[ROM][11][albus] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

jeangraff30

Sep 23, 2018
Guarantã do Norte - MT

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Moto Z2 Play [albus]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration
Moto Mods

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

D

Deleted member 11494761

It's stuck on the loading screen. I installed the rom without installing magisk or any other rooting solution before or after I flashed the rom so i don't know what went wrong.

Reactions: Astinius
D

Deleted member 11494761

The installation went fine, I installed it from the 9.0 firmware and I used the latest TWRP but when i rebooted the phone it was stuck loading. Any solutions?

D

Deleted member 11494761

Hey! It's me again. I decrypted it and everything works amazing, the battery lasts wayyy more than Stock Pie(it turned itself off at 20% if it wasn't charging, now until 5% or less it doesn't), it's way smoother(with animations at 1x it has the speed of 0.5x on stock) and I love that I don't have 400 moto apps but still have the gestures and aod.

iansantos

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, I compiled a build last month and some things weren't working yet, like NFC, but overall it was pretty stable and I only noticed a few small bugs.

Now with the launch, I did an installation without erasing my data and I noticed that the system is slower, when scrolling a page for example, it is not a smooth scroll as it used to be, I noticed some crashes and some bugs when changing profiles, and the system also ends up getting slower and slower over time.

When I compiled I used 'user' instead of 'userdebug', I don't know to what extent this may have influenced performance so much positively or even the lack of some features, as there may be some incompatibility when not using userdebug, but it was definitely more fluid.

This has made me a little uneasy for not knowing if it is a problem exclusive to my installation, so has anyone else noticed this with a clean installation?

uncle.zz

Dec 15, 2015
Tbilisi
Keeps rebooting :(
Encryption removed.
1710-11
Firmware: ALBUS_PPS29.133-30_cid50_subsidy-DEFAULT_regulatory-DEFAULT_CFC.info

I really love the look and speed but constant rebooting makes it useless :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for your reply!
    I removed PE and now want to find if the random reboots are gone.
    Currently, it has Stock 8 on. Downgraded from 9, because of reboots.
    I tested some of ROM-s before but non of them was properly baked.
    Now I am still looking at custom ROMs with the hope to get rid of the random reboots
    @uncle.zz: Try dotOS from HeltonMax - I'm using it for last couple of days and I think it's awesome! 🙂 But the installation process shall be performed correctly, as the maintainer points in the beginning of that thread - see my post at the end of the dotOS thread.
    Regards!

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Moto Z2 Play [albus]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    Moto Mods

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

D
    Deleted member 11494761
    It's stuck on the loading screen. I installed the rom without installing magisk or any other rooting solution before or after I flashed the rom so i don't know what went wrong.
    ok im on the way to downloading this rom but can anyone guide me which is da best from downloading section? plus version or 11v?
    Thanks for your reply!
    I removed PE and now want to find if the random reboots are gone.
    Currently, it has Stock 8 on. Downgraded from 9, because of reboots.
    I tested some of ROM-s before but non of them was properly baked.
    Now I am still looking at custom ROMs with the hope to get rid of the random reboots
    @uncle.zz: Try dotOS from HeltonMax - I'm using it for last couple of days and I think it's awesome! 🙂 But the installation process shall be performed correctly, as the maintainer points in the beginning of that thread - see my post at the end of the dotOS thread.
    Regards!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone