[ROM][11-20-12] Andromadus Jelly Belly Beta 1 [JB4.1][CM10+]

Search This thread

amp

Nov 6, 2010
Ok, for about a month of usage, this ROM certainly works but by no means is fully usable. With much patience, this ROM slows down to a crawl to the point of crashes and FC's occur. Is there any polished 4.1's out there? Thanks team.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

fragske

Aug 28, 2009
Hi I installed this on my girlfriends desire z and everything is working nicely. Except she complaints that sometimes the radio fails and this is fixed by rebooting once in a while. But it is fairly annoying because she can't receive messages or browse the web. Anyone else experiencing these problems ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

jef_k

Dec 27, 2011
Liège, Belgium

rorytmeadows

Feb 6, 2008
Charleston, SC metro area
Hey guys,

Normally a root/flash pro on my own devices, my wife has a G2 and ever since updated my own devices to JB, I feel like spreading the love. Do you recommend this ROM for my situation? She'd need something stable obviously. She's currently stock everything.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

mendroid

Feb 10, 2011
Nicely done!

First of all much LOVE to THE TEAM for creating this JB Build!

***********Second I wish everybody a good 2013.******************

As you can notice i'm loving this rom pretty much, i come from the Milestone 6 build ICS.
I was digging in this rom a while ago and playing around with the root files for a bit;
you may be familiar with the Milestone 6 ICS build, they have the Tablet UI option build-in.
So i assigned myself a mission to bring back the Tablet UI and behold;

I found the magic number!
------> 105 DPI

This will unlock the tablet UI in this JB Beta build, and yes i can hear you say 105 DPI?
isn't that very small.
You just have to set the systems font text huge and you can read (almost) everything
clearly from a distance.

******Attention*******
This magic number only works for this JB Beta rom, i tried every JB rom for the Desire Z and they will not change UI.

Question for the Team:

Will there be a JB build similar to this one but with JB 4.2 pointing at the Tablet UI?

Can there be a working Adobe flash build in for JB, I have an apk that works, but only in full screen mode when you
watch flash in the browser page view it will glitch like crazy.

Kind Regards,
Mendroid

amp

Nov 6, 2010
If you want a rock stable operation, head to any of the gingerbread CM9 roms. If you want the latest, also usable with some minor quirks, CM10. I'm on 131 and it's a wonder.

davidrol

Aug 24, 2009
Brooksville, FL
There's been a lot of interest and speculation about seeder app. It proposes to eliminate lag, slow downs and eventual lockup. Run a search for Seeder by an xda dev.

There's been a lot of interest and speculation about seeder app. It proposes to eliminate lag, slow downs and eventual lockup. Run a search for Seeder by an xda dev.

Tried it. It seems not to change it...feels like a placebo effect. After removing it, nothing seemed slower or faster. Battery DID drain more so than without it. 10-20% faster I would say.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Andromadus
    Presents
    Andromadus Jelly Belly Beta 1

It has been a long 4 months for all of us. Flinny has been hard at work with all his test builds and we finally agreed to release a beta as we feel it is in a stable state. Flinny will still be releasing test builds dont worry but i will handle all betas as my time at this moment is limited. We hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!

What Works?
    Radio ( Phone & Mobile Data, SMS/MMS )
    Touchscreen
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    Physical Keyboard
    Audio
    Real Full HW Accel
    Screen Orientation
    GPS
    USB - UMS
    Camera
    Other Things

What Doesn't?
    You Tell Us

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Downloads

Jelly Belly Beta 1 & GAPPS 20121011
    http://andromadus.codefi.re/
    879bb3d9f5a0846d7bc4e2ca23d1adf6 jellybelly1.zip
    4e9e7ec3c22b0b3471bd05d62b8a659d gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Change Log
    Check 2nd post

Bug Tracker
    How to report bugs? Use our Bug Tracker! Be sure to include a logcat and/or dmesg.

Link coming soon

The Team
    Darkspadez
    Flinny
    Flemmard
    Synergye
    Super
    Snadge
    Ionic
    Jhall
    Xep
    Fyodor
    Blk_Jack

Special Thanks
    mdeejay
    Tsubus
    dh-harold
    crowstar
    Flemmard
    CyanogenMod
    Lord Clockan
    Twisted Umbrella
    OdiemanSAM
    Fattire
    Google
    HTC
    Testers
    Anyone who I forgot
    Changelog:
    Beta 1
    - Initial Release
    - Updated repos from CM since 128
    - Kernel Tweaks from fyodor since 128
    - Various fixes since 128
    - More
    it's similiar to flinny 128 build, but camcoder is working with sound.

Gotta love bugs that go away with nobody being done to fix them... :)
    New update for beta coming soon will only be a minor update with mostly only fixes.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2