[ROM][11]JAGUAR ONEPLUS 8 PRO OFFICIAL V42 Updated March 5, 2024

Search This thread

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Did everything exactly as you said on the actual oneplus 8 pro thread this time. Same exact thing only when i install it it actually installs no problems only to reboot after factory reset into fastboot bootloop mode. seriously dont know whats wrong and i have no idea how to put android 11 in both slots prety vague about that one if u ask me.
That's because you don't read instructions:

you need to have stock Android 11 in both slots. So, either update stock OTA to populate the second slot or flash stock rom with TWRP.

Read 8 pro general section: you will find a thread for all stock roms. There are several methods: you can use MSM to OOS 11 and then use TWRP to flash to the second slot. Or you can use TWRP to flash once, reboot, then back to TWRP and flash again. TWRP could be booted via fastboot or installed.

Dynamiteelf

Dec 3, 2022
That's because you don't read instructions:

Read 8 pro general section: you will find a thread for all stock roms. There are several methods: you can use MSM to OOS 11 and then use TWRP to flash to the second slot. Or you can use TWRP to flash once, reboot, then back to TWRP and flash again. TWRP could be booted via fastboot or installed.
Just used MSM to get back to OOS 11 Your saying i can fastboot boot twrp.img and flash another oos11 in the other slot?

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Just used MSM to get back to OOS 11 Your saying i can fastboot boot twrp.img and flash another oos11 in the other slot?
Yes. Boot, unlock bootloader, then boot TWRP in fastboot and flash OOS11. Boot again, then follow directions to install Jaguar. Use June recovery, and don't forget to do factory reset after flashing Jaguar.

You don't need to flash Magisk, just install Magisk manager (rename Magisk25.2 zip into Magisk.apk) as a regular app, start it and let it finish the process.

Dynamiteelf

Dec 3, 2022
Yes. Boot, unlock bootloader, then boot TWRP in fastboot and flash OOS11. Boot again, then follow directions to install Jaguar. Use June recovery, and don't forget to do factory reset after flashing Jaguar.

You don't need to flash Magisk, just install Magisk manager (rename Magisk25.2 zip into Magisk.apk) as a regular app, start it and let it finish the process.
So i just click install on TWRP and install OOS 11 OTA again i dont have to specify which slot? Because i already used MSM for the first slot

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
So i just click install on TWRP and install OOS 11 OTA again i dont have to specify which slot? Because i already used MSM for the first slot
Don't specify anything. Roms are always flashed into inactive slot, which on boot becomes the new active one. So, when you boot TWRP, it will automatically boot into your currently active slot that has OOS 11. When you flash OOS11, this time with TWRP, it will go into inactive slot, which currently doesn't have OOS11. Once you boot after flashing, your inactive slot becomes active, and you will have OOS11 in both slots.

Dynamiteelf

Dec 3, 2022
Don't specify anything. Roms are always flashed into inactive slot, which on boot becomes the new active one. So, when you boot TWRP, it will automatically boot into your currently active slot that has OOS 11. When you flash OOS11, this time with TWRP, it will go into inactive slot, which currently doesn't have OOS11. Once you boot after flashing, your inactive slot becomes active, and you will have OOS11 in both slots.
Do I need safetynet fix and all like that? I probably will donate to be able to lock the bootloader at some point but for noe just want to pass device integrity and basic and force attestation to basic. Do I just need to install the usual suspects? Safteynet fix denylist, and magisk hide props? I'm kind of new but did experiment on OOS12 managed to pass safteynet, google pay and wallet worked whereas before they didn't but my Santander banking is very determined in detecting root. I think they already use the strong integrity with play api idk u prob know better

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
Do I need safetynet fix and all like that? I probably will donate to be able to lock the bootloader at some point but for noe just want to pass device integrity and basic and force attestation to basic. Do I just need to install the usual suspects? Safteynet fix denylist, and magisk hide props? I'm kind of new but did experiment on OOS12 managed to pass safteynet, google pay and wallet worked whereas before they didn't but my Santander banking is very determined in detecting root. I think they already use the strong integrity with play api idk u prob know better
Yes, you do. There are detailed instructions in the OP.

