[ROM][11][albus] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Search This thread

ESAUvargas

Nov 23, 2015
Muito Obrigado .Não desisti a primeira vez deu os mesmos problemas relatados por todos aqui aconteceu comigo,mas tentei novamente do zero e foi.ficou perfeita valeu muito a pena

ESAUvargas

Nov 23, 2015
Olá, compilei uma versão no mês passado e algumas coