really enjoy it as a daily driver.

I am having an issue though when it comes to SSL and certain sites. Newpipe, for example, throws a 'Javax.net.ssl.SSLHandShakeException' error. In browsers half the websites I try to access throw a 'NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID' error and won't load at all.

Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix this? I've tried the typical fixes suggested online like setting automatic time, wiping caches, etc without any success.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
I've been using Jaguar for about a month now and really enjoy it as a daily driver.

I am having an issue though when it comes to SSL and certain sites. Newpipe, for example, throws a 'Javax.net.ssl.SSLHandShakeException' error. In browsers half the websites I try to access throw a 'NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID' error and won't load at all.

Is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix this? I've tried the typical fixes suggested online like setting automatic time, wiping caches, etc without any success.
The rom in of itself has nothing to do with the issue. It's the browser you are using. If you are using firefox types or chrome variety, it is possible that some default settings in 'about:config (firefox)' or 'chrome://flags' prevent loading of pages with invalid SSL certificate.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpecTRe_X

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
I'm using Firefox and I don't have that issue. I also have new pipe and DO have that issue. Well, I should say I DID have that issue. This wasn't a rom issue. It was an issue with New Pipe curly. Here's a debug version that fixes it.

Attachments

• app-debug.zip
    13.6 MB · Views: 11

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
Upon further investigation, I can reproduce the issue you have with Firefox if I want. All I had to do was connect to a vpn. This isn't an issue with the rom. It's an issue with the ****ty companies that don't want you on their website if they can't track everything about you.

SpecTRe_X

Aug 8, 2022
Upon further investigation, I can reproduce the issue you have with Firefox if I want. All I had to do was connect to a vpn. This isn't an issue with the rom. It's an issue with the ****ty companies that don't want you on their website if they can't track everything about you.
Thanks for the info, man. I tried the debug version and had the same issue as I did with v23.1.

It looks like it may have been a DNS issue though. I set the DNS server to AdGuard - Cypress restarted the phone, and NewPipe works as does Youtbe and Discord sites.

For the SafetyNet part is the Termux syntax su props 1, f, 21, 35, 2, y, y or are the inputs sequential?

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
As I said earlier, I don't f**k with Google at all so safety net is of no concern to me. However, this can be easily managed using props config within magisk. Pick whatever fingerprint you want and it'll work. I tested it before with the Pixel fingerprint and it worked great. It'll walk you through the specific commands by asking you to select an option rather than enter the commands manually.

Weird that the debug version didn't fix your new pipe. It was a reported bug numerous times on GitHub and once I used the fix, it completely fixed my issue. Glad you got it worked out though (y)

Reactions: SpecTRe_X

SpecTRe_X

Aug 8, 2022
As I said earlier, I don't f**k with Google at all so safety net is of no concern to me. However, this can be easily managed using props config within magisk. Pick whatever fingerprint you want and it'll work. I tested it before with the Pixel fingerprint and it worked great. It'll walk you through the specific commands by asking you to select an option rather than enter the commands manually.

Weird that the debug version didn't fix your new pipe. It was a reported bug numerous times on GitHub and once I used the fix, it completely fixed my issue. Glad you got it worked out though (y)

Ah, that's how the props aspect works. Thanks for clearing that up. I hadn't played with it beyond the rough setup.

Thanks again, bud! 🍻

Reactions: abadasstanker69

shadowjynxs

Aug 13, 2022
i got L1 and i got locked bootloader running latest Jaguar, NEtflix wont open. My device is Oneplus 9 Pro Indian varient help me fix it guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220817-010328_DRM_Info.png
    Screenshot_20220817-010328_DRM_Info.png
    213 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20220817-010333_Netflix.png
    Screenshot_20220817-010333_Netflix.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 22
  • photo_2022-08-17_01-34-06.jpg
    photo_2022-08-17_01-34-06.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 21
  • photo_2022-08-17_01-52-54.jpg
    photo_2022-08-17_01-52-54.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 22

abadasstanker69

Mar 24, 2009
Phoenix, Az
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 7T
Sorry. Can't help. Don't **** with Netflix either.

I would say that there is a good chance that if you're using an old version you're either locked out by Netflix or GEO fenced if you downloaded a version from another country.