By the way, it's not the root that Santander is looking, but rather bootloader status: for example I have no Gapps at all on my Oneplus 8 and with locked bootloader SantanderUS works fine without any hiding module.

Last edited:

Dynamiteelf

Dec 3, 2022

Raise to wake? I can't find this option :( is it in here. And some way you can add to make notification opacity inside drop down menu and also heads up ones

Dynamiteelf

Dec 3, 2022
Yes, you do. There are detailed instructions in the OP.

By the way, it's not the root that Santander is looking, but rather bootloader status: for example I have no Gapps at all on my Oneplus 8 and with locked bootloader SantanderUS works fine without any hiding module.
Yea I figured they were checking the bootloader. It led me to locking it while I was rooted. Which led to me finding out about MsM ironically... Hahaa your ROM is cool mate first ROM I installed and I think I chose a pretty good one.

Dynamiteelf

Dec 3, 2022
Don't jump to conclusions. Get familiar with the rom and features. There is opacity settings, as well as raise to wake. The latter is in Settings/Display/Lockscreen/Ambient Display.
No that does not work like OxygenOS12's raise to wake. My phone screen doesn't come on when I raise my phone and instantly unlock with face unlock. This is what I want to achieve. Nothing to do with always on display.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
No that does not work like OxygenOS12's raise to wake. My phone screen doesn't come on when I raise my phone and instantly unlock with face unlock. This is what I want to achieve. Nothing to do with always on display.
It's not 'always on display'. In ambient display you have 'Pick up' options. If you set ambient display on, you can pick bring up on pick up or on wake. In other words, the phone will wake up when raised.

Dynamiteelf

Dec 3, 2022
It's not 'always on display'. In ambient display you have 'Pick up' options. If you set ambient display on, you can pick bring up on pick up or on wake. In other words, the phone will wake up when raised.
I tried these options they did not work the way i expect maybe im doing something wrong or just dont understand the way you have worded it. Im not used to custom roms or rooting android. Only jailbreaking iphone on ios 12.1.2 when unc0ver first came out for it. Jailbroke a PSP and ofcourse mod all sorts of things on PC but never an android phone.

Thank you for your support i know i may be asking tedious and ludicrously ridiculous questions, i am dyspraxic and dyslexic so i dont understand things the same way as "normal" people would.

Image: ambient display is on and so is the wake option but does not wake my device on raise. Also when i turn the pick up option and have them both on nothing..

Lovely ROM, lovely support. I got everything worki fine how i want it. Except notifications opacity.

Attachments

• IMG_20221204_014339.jpg
    IMG_20221204_014339.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
December 7. New release V-27

1. December security patches

2. Android r62
3. Kernel to .267
4. Full internal Firewall (In Settings/Network & Internet)
5. Multi-resolution for Gcam
6. Background notification opacity
7. Webview to 108
8. Reworked Connectivity settings: make sure it is OFF in Settings/Network & Internet, then toggle airplane mode OFF/On.

Download in post #3.

Last edited:

zement

Oct 27, 2020

2. Android r62
3. Kernel to .267
7. Webview to 108

Download in post #3.
Good night. Can't download V27 VANIL. The download stops in the middle.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    March 5. New Release V42

1. March security patches
    2. Updated kernel
    3. Updated webview
    4. Shelter profile redone: browsers no longer crash in work profiles
    5. Toggles to share data between profiles and work hours to disable work profiles at user preset hours
    6. Multi-user mode: regular user can fully run including mobile data which has always been crippled by Google. Now, you can run as a regular user in a safer environment
    7. Remaining icons shown black on black in QS fixed
    8. 8 new Volte icons to total of 12
    9. New Jaguar logo (replaces cheetah)
    10. New Rom Control icon

Download in post #3.
    @optimumpro Unfortunately I am having the same issue as 'angry bob' keinlelele.

I had some troubles loading your rom zip. But after a while it sudddenly 'accepted' it. I renamed it to PE.zip.

It started working, the phone screen showed in the log it had been verified and completed. I accidentally rebooted back into recovery instead of just rebooting the phone. The top says the Jaguar version 20 or something (didn't think much of it other than ah it worked).

I then just rebooted, and I am stuck on The boot loader is unlocked... etc etc. With a pixelated top 'band'. I cannot turn off the phone, and device manager shows Unknown USB Device.

Help would be appreciated. I used a custom rom before, but used MSM to install the original rom, then again updated to get the certificate back. Then used the recovery.img in your original post (perhaps that was my mistake?).

View attachment 6074191

View attachment 6074186

View attachment 6074189
    With unlocked bootloader you should have no problem at all. Just flash good recovery (see OP) in fastboot.

Shutdown the phone by pressing volume up and down + power button until the screen goes black. Let the phone sit for about 20 seconds. Then restart it the same way as shutdown. Once the phone vibrates, release the buttons. Once in fastboot just flash recovery.
    I think I may have realised my mistake. I will try now with the actual latest version of the rom. I was a little bit confused with the versions, so instead of version 41, I installed version 20 or so...

Could you elaborate on the difference between the FULL and the Vanilla version? I noticed this happening in the newer versions of the app but cannot find it somewhere in the top 3 posts what it means.
    Gapps in full.
    TELEGRAM CHANNEL ADDED: HERE
    TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP:
    HERE

Backup chat group at Matrix: #JaguarOS:nitro.chat

See important discussion about Kernel Updates and Security: here

Jaguar is available on locked bootloader with working root (Magisk)

SAFETY NET IS SUCCESSFULLY PASSED WITH MAGISK 24.3 and up. See instructions here

You can actually use alarm when the phone is shut down. It would boot 2 minutes prior to scheduled time and trigger the alarm on time

This is official Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6. You can check my Oneplus 6 or
    Oneplus 6T threads and browse my profile.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security.

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc...

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Built-in encrypted DNS providers, such as: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)

8. Wakelock and Alarmblocker

9. Fully working Call recording with the button visible in Dialer

10. A choice between the latest Bromite and Vanadium webview

11. Deskclock app modified to work with PowerOn alarm. The app will boot the phone 2 minutes before scheduled time to trigger the alarm on time

12. Default Dark mode

13. All regular customizations plus. You tell me which feature is missing.

For newest features/changes, see post #3.

Install instructions

NEW: If you want to preserve L1 DRM Certificate, do one full OTA update with unlocked bootloader. Oneplus could see your unlocked bootloader and will restore your L1 certificate

OOS 11 in both slots is a prerequisite. If your current rom is Android 12 or 13, MSM tool is the only way to downgrade.

1. Use MSM tool first, which will populate slot A. Unlock bootloader (see above in yellow font)
    2 Boot and do OTA update. You will get the latest OOS 11 in slot B.
    3. Now, download the latest OOS 11 (11.0.11.11) for your phone's region from the general section. Put it on storage and update using local option. This will update slot A.
    4. Unlock bootloader and follow direction for Jsguar below.

1. Install Jaguar recovery via fastboot: reboot in fastboot and execute the following commands on your connected PC terminal:

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery_a recovery.img
    fastboot flash recovery_b recovery.img

Or use TWRP.

2. Download the rom to your PC. Boot the phone into recovery, set recovery for sideloading, then type on your PC terminal (which should be opened in the same directory where you had downloaded the rom):

Code:
    adb sideload 'name of the rom'

3. Factory reset and reboot. You are done. If you want root, just install Magisk manager and update within the app - pick 'direct install' .

For subsequent Jaguar updates, just sideload the new version without wiping anything.

Download rom from post #3

All subsequent release will be in post #3.

XDA:DevDB Information
    JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 8 Pro

Contributors

optimumpro

Kernel Source Code: HERE

ROM OS Version:
    11.x R
    ROM Kernel:
    Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required:
    no lower than Android 11
    Based On: AOSP/Lineage/DirtyUnicorn/Crdroid

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: See post #3
    Stable Release Date:
    2021-01-26

Created: 2021-09-29
    Updated: 2024-03-05

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, CalyxOS
    The rom could be used on locked bootloader with ROOT (donate feature) with or without Gapps.

The benefits of LOCKED BOOTLOADER combined with WORKING AVB-2 protection are:

You get your DRM L1 back (one full stock update required). Many banking applications (tested several) will work even if Magisk is not hidden: you simply get a warning, your device is rooted, but can click 'don't show again' and proceed to login.

Nobody and nothing can modify Kernel, Recovery and Virtual Partitions without triggering a red screen of death with the message 'your device is corrupted and cannot boot'.

At that point, the only option is to unlock bootloader. But, if a user had previously disabled OEM unlock in Developer settings, then unlocking becomes unavailable, and so does flashing via fastboot. In other words, if your phone gets into the hands of an adversary, their only option is to use MSM tool to make the phone work again, but no access to your data or any other partition.

See some screenshorts:
    If downloading from XDA, always use your browser in private mode

For Indian Users Only
    : If you don't have 5G, that means that you have an older handset and Indian carriers didn't provide their modem configuration to Oneplus in time. In this case, use QPST method which has been confirmed working

March 5. New Release V42

2. Updated kernel
    3. Updated webview
    4. Shelter profile redone: browsers no longer crash in work profiles
    5. Toggles to share data between profiles and work hours to disable work profiles at user preset hours
    6. Multi-user mode: regular user can fully run including mobile data which has always been crippled by Google. Now, you can run as a regular user in a safer environment
    7. Remaining icons shown black on black in QS fixed
    8. 8 new Volte icons to total of 12
    9. New Jaguar logo (replaces cheetah)
    10. New Rom Control icon

Dirty flashing on a previous release is fine

Download rom V42 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V42 Full: Here

February 6. New Release V41

1. February 2024 security patches
    2. Android r76
    3. New feature - Toggle to disable access to clipboard for all apps
    4. Toggle to disable Fast/Dash charge
    5. Updated kernel
    6. Updated webview

Dirty flashing is fine on a previous release

Download rom V41 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V41 Full: Here

Jaguary 21. New Release fixing bluetooth AAC codec issue

1. Fixed bluetooth
    2. Fixed sound (after VOIP calls) going into earpiece instead of the main speaker
    3. Updated webview
    4. Updated kernel

Download rom V40 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V40 FULL: Here

January 7, 2024. New Release V40

1. January 2024 security patches
    2. Android r75
    3. Local Update option (you can upgrade Jaguar on a live device without recovery)
    4. Sim switch is back
    5. Fixed Settings accent color in White mode
    6. Fixed remaining few icons appearing black on black in QS
    7. Fixed delay in clock alarms
    8. Bluetooth sound on 9 series - addressed
    9. Audio service restructured - should address voip issues in TG/WhatsApp
    10. Added support for advanced extensions in Camera (should extend GCAM capabilities)
    11. Seedvault backup now has its own icon in app drawer
    12. Added 30 seconds automatic timeout for torch
    13. Wireguard removed. Users can install as a third party app
    14. Updated webview
    15. Updated kernel

Download rom V40 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V40 FULL: Here

December 6, 2023. New Release V39

Both releases updated: recovery issue fixed

Apparently, there is a problem with Recovery included in V38. As reported by a user on TG, he wasn't able to boot into that recovery even before flashing V39. If that's the case for you, just flash older recovery linked in the OP to both slots. Then you can upgrade to V39.

If you are on locked bootloader, then unfortunately, you need to unlock bootloader. This happenned, because I was trying to address pixelated image appearing for a few seconds (on 8 Pro only) during early boot.

If you are on locked bootloader, don't go to recovery. Instead, open Magisk manager, select 'update', pick 'install into inactive slot after OTA', then pick 'Let's go'. Let the process work. At the end, you'll get a prompt to reboot. Reboot and you'll be in the other slot with good recovery. From there, update to V40 - problem solved, no data lost.

2. Android r74
    3. Separate toggles to disable Phone and Camera shortcuts
    4. Sound volume level per app
    5. Camera/Microphone/Sensor toggle made into a standalone QS toggle
    6. Separate 5G switch
    7. Statusbar battery icons in color depending on charging level
    8. Option to disable gestures in Gaming mode (when in Gestural navigation)
    9. More apps added to system-wide dark mode, including SetupWizard
    10. Reboot into SystemUI (soft reboot)
    11. E-Tugra certificate removed
    12. Kernel to .299
    13. Updated webivew

Download rom V39 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V39 FULL: Here

November 7, 2023. New Release V38. Get ready for a long changelog:

