[ROM][11/27/10] CyanogenMod-6.1 for Vision (V6.1.0-RC3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

steviewevie

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 28, 2009
UK
Folks, if you have an issue with this ROM, I recommend posting about it over in the original thread, over on the G2 side. This side is pretty much dead in comparison.

schriss

Feb 6, 2006
Dublin
Folks, if you have an issue with this ROM, I recommend posting about it over in the original thread, over on the G2 side. This side is pretty much dead in comparison.

I was looking here from Desire Z perspective. I'm not really that much interested in G2 owners comments, I'd like to know what works and what doesn't on Desire Z, before I make any mistake and flash.

steviewevie

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 28, 2009
UK
I was looking here from Desire Z perspective. I'm not really that much interested in G2 owners comments, I'd like to know what works and what doesn't on Desire Z, before I make any mistake and flash.

Fair enough, but I predict you'll find more DZ owners posting in the Cyanogen thread on the G2 side (due to the fact they can get a lot more responses, e.g. from Cyanogen himself) than you will here.

Remember that the phones are basically the same. Any bugs/issues etc are going to show up the same on both the G2 and the DZ.

schriss

Feb 6, 2006
Dublin
Yes I agree, but I'm hoping a Desire Z user would post a wrap-up of what's working, is it worth flashing, here are fixes for known issues and so on here for other fellow Desire Z users ;-)

Sent from Desire Z

steviewevie

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 28, 2009
UK
Yes I agree, but I'm hoping a Desire Z user would post a wrap-up of what's working, is it worth flashing, here are fixes for known issues and so on here for other fellow Desire Z users ;-)

But a G2 owner's list would be just as useful and there are a lot more people who are likely to post over on the G2 side about this. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.