optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
January 5. New release V-28

1. January security patches
2. Android r63
3. Updated kernel
4. Bionic ported from Android 13
5. Smart pixels removed (poorly implemented and unfixable)
6. Trustcor certificates removed

Download in post #3 (please read).

Phillis

Jun 9, 2009
Montreal
Is anyone using this rom with fingerprint security enabled?

Before V28, the screen would not get unlocked via the fingerprint all the time. WIth V28, the screen remains black.

I'm wondering if I am the only one affected.

If you are not and the fingerprint reader is working properly, from which version are you coming from originally?

Rfdom

Nov 8, 2021
OnePlus 8T
Is anyone using this rom with fingerprint security enabled?

Before V28, the screen would not get unlocked via the fingerprint all the time. WIth V28, the screen remains black.

I'm wondering if I am the only one affected.

If you are not and the fingerprint reader is working properly, from which version are you coming from originally?
For me from version 22 and above, the screen would stay black when fingerprint is enabled and would not unlock when I press the power button. Does yours wake up with fingerptint enabled?

Rfdom

Nov 8, 2021
OnePlus 8T
Actually when you touch the fingerprint area when the screen is off, the screen wakes up. It's a bug that was introduced with screen Off FOD. It's the main thing stopping me from using the ROM. Otherwise the ROM is great.

Reactions: Phillis

incesu571

May 5, 2014
Türkiye
OnePlus 9
TELEGRAM CHANNEL ADDED: HERE
TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP: HERE

Jaguar is available on locked bootloader with working root (Magisk)

VERSION 19 FIXES SAFETYNET ISSUES WHEN USING MAGISK 24.3
See instructions Here

You can actually use alarm when the phone is shut down. It would boot 2 minutes prior to scheduled time and trigger the alarm on time

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 and Oneplus 8 series. You can check my Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8T or Oneplus 6 or Oneplus 6T or Oneplus 8 Pro or Oneplus 9 Pro threads.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security. It is also built with global 'optimize for speed', as opposed to 'optimize for size' flag, which makes it faster, but larger in size.

The rom is in 16th release for Oneplus 6, 6T and 8 series, and therefore hard-rock stable with all bugs ironed some time ago. Everything works... .

Why not Android 12? Because I am not in the habit of posting undercooked releases. In my experience, Android new releases don't become stable until r40+. Why? Ask Google. My take is: their main product is selling user data, so, everything else is on the back burner. So, not yet...

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc...

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Built-in encrypted DNS providers, such as: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)

8. Wakelock and Alarmblocker

9. Fully working Call recording with the button visible in Dialer

10. Deskclock app modified to work with PowerOn alarm. The app will boot the phone 2 minutes before scheduled time to trigger the alarm on time

11. Default Dark mode

12. All regular customizations plus. You tell me which feature is missing.

13. Prebuilt Magisk 23 (coming soon to 9). You wouldn't have to flash it, just need to install Magisk manager.

Install instructions (for first time use):

OOS 11 in both slots. Keep in mind, MSM takes care of one slot only. You need to manually install OOS-11 into another slot. Either boot into system (after MSM) and install OOS-11 by using a local option or boot into TWRP and install OOS-11 aggain. If there is no suitable OOS-11 for your device (branded etc), use Lineage's partition copy method. Link here

1. Fastboot flash recovery images:

Code:
fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b boot.img

2. Reboot in recovery, sideload the rom and do factory reset.
If you want Gapps, they should be flashed before the first boot into system, i.e., after flashing the rom, reboot in Recovery (mandatory) and flash Gapps.

When downloading from XDA or Android File host, put your browser in incognito.

Download rom: HERE
Download boot.img: HERE

All subsequent releases will be in post #3

XDA:DevDB Information

JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 9

Contributors
optimumpro

Special thanks to @iaio72 for patient testing: took a lot of flashing and logcat submission until he said and I am quotting: 'Everything works perfectly'. :)

Kernel Source Code: HERE

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
ROM Kernel: Linux 5.x
ROM Firmware Required: OOS11 in both slots
Based On: AOSP/Lineage/DirtyUnicorn/Crdroid

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2021-01-26

Created: 2022-02-06
Updated: 2023-01-05

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, GrapheneOS, CalyxOS
Android 13 custom ROM to JaguarOs A11 ?

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
February 7. New Release V-29

1. February Security patches
2. Android r64
3. Ability to display true app icons in Statusbar/Lockscreen Notification
4. Sound pulse: new placing options
5. Updated Opencamera
6. Webview to 109
7. Adaptive network connectivity (battery saving feature)
8. Fixed network traffic arrows
9. Fixed charging sounds - Connect/Disconnect

Download in post #3.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
March 16. New Release V-30:

FOD Issue has been Fixed

1. FOD non-wakeup issue has finally been fixed
2. March security patches

3. Android r65
4. Internal Firewall icon shown in status bar when an app access is denied
5. GPS does not turn automatically during emergency call unless enabled by user
6. Updated Webview
7. Some new ringtones/alarm/notification sounds added
8. Bug fixing

Download in post #3.

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
Could this rom be installed on top of an existing rooted A11 OOS11 stock rom by chance?

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
I just have a new Tmo with A11\OOS11 that I simply unlocked bootloader (after global conversion thanks frosthaxx), booted TWRP from adb, hard installed TWRP from there, then installed magisk apk after boot, patching with direct install.

I'm a noob to OnePlus and dont know what you mean by "second" really. Im definitely on OOS11 and A11 now... like thats what I boot into, and most importantly dont really want to lose at this point in time. I dont know whats in the second slot now, I never did anything associated with selecting a slot getting to this point.

Sorry for my noobishness.

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
I just have a new Tmo with A11\OOS11 that I simply unlocked bootloader (after global conversion thanks frosthaxx), booted TWRP from adb, hard installed TWRP from there, then installed magisk apk after boot, patching with direct install.

I'm a noob to OnePlus and dont know what you mean by "second" really. Im definitely on OOS11 and A11 now... like thats what I boot into, and most importantly dont really want to lose at this point in time. I dont know whats in the second slot now, I never did anything associated with selecting a slot getting to this point.

Sorry for my noobishness.
You don't need to select slots manually. Each time you install a rom, it goes to another slot (there are 2, slot A and B). So, if you are now in A and flash a rom, it will go to slot B. Next time you flash update or another rom, it will go to slot A.

Regardless, you'll need to back up your internal storage, as it will be erased once you do a factory reset in recovery, which is required when changing roms. So, because you don't know what's in your other slot, get Lineage's 'copy partitions' zip and flash it in recovery. Not stock recovery, but TWRP. After that follow directions to install Jaguar.

Reactions: TimmyP

Binary Assault

May 25, 2016
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 9

FOD Issue has been Fixed

3. Android r65
6. Updated Webview
8. Bug fixing

Download in post #3.
What's up with the status bar? Seems to be having alignment issues with v30

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230318-182402_XDA_Developers.png
    Screenshot_20230318-182402_XDA_Developers.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 33

optimumpro

Jan 18, 2013
OnePlus 8
March 22. New Release V-30.1

1. Fixes a bug (not attaching photos in messengers) introduced in V30
2. Fixes a long press on Data QS toggle.

Download in post #3.

Reactions: xarrismoto

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    March 6. New Release V42

1. March security patches

2. Updated webview
    3. Shelter profile redone: browsers no longer crash in work profiles
    4. Toggles to share data between profiles and work hours to disable work profiles at user preset hours
    5. Multi-user mode: regular user can fully run including mobile data which has always been crippled by Google. Now, you can run as a regular user in a safer environment
    6. Remaining icons shown black on black in QS fixed
    7. 8 new Volte icons to total of 12
    8. New Jaguar logo (replaces cheetah)
    9. New Rom Control icon
    10. Smart charging should now work

Download in post #3.
    TELEGRAM CHANNEL ADDED: HERE
    TELEGRAM CHAT GROUP:
    HERE

Backup chat group at Matrix: #JaguarOS:nitro.chat

Jaguar is available on locked bootloader with working root (Magisk)

SAFETYNET IINSTRUCTIONS: Here

You can actually use alarm when the phone is shut down. It would boot 2 minutes prior to scheduled time and trigger the alarm on time

This is official build of Jaguar Rom.

I have been building Android roms since 2012 for various devices including multiple Sonys, Lenovo Zuk, Oneplus 3, Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 6 and Oneplus 8 series. You can check my Oneplus 8 or Oneplus 8T or Oneplus 6 or Oneplus 6T or Oneplus 8 Pro or Oneplus 9 Pro threads.