1. November security patches
    2. Android r73
    3. Fixed Auto call recording
    4. Fixed Edge light
    5. Added Edge light layout
    6. Added Edge light width
    7. Added Lockscreen shortcuts
    8. Fixing icon alignment in RomSettings and OneplusSettings, when an option includes adjustment bar
    9. More workspaces for larger screens
    10. Background opacity for hotseat in launcher
    11. Smart mute (call silenced by flipping the phone).
    12. Toggle to integrate some third party messenger calls into builtin Dialer
    13. Fixed bluetooth battery icons on lockscreen in QS appearing black on black.
    14. An option to use WP3 protocol only in Hotspot.
    15. Added Presidential alerts with a toogle to disable
    16. Kernel to .297 including latest SVE
    17. Updated webview

Flashing dirty on a previous release is fine

Download rom V38 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V38 FULL: superseeded

October 16, 2023. New Release V37.1

1. Reverted some commits to fix black screen on some Gcams
    2. Wellbeing, Google (Velvet) and Google Soundpicker removed. They could be installed from Playstore
    3. Kernel to 4.19.296

Download rom V37.1 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V37.1 FULL: Here

October 5, 2023. New Release V37

1. October security patches
    2. Android r72
    3. Updated webview
    4. Updated kernel
    5. Webp vulnerability CVE-2023-5217 fixed in native code and webview - NOT fixed by Google yet
    6. New offline charging animation with percentages
    7. Launcher: option to manually restart

Download rom V37 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V37 FULL: Here

September 8, 2023. New Release V36

1. September security patches
    2. Android r71
    3. Updated kernel
    4. Updated webview
    5. Add icons to Settings in keyboard
    6. Toggle to have system emoji icon permanently in keyboard
    7. Add support for new VVC codec

Download rom V36 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V36 FULL: Here

August 8, 2023. New Release V35

1. August security patches
    2. Android r70
    3. Updated webview
    4. Updated kernel
    5. Some additional connections to Google servers during testing removed

Download rom V35 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V35 FULL: superseeded

July 16. New Release V-34.5

1. Pitch black interface by default
    2. Fixed panel opacity on black
    3. Ghost FOD finally fixed (code responsible for that removed).

Download rom V34.5 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V34.5 FULL: superseeded

July 6. New Release V-34

1. July security patches
    2. Android r69
    3. Updated webview
    4. Option to have incoming calls to set maximum brightness
    5. Allow block/unblock Conversations notifications
    6. Ghost FOD appearance fixed (again) - hasn't appeared for 3 weeks
    7. Kernel to .288
    8. Updated OpenCamera

Download rom V34 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V34 FULL: Here

June 6. New Release V-33

1. June security patches
    2. Android r68
    3. Kernel to .284
    4. Updated webview
    5. New 'about Jaguar' section
    6. New system-wide accents added: total over 70
    7. Forced disable AGPS toggle now disables PSDS servers too
    8. Access to Radio preference in 'about phone'
    9. Option for figerprint icons to take system-wide accents
    10. Magisk 26 prebuilt, so, update Magisk manager
    11. DocumentsUI/Files now can set homescreen shortcuts for most files

Download rom V33 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V33 FULL: superseeded

May 7, New Release V-32

1. May security patches
    2. Android r67
    3. Amoled black switch (for dark mode)
    4. Sometimes missing SMS fixed
    5. Kernel to .282
    6. Bionic and Art updated to latest upstream (Android 13)
    7. Gray accents darkened
    8. Updated webview
    9. InCall UI now takes selected system-wide accents
    10. Battery Bar centered.

Download rom V32 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V32 Full: Here

April 11. New Release V-31

Big list:

1. April security patches.
    2. Android r66
    3. Toggle to disable AGPS
    4. Toggle to disable Direct Share
    5. Number of users increased to 32
    6. Webview to 112.x
    7. Kernel to .280
    8. No phone ID sent to servers when AGPS used
    9. Shelter integrated as Work Profile Manager
    10. No more statusbar icons cut off when burnin is shifting
    11. No more ghost fingerprint icon.