This happened to me with my Ford Pass app. Aurora store had the UK version and I didn't know. I had to deal with Ford customer service for 3 weeks because apparently, once activated on a UK server, there is no easy way to switch is to an American one. Then I had to find the American version of the app elsewhere and copy it over. Took a little over a month to sort this BS out.

To ensure it's not a rom issue, try checking drm info. If you're using Netflix I'll assume you're also relying on Google Spyware so here's a link to an app that'll check for you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidfung.drminfo&hl=en_US&gl=US

Here's a guide on how to use it.

If you want to be more security conscious, get real debrid and a VPN and put Netflix in the trash where it belongs alongside Google

Reactions: optimumpro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    September 8. New release V-24: major update

1. September security patches
    2. Android r59
    3.Ability to change clock size in statusbar and quicksettings
    4. Rom is now compatible with Magisk 25 and Lsposed
    5. Fingerprint enrollment fixed

Download in post #3.
    TELEGRAM CHANNEL ADDED: HERE
    TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP: HERE

Jaguar is available on locked bootloader with working root (Magisk)

SAFETY NET PASSING FIXED AS OF Version 19 (confirmed)
    Instructions Here

You can actually use alarm when the phone is shut down. It would boot 2 minutes prior to scheduled time and trigger the alarm on time

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 and Oneplus 8 series. You can check my Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8T or Oneplus 6 or Oneplus 6T or Oneplus 8 Pro threads.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security.

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc...

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Built-in encrypted DNS providers, such as: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)

8. Wakelock and Alarmblocker

9. Fully working Call recording with the button visible in Dialer

10. Deskclock app modified to work with PowerOn alarm. The app will boot the phone 2 minutes before scheduled time to trigger the alarm on time

11. Default Dark mode

12. All regular customizations plus. You tell me which feature is missing.

13. Prebuilt Magisk 23 (coming soon to 9 Pro). You wouldn't have to flash it, just need to install Magisk manager.

Install instructions (first time use)

OOS 11 in both slots. This is not a Jaguar requirement, but rather a universal one for any custom rom, including Android 12.

Keep in mind, MSM takes care of one slot only. You need to manually install OOS-11 into another slot. Either boot into system (after MSM) and install OOS-11 by using a local option or boot into TWRP and install OOS-11 again. If there is no suitable OOS-11 for your device (branded etc), use Lineage's partition copy method.
    Link here

1. Fastboot flash recovery images:

Code:
    fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
    fastboot flash boot_b boot.img

2. Reboot in recovery (TWRP), now Lineage type, sideload and flash the rom, factory reset and reboot.

If you want Gapps on Vanilla (not necessary on Full version), they should be flashed before the first boot into system, i.e., after flashing the rom, reboot in Recovery (mandatory) and flash Gapps.

When downloading from XDA or Android File host, put your browser in incognito.

All Releases ARE in post #3

XDA:DevDB Information

JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 9 Pro

Contributors
    optimumpro

Special thanks to @Warrkill for testing

Kernel Source Code: HERE

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS11 in both slots
    Based On: AOSP/Lineage/DirtyUnicorn/Crdroid

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2021-01-26

Created: 2022-01-26
    Updated: 2022-09-08

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS, CalyxOS
    The rom could be used on locked bootloader with ROOT (donate feature) with or without Gapps.

The benefits of LOCKED BOOTLOADER combined with WORKING AVB-2 protection are:

Get your DRM L1 certificate back. Most banking apps (if not all) will work with or without Magisk: you cimply get a warning 'your devices is rooted', but you can proceed to login

Security: Nobody and nothing can modify Kernel, Recovery and Virtual Partitions without triggering a red screen of death with the message 'your device is corrupted and cannot boot'.

At that point, the only option is to unlock bootloader. But, if a user had previously disabled OEM unlock in Developer settings, then unlocking becomes unavailable, and so does flashing via fastboot. In other words, if your phone gets into the hands of an adversary, their only option is to use MSM tool to make the phone work again, but no access to your data or any other partition.

The rom can also allow you to flash Magisk on locked bootloader. If interested, send me a PM.

Some screenshots of the rom (from Oneplus 8 thread): HERE
    WHEN DOWNLOADING FROM XDA, PUT YOUR BROWSER IN INCOGNITO

Magisk 25 and LSposed are loading now.

2. Android r59

Dirty flashing is fine on previous releases

Download rom V-24 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-24 FULL: Here

August 7. New release V-23

1. August security patches
    2. Android r58
    3. 5G network options in OneplusSettings

Dirty flashing is fine on a previous release

Download rom V-23 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-23 FULL: Here

July 8. New release V-22

1. July security patches
    2. Android r57
    3. Clear clipboard quick setting toggle
    4. Metro audio player
    5. Many under the hood improvements

Download rom V-22 FULL: Here

Download rom V-22 VANILLA: Here

June 7. New release V-21:

1. June security patches
    2. Android r56
    3. Automatic sleep/suspend mode (scheduled by a user) in Settings/Battery
    4. 'Internet permission missing' issue with several apps fixed. Now, all apps including Googleplay, as well as third party apps, have no problems connecting to the internet (no F/C)

Download rom V21-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V21-FULL: Here

Download recovery: Here

May 29. New release V-20.2

1. Captive portal now On/Off
    2. Addressed some apps crashing with message "missing Internet permission'
    3. HBM fixed, now fully working (Auto HBM is recommended with trigger set to 40000 lux in Oneplus Settings)
    4. One shot auto-brightness
    5. In-call volume increased for Speaker and Headset

Download rom V20.2 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V20.2 FULL: Here

Recovery: Here

May 12. New release V-20.1

1. Redone adaptive brightness
    2. Call recording (bug introduced in V-20) fixed
    3. Captive portal: added 3 options Standard (Google), Alternative and Disabled) and moved to Settings/Network
    4. Fingerprint icons and colors made more transparent, so, now fingerpint works flawlessly.

Bootlooping issue has been fixed. You can use this user-debug full version or wait for June release.

May 7. New release, V-20

1. May security patches
    2. Google r55
    3. Recovery fixed to have 'yes/no' prompt on signatures mismatch (for Magisk). Recovery will install automatically, just reboot to flash Magisk etc.

April 29. New release V-19.1

1. Wakelock blockers in kernel
    2. Jaguar version is now displayed in About phone
    3. Choice for temperature units F/C for lockscreen battery info
    4. A bunch of other under the hood improvements
    5. Fixes array mismatch in fingerprint

Dirty flashing is fine

Download rom V19.1 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V19.1 FULL: Here

April 16. New release V-19.1:

1. AOD is fully working (see screenshot Here)

2. Experimental feature: toggle to spoof Pixel to get unlimited storage for Google Photos (in Settings/Accessibility)

Dirty flashing on a previous release is fine.

Download V-19.1-VANILLA: Here

Download V-19.1-FULL: Here

April 7: New release V-19. Safetynet is fixed, confirmed by an Oneplus 8 user here with detailed explanation here

1. April security patches
    2. Google r54
    3. Switched to AOSP webview 100.x
    4. Working with Zgisk (confirmed)
    5. Seedvault is back

Dirty flash is fine on a previous release

Download rom V19-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V19-FULL: Here

Download recovery: Here

March 12. New release, V-18

1. March security patches
    2. Android r53
    3. User build
    4. Updated kernel
    5. Options to choose between Bromite and Vanadium webivew
    6. Optional torch flashing on incoming calls
    7. Night display renamed into Display calibration
    8. Full version of the rom added

Dirty flashing is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V-18 Full version: Here
    Recovery: here

Download rom V-18 Vanilla Vanilla version : Here

February 10, 2022. New Release - V-17

1. February security patches
    2. Android r52
    3. TWRP recovery replaced with a Lineage type
    4. Toggle to hide statusbar clock (when launcher is active)

Dirty flashing is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V-17: HERE
    Boot: HERE
    Vendor_boot: HERE
    i heavily rec baking in thr gapps. thery install but i cant set up anything google...
    You don't install Android 9, 10 Gapps on Android 11. You also need to flash Gapps before the first boot into system, i.e, flash the rom, reboot in recovery and flash Gapps.

Please educate yourself by reading, before excessive postings.

And finally, if you want Gapps baked in, which is illegal, find another rom.

2. Android r59

Download in post #3.