Jaguar rom is focused on hardening of AndroidOS and kernel. As such, the rom has hardened bionic, art, framework and tightened security. It is also built with global 'optimize for speed', as opposed to 'optimize for size' flag, which makes it faster, but larger in size.

The rom is in 16th release for Oneplus 6, 6T and 8 series, and therefore hard-rock stable with all bugs ironed some time ago. Everything works... .

Why not Android 12? Because I am not in the habit of posting undercooked releases. In my experience, Android new releases don't become stable until r40+. Why? Ask Google. My take is: their main product is selling user data, so, everything else is on the back burner. So, not yet...

1 Rom control with custom Power options, Statusbar, Buttons, Navbar, Quicksettings, Lockscreen, Notifications, Gestures, Themes etc...

2. Heavily modified Art, Bionic System/Vold and System/Security

3. Telephony response to Type Zero sms ('silently acknowledged') disabled

4. Toggle to disable Captive Portal logging.

5. Speakerphone proximity sensor toggle - could be set to automatically switch to speaker when not at the ear

6. IMEI and phone numbers hidden in About menu

7. Built-in encrypted DNS providers, such as: Cloudflare (US); LibreDns (Germany); AdguardDns (Cyprus); and PowerDns (Netherlands)

8. Wakelock and Alarmblocker

9. Fully working Call recording with the button visible in Dialer

10. Deskclock app modified to work with PowerOn alarm. The app will boot the phone 2 minutes before scheduled time to trigger the alarm on time

11. Default Dark mode

12. All regular customizations plus. You tell me which feature is missing.
    For newest features/changes, see post #3.

Install instructions (for first time use): Revised as of December 7, 2023 for easier installation and to preserve L1 DRM certificate

OOS 11 in both slots. If you are coming from OOS 12 or 13, use this method:

1. MSM tool to OOS 11, which will go to Slot A. Boot, then go to fastboot and unlock bootloader. Connect to the Internet once booted and do one OTA update, which should get you the latest OOS 11 in Slot B

2. Boot TWRP 3.6 or 3.7 image. Immediately flash corresponding TWRP installer zip (DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL TWRP WITHIN THE APP); factory reset (right button where you have to enter 'Yes' to confrim), and boot into OOS. You are now in slot B

Now, use step 3 or 3(a) which will update SlotA (in 3a you won't need Lineage's copy partition)

3. Back to TWRP: Flash Lineage's copy partition zip (link here) to update Slot A. Do NOT change slots manually

3(a). If you don't want to use Lineage's copy partition, there is another method after step2:
    Download the latest OOS 11 zip from General section, put it on internal storage and do local update, which will update SlotA.

4. Back to TWRP: Flash Jaguar, flash TWRP installer (again), factory reset and boot into Jaguar

If you need Magisk, reboot into TWRP and flash the latest Magisk. apk. Boot, you will get a prompt to reinstall: pick direct install and follow directions.

Jaguar Updates: Flash with TWRP, Flash TWRP installer (if you forget, you will lose it), reboot in TWRP and flash Magisk No need to wipe anything when upgrading

All releases are in post #3 the latest at the top

XDA:DevDB Information

JAGUAR R, ROM for the OnePlus 9

Contributors
    optimumpro

Special thanks to @iaio72 for patient testing: took a lot of flashing and logcat submission until he said and I am quotting: 'Everything works perfectly'. :)

Kernel Source Code: HERE

ROM OS Version: 11.x R
    ROM Kernel: Linux 5.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS11 in both slots
    Based On: AOSP/Lineage/DirtyUnicorn/Crdroid

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2021-01-26

Created: 2022-02-06
    Updated: 2024-03-06

Credit: AOSP, Lineage, DU, Crdroid, CalyxOS
    March 6. New Release V42

2. Updated webview
    4. Toggles to share data between profiles and work hours to disable work profiles at user preset hours
    5. Multi-user mode: regular user can fully run including mobile data which has always been crippled by Google. Now, you can run as a regular user in a safer environment
    9. New Rom Control icon

Download in post #3.
    September 7. New release V-24: major update

1. September security patches
    2. Android r59

3.Ability to change clock size in statusbar and quicksettings
    4. Rom is now compatible with Magisk 25 and Lsposed
    5. Fingerprint enrollment fixed

Download in post #3.
    The rom could be used on locked bootloader with ROOT (donate feature) with or without Gapps.

The benefits of LOCKED BOOTLOADER combined with WORKING AVB-2 protection are:

Get your DRM L1 certificate back. Most banking apps (if not all) will work with or without Magisk: you cimply get a warning 'your devices is rooted', but you can proceed to login

Security: Nobody and nothing can modify Kernel, Recovery and Virtual Partitions without triggering a red screen of death with the message 'your device is corrupted and cannot boot'.

At that point, the only option is to unlock bootloader. But, if a user had previously disabled OEM unlock in Developer settings, then unlocking becomes unavailable, and so does flashing via fastboot. In other words, if your phone gets into the hands of an adversary, their only option is to use MSM tool to make the phone work again, but no access to your data or any other partition.

The rom will allow you to flash Magisk and Gapps on locked bootloader.

Some screenshots of the rom (from Oneplus 8 thread): HERE
    Watch for full and vanilla versions, depending on your preferences

For Indian Users Only: If you don't have 5G, that means that you have an older handset and Indian carriers didn't provide their modem configuration to Oneplus in time. In this case, use QPST method which has been confirmed working

March 6. New Release V42

2. Updated webview
    9. New Rom Control icon

Dirty flashing on a previous release is fine

Download rom V42 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V42 Full: Here

February 6. New Release V41

1. February 2024 security patches
    2. Android r76
    3. New feature - Toggle to disable access to clipboard for all apps
    4. Updated webview

Dirty flashing is fine on a previous release

Download rom V41 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V41 Full: Here

Jaguary 21. New Release fixing bluetooth AAC codec issue

1. Fixed bluetooth
    2. Fixed sound (after VOIP calls) going into earpiece instead of the main speaker

3. Updated webview

Download rom V40 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V40 FULL: Here

Links updated to include prebuilt TWRP and missing System Update

January 7, 2024. New Release V40

1. January 2024 security patches
    2. Android r75
    3. Local Update option (you can upgrade Jaguar on a live device without recovery)
    4. Sim switch is back
    5. Fixed Settings accent color in White mode
    6. Fixed remaining few icons appearing black on black in QS
    7. Fixed delay in clock alarms
    8. Bluetooth sound on 9 series - addressed
    9. Audio service restructured - should address voip issues in TG/WhatsApp
    10. Added support for advanced extensions in Camera (should extend GCAM capabilities)
    11. Seedvault backup now has its own icon in app drawer
    12. Added 30 seconds automatic timeout for torch
    13. Wireguard removed. Users can install as a third party app
    14. Updated webview
    15. Bluetooth stack redone

Download rom V40 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V40 FULL: Here

December 6, 2023. New Release, V39

1. December security patches
    2. Android r74
    3. Separate toggles to disable Phone and Camera shortcuts
    4. Sound volume level per app
    5. Camera/Microphone/Sensor toggle made into a standalone QS toggle
    6. Separate 5G switch
    7. Statusbar battery icons in color depending on charging level
    8. Option to disable gestures in Gaming mode (when in Gestural navigation)
    9. More apps added to system-wide dark mode, including SetupWizard
    10. Reboot into SystemUI (soft reboot)
    11. E-Tugra certificate removed
    12. Updated webivew

Download rom V39 VANILLA: Superseeded

Download rom V39: FULL: Superseeded

November 7, 2023. New Release V38
    Long list:

1. November security patches
    2. Android r73
    3. Fixed Auto call recording
    4. Fixed Edge light
    5. Added Edge light layout
    6. Added Edge light width
    7. Added Lockscreen shortcuts
    8. Fixed icon alignment in RomSettings and OneplusSettings, when an option includes adjustment bar
    9. Added more workspaces for larger screens
    10. Added background opacity for hotseat in launcher
    11. Added smart mute (call silenced by flipping the phone).
    12. Added toggle to integrate some third party messenger calls into builtin Dialer
    13. Fixed bluetooth battery icons on lockscreen in QS appearing black on black.
    14. Added option to use WP3 protocol only in Hotspot.
    15. Added Presidential alerts with a toggle to disable
    16. Updated webview

Download rom V38 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V38 FULL: Here

October 16, 2023. New Release V37.1

1. Reverted some commits to fix black screen on some Gcams
    2. Wellbeing, Google (Velvet) and Google Soundpicker removed. They could be installed from Playstore

Download rom V37.1 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V37.1 FULL: superseeded

October 5, 2023. New Release V37

1. October security patches
    2. Android r72
    3. Updated webview

4. Webp vulnerability CVE-2023-5217 fixed in native code and webview - NOT fixed by Google yet
    5. New offline charging animation with percentages
    6. Launcher: option to manually restart

Download rom V37 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V37 FULL: Here

September 8, 2023. New Release V36

2. Android r71

3. Updated webview
    4. Add icons to Settings in keyboard
    5. Toggle to have system emoji icon permanently in keyboard
    6. Add support for new VVC codec

Flashing on a previous release is fine

Download rom V36 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V36 FULL: superseeded

August 8, 2023. New Release V35

1. August security patches
    2. Android r70
    3. Updated webview

4. Some additional connections to Google servers during testing removed

Flashing on a previous release is fine

Download rom V35 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V35 FULL: superseeded

July 16. New Release V-34.5

1. Pitch black interface by default
    2. Fixed panel opacity on black
    3. Ghost FOD finally fixed (code responsible for that removed).

Download rom V34.5 VANILLA: Superseeded

Download rom V34.5 FULL: Superseeded

July 6. New Release V-34

1. July security patches
    2. Android r69
    3. Updated webview
    4. Option to have incoming calls to set maximum brightness
    5. Allow block/unblock Conversations notifications
    6. Ghost FOD appearance fixed (again) - hasn't appeared for 3 weeks
    7. Updated OpenCamera

Download rom V34 VANILLA: Here

DOwnload rom V34 FULL: Here

June 7. New Release V-33

1. June security patches
    2. Android r68
    3. Updated webview
    4. New 'about Jaguar' section
    5. New system-wide accents added: total over 70
    6. Forced disable AGPS toggle now disables PSDS servers too
    7. Access to Radio preference in 'about phone'
    8. Option for figerprint icons to take system-wide accents
    9. DocumentsUI/Files now can set homescreen shortcuts for most files

Download rom V33 VANILLA: superseeded

Download rom V33 FULL: superseeded

May 7, New Release V-32

1. May security patches
    2. Android r67
    3. Amoled black switch (for dark mode)
    4. Sometimes missing SMS fixed
    5. Bionic and Art updated to latest upstream (Android 13)
    6. Gray accents darkened
    7. Updated webview
    8. InCall UI now takes selected system-wide accents
    9. Battery Bar centered.

Download rom V32 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V32 FULL: Here

April 12. New Release V-31

Big list:

1. April security patches.
    2. Android r66
    3. Toggle to disable AGPS
    4. Toggle to disable Direct Share
    5. Number of users increased to 32
    6. Webview to 112.x
    7. Missing OneplusDoze app included
    8. No phone ID sent to servers when AGPS used
    9. Shelter integrated as Work Profile Manager
    10. No more statusbar icons cut off when burnin is shifting
    11. No more ghost fingerprint icon.

Download rom V31-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V31-FULL: Here

Recovery (UNZIP to INSTALL: Here

March 22. New Release V-30.1

1. Fixes a bug (not attaching photos in messengers) introduced in V30
    2. Fixes a long press on Data QS toggle.

Download rom V30.1 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V30.1-FULL: Here

FOD Issue has been Fixed

3. Android r65
    6. Updated Webview
    8. Bug fixing

Download rom V30 Vanilla: Here

Download rom V30 Full: Here

February 7. New Release V-29

1. February Security patches
    2. Android r64

3. Ability to display true app icons in Statusbar/Lockscreen Notification
    4. Sound pulse: new placing options
    5. Updated Opencamera
    6. Webview to 109
    7. Adaptive network connectivity (battery saving feature)
    8. Fixed network traffic arrows
    9. Fixed charging sounds - Connect/Disconnect

Download rom V29 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V29 FULL: Here

January 5. New release V-28

1. January security patches
    2. Android r63
    3. Updated kernel
    4. Bionic ported from Android 13
    5. Smart pixels removed (poorly implemented and unfixable)
    6. Trustcor certificates removed

Due to some changes in kernel, and the fact I don't have any of the 9 series, there is a slight chance this version may not boot. If so, please run a logcat.