Download rom V31-VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V31-FULL: superseeded

March 21. New Release V-30.1

1. Fixes a bug (not attaching photos in messengers) introduced in V30
    2. Fixes a long press on Data QS toggle.

Download rom V30.1 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V30.1-FULL: Here

March 15. New Release V-30

2. Android r65
    3. Internal Firewall icon shown in status bar when an app access is denied
    4. GPS does not turn automatically during emergency call unless enabled by user
    5. Updated Webview
    6. Some new ringtones/alarm/notifications sounds added
    7. Kernel to .275

Download rom V30 Vanilla: Removed see above

Download rom V30 Full: Removed see above

February 16. New Release fixing several issues:

1. After a phone call, all sounds switch to the upper speaker (fixed)
    2. White on light gray background for some notification icons (fixed)
    3. FOD icons will be visible again
    4. Residual flickering on fod wake up removed

Download rom V29.1-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V29.1-VULL: Here

February 7. New Release V-29

1. February Security patches
    2. Android r64
    3. Kernel to .271
    4. Ability to display true app icons in Statusbar/Lockscreen Notification
    5. Sound pulse: new placing options
    6. Updated Opencamera
    7. Webview to 109
    8. Adaptive network connectivity (battery saving feature)
    9. Fixed network traffic arrows
    10. Fixed charging sounds - Connect/Disconnect

Download rom V29 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V29 FULL: Here

January 4. New release V-28

1. January security patches
    2. Android r63
    3. Kernel to .269
    4. Bionic ported from Android 13
    5. Smart pixels removed (poorly implemented and unfixable)
    6. Trustcor certificates removed
    7. DIsplay color modes should be fixed

Download rom V28 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V28 FULL: Here

2. Android r62
    3. Kernel to .267
    7. Webview to 108
    8. Reworked Connectivity settings: make sure it is OFF in Settings/Network & Internet, then toggle airplane mode OFF/On.

Download rom V27 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V27 FULL: HERE

November 9. New release V-26

2. Android r61
    3. Kernel to 4.19.264
    4. Toggle to turn on/off screenshot saving (Settings/Privacy)

Download rom V-26 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-26 FULL: Here

October 28. New release: V25-2

1. Working display colors: Vivid, Natural, Amoled, Srgb and P3
    2. Dialer, Contacts, Calendar and Calculator are aligned with system-wide accents
    3. Screen flickering leftovers on FOD unlock are completely gone.
    4. Smart pixels no longer dissble permissions
    5. Webview to .107

Download rom V-25.2 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V25.2 FULL: Here

October 7. New release V-25New - Replaces the previous one

1. Magisk 25.2 is prebuilt - no need to flash, just install the manager
    2. New recovery that should not cause graphic glitches
    3. October security patches
    4. Android r60
    5. Kernel updated to 4.19.261 including the latest CVE
    6. Fingerprint brightness flickering - addressed
    7. Webview 106.x

Download rom V25 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V25 FULL
    : Here

September 7. New release V-24: major update

1. September security patches
    2. Android r59
    3. Updated kernel with latest upstream CVE
    4.Ability to change clock size in statusbar and quicksettings
    5. Rom is now compatible with Magisk 25 and Lsposed
    6. Fingerprint enrollment fixed

Dirty flashing is fine on previous releases

Download rom V-24 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-24 FULL: Here

August 16. New release V-23

1. August security patches
    2. Android r58
    3. 5G network options in OneplusSettings

Download rom V-23 FULL: Here

Download rom V-23 VANILLA: Here

July 8. New release V-22

1. July security patches
    2. Android r57
    3. Clear clipboard quick setting toggle
    4. Metro audio player
    5. Many under the hood improvements

Download rom V-22 FULL: Here

Download rom V-22 VANILLA: Here

June 7. New release V-21:

1. June security patches
    2. Android r56
    3. Automatic sleep/suspend mode (scheduled by a user) in Settings/Battery
    4. 'Internet permission missing' issue with several apps fixed. Now, all apps including Googleplay, as well as third party apps, have no problems connecting to the internet (no F/C)

Download rom V21 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V21 FULL: Here

May 29. New release V-20.2

1. Captive portal now On/Off
    2. Addressed some apps crashing with message "missing Internet permission'
    3. HBM fixed, now fully working (Auto HBM is recommended with trigger set to 50000 lux in Oneplus Settings)
    4. One shot auto-brightness
    5. In-call volume increased for Speaker and Headset

Dirty flashing is fine on top of a previous release

Download rom V20.2 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V20.2 FULL: Here

May 11. New release V-20.1

1. Redone adaptive brightness
    2. Call recording (bug introduced in V-20) fixed
    3. Captive portal: added 3 options Standard (Google), Alternative and Disabled; and moved to Settings/Network
    4. Fingerprint icons and colors made more transparent, so, now fingerprint works flawlessly.

Dirty flashing is fine on previous releases.

Download rom V-20.1-FULL: Here

Download rom V-20.1-VANILLA: Here

May 6. New release, V-20

1. May security patches
    2. Google r55
    3. Recovery fixed to have 'yes/no' prompt on signatures mismatch (for Magisk)

Download rom Version 20 Vanilla: Here

Download rom Version 20 Full: Here

May 2. New release

1. Wakelock blockers in kernel
    2. Jaguar version is now displayed in About phone
    3. Choice for temperature units F/C for lockscreen battery info
    4. A bunch of other under the hood improvements

Download rom Full Version
    : Here

Download rom Vanilla Version: Here

April 15. New release V-19.1

1. AOD is fully working (see screenshot Here)

2. Experimental feature: toggle to spoof Pixel to get unlimited storage for Google Photos (in Settings/Accessibility)

Dirty flashing on a previous release is fine.

Download V-19.1-VANILLA: Here

Download V-19.1-FULL: Here

April 11 New release V-19, previous one removed. Should fix graphic glitch related to recovery.

Actually, you can use any recovery you want: TWRP/Lineage or whatever. Just keep in mind that if you don't have OOS-11 firmware in both slots, you will always get problems. MSM flash takes care of one slot only. So, you need OOS-11 in the other slot either by flashing via recovery (after initial reboot) or updating OTA.

Also, you don't need MSM, if you can't boot into recovery. You simply boot in fastboot and flash whatever recovery you want.

This release fixes Safetynet issues. Confirmed by a Oneplus 8 user: here

1. April security patches
    2. Google r54
    3. Switched to AOSP webview 100.x
    4. Should work with Zgisk
    5. Pre-root removed (users can flash Magisk even with locked bootloader)
    6. Seedvault is back

Download rom V-19 Full: Here

Download rom V-19 Vanilla: Here

March 30. New release

Graphic glitch should be fixed

Download rom V-18-FULL-March 30: Here
    Download rom V-18-VANILLA-March 30: Here
    Download recovery: Here

March 13. New release: FULL VERSION (as opposed to Vanilla)

Dirty flashing is fine.

Download rom Full Version: HERE
    Recovery:Use TWRP

March 8, New release, V-18

2. Android r53
    3. User build
    4. Updated kernel
    5. Options to choose between Bromite and Vanadium webivew
    6. Optional torch flashing on incoming calls
    7. Night display renamed into Display calibration

Dirty flashing on top of a previous release is fine.

Download rom V-18 Vanilla: HERE

February 8. New release, V-17

1. February security patches
    2. Android r52
    3. Regular webview, as opposed to bromite
    4. Toggle to hide statusbar clock when launcher is active
    5. New recovery that fixes 'not enough space' issues with some Gapps

Download rom V-17: HERE
    Download recovery: HERE

January 16, New release:

1. Adds Android S Safetynet spoofing
    2. Icon customization for Mobile and Wifi signals

Dirty flashing is fine.

Download Rom: HERE

January 5, 2022. New release V-16

1. January security patches
    2. Android r51
    3. NightDisplay crash fixed
    4. OpenCamera HDR etc. crashes fixed
    5. Updated vendor blobs

Download rom V-16: HERE

December 21. New Release:

1. Should fix SafetyNet
    2. Night light adjustment returned to sane values

Dirty flash is fine on a previous release

Download rom: HERE

December 13. New Release V-15.1

1. Another attempt to fix Safetynet
    2. Also fixes fingerprint enrollment on fresh install

Dirty flash is fine on a previous release

Download rom V-15.1: HERE

December 7: New Release V-15

2. Android r50
    3. FOD features are back
    4. Nightlight and NightDisplay with picture adjustment and antiflicker are back
    5. Double tap to wake is visible
    6. Safetynet should pass (need to confirm)

Dirty flash on top of a previous release is fine

Download rom V15 - prerooted version reposted: HERE

November 3, New release V-14

2. Android r49
    3. Updated vendor blobs
    4. Ambient display sensor fixed
    5. Snap camera replaced with Open Camera

Dirty flash is fine on top of a previous release.

Download rom V-14: HERE

October 21. Update release

Now, that we have past a little storm (LOL), here is an updated release:

This one is built from scratch in a separate environment from other devices, which means everything should be working, i.e., no conflicts with other devices, which accounted for some features disappearing

Could be flashed dirty on top of the previous release.

Download recovery: HERE UNZIP PRIOR TO FASTBOOTING

October 16. Updated release

1. Removes remnants of LiveDisplay that was suppressing AOSP implementation of NightDisplay
    2. Working face unlock
    3. Removes problems with sideloading

Could be flashed dirty on a previous release. You could use any recovery your want, unless you are on a locked bootloader

October 14. New release, V-13.1

1. AOD fixed for Oneplus 8 series
    2. Tilt, Pulse, Pocket, Edge Light with color options, Wake on Notivications all work
    3. AOD on charge only option
    4. Screen unlock delay is gone
    5. Statusbar brightness gesture redone
    6. Padding added to statusbar left clock (away from front camera hole)
    7. Nightlight tile visible now
    8. Clear all recents gesture (working for gestural navigation too) in Launcher/Settings/Misc
    9. Enlarged system partition to allow installation of bigger Gapps

Could be flashed dirty on top of a previous release

Download Rom V13.1
    : HERE

October 5. New release, V-13.

1. Google r48
    2. October security patches
    3. Internal firewall fully working
    4. Redone doze
    5. Updated kernel

Could be flashed dirty on top of a previous release. Otherwise, clean flash

Download rom V-13: HERE
    Download new recovery: HERE
    Dev should really consider dropping support for 8 pro. Clearly just because his device doesn't have the issue he thinks everyone's device should be the same 😂.
    Two people have mentioned the same issues and instead of fixing it he's showing screenshots. DFKM.
    I'M DONE
    Lol take it easy man, he's just sharing a ROM, theres no obligation here.

As frustrating as it can be to not have working features it's still an "as is" ROM, no need for hostilities.

I haven't personally installed this ROM so no i can't comment on features missing or not but i can on how to address them, there are ways and means to get a point across without sounding deserving of something you aren't.

If you've clean installed and there are missing features then just mention that, if it gets fixed then great if not then that's just the way it is, no ones under any obligation here, speaking down to dev's who've put the hours / days / weeks in to share something for FREE is what makes people leave and not share their work, XDA wouldn't be a very good place to be if dev's didn't do what they do and even worse if they didn't have the support of people who flash their work, please bare that in mind.

(y)
    [Thread Cleaned]

A very good morning to you all! Some posts have dissipated left and right but I hope we didn't cause too much (collateral) damage. I hope y'all got it out of your system and feel better. Now, let's move on and stick to a more civil way of communicating. With mutual respect and all that.

About donation features: YES, IT'S ALLOWED! Sometimes. Shocker, I know. The moderation team may be tasked with – among many many many other things 😬 – shutting down projects that have only the goal of making money but this does not mean that donation features are forbidden. We expect that core features and most important functionality of any release remains free. We also understand that developing software is hard work which should be rewarded. Our goal is to find a balance and we do this together, as a community. To achieve this we often work with developers to find the best outcome for everyone.
    Please do not throw around accusations in someone's thread and never threaten another member with sanctions. That's just not okay. Even mods will avoid this. It may come as a surprise to you but we're not the Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 designed to terminate your threads, posts and accounts followed by a taunting “Hasta la vista, baby”. We're human beings with elevated forum rights and a lot of XDA experience that interact with all its members with the goal of keeping this kickass community a pleasant experience for all.

Thank you for your time and I sincerely hope we can show more kindness to one another. [cheesy]“Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan[/cheesy] If you still feel the need to discuss further, please feel free to drop me a PM. And if really needed, "I'll be back" ;)

Kind regards and stay safe!
    Timmy
    Forum Moderator