Download rom V28 VANILLA: Here

DOwnload rom V28 FULL: Here

December 7. New release V-27

1. December security patches
    2. Android r62
    3. Full internal Firewall (In Settings/Network & Internet)
    4. Multi-resolution for Gcam
    5. Background notification opacity
    6. Webview to 108
    7. Reworked Connectivity settings: make sure it is OFF in Settings/Network & Internet, then toggle airplane mode OFF/On

Download rom V27 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V27 FULL: Here

November 9. New release V26:

1. November security patches
    2. Android r61
    3. Dialer, Contacts, Calendar and Calculator are aligned with system-wide accents
    4. Screen flickering leftovers on FOD unlock are completely gone
    5. Smart pixels no longer disable permissions
    6. Toggle to turn on/off screenshot saving (Settings/Privacy)
    7. Webview to .107

Download rom V26 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V26 FULL: Here

October 7. New release V-25

1. October security patches
    2. Android r60
    3. Fingerprint brightness flickering - addressed
    4. Webview 106.x

Download rom V25 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V25 FULL: Here

September 7. New release V-24: major update

2. Android r59

3.Ability to change clock size in statusbar and quicksettings
    4. Rom is now compatible with Magisk 25 and Lsposed
    5. Fingerprint enrollment fixed

Dirty flashing is fine on previous releases

Download rom V-24 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-24 FULL: Here

August 7. New release V-23

1. August security patches
    2. Android r58
    3. 5G network options in OneplusSettings

Download rom V-23 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-23 FULL: Here

July 8. New release V-22

1. July security patches
    2. Android r57
    3. Clear clipboard quick setting toggle
    4. Metro audio player
    5. Many under the hood improvements

Download rom V-22 FULL: Here

Download rom V-22 VANILLA: Here

June 7. New release V-21:

1. Bootlooping introduced in V20.1 has been fixed (confirmed)
    2. June security patches
    3. Android r56
    4. Automatic sleep/suspend mode (scheduled by a user) in Settings/Battery
    5. 'Internet permission missing' issue with several apps fixed. Now, all apps including Googleplay, as well as third party apps, have no problems connecting to the internet (no F/C)
    6. Automatic brightness fluctuation fixed
    7. One shot auto brightness
    8. In call volume increased

Download rom V21-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V21-FULL: Here

Download recovery: Here

May 11. New release V-20.1

1. Redone adaptive brightness
    2. Call recording (bug introduced in V-20) fixed
    3. Captive portal: added 3 options Standard (Google), Alternative and Disabled) and moved to Settings/Network
    4. Fingerprint icons and colors made more transparent, so, now fingerpint works flawlessly.

As always, dirty flashing is fine on previous releases

Download rom V-20.1 VANILLA: Here

Download rom V-20.1 FULL: Here

Download Recovery: Recovery

May 6, New release V-20

1. May security patches
    2. Android r55
    3. Fixed recovery to allow installing zips with non-Jaguar signature (Magisk). Recovery will install automatically: just reboot.

Dirty flashing is fine on a previous release:

Download rom V20-VANILLA: Here

Download rom V20-FULL: Here

April 30. New release

1. Wakelock blockers in kernel
    2. Jaguar version is now displayed in About phone
    3. Choice for temperature units F/C for lockscreen battery info
    4. A bunch of other under the hood improvements
    5. Fixes array mismatch in fingerprint

Dirty flashing is fine

Download rom Vanilla version: Here

Download rom Full version: Here

April 16. New release V-19.1:

1. AOD is fully working (see screenshot Here)

2. Experimental feature: toggle to spoof Pixel to get unlimited storage for Google Photos (in Settings/Accessibility)

Dirty flashing on a previous release is fine.

Download V-19.1-VANILLA: Here

Download V-19.1-FULL: Here

Recovery: Here

April 7: New release V-19

This version fixes Safetynet issues with Magisk 24.3, confirmed by a Oneplus 8 user: here

1. April security patches
    2. Google r54
    3. Switched to AOSP webview 100.x
    4. Should work with Zgisk
    5. Seedvault is back

Dirty flash is fine on a previous release

Download rom V-19 FULL: Here

Download rom V-19 VANILLA: Here

Download recovery: Here

March 12, Full version release

2. Android r53
    3. User build
    4. Updated kernel
    5. Options to choose between Bromite and Vanadium webivew

Download rom V-18 Full version: HERE

Download rom V-18 Vanilla version: Here

February 19. New release V-17

1. February security patches
    2. Android r52
    3. New recovery
    4. Toggle to hide statusbar clock (when launcher is active)
    5. Toggle to enable torch blinking on incoming calls
    6. Display calibration section in Settings/Display

Dirty flashing on top of a previous release is fine.

Download rom V-17: HERE
    Boot/Recovery: HERE

Vendor_boot isn't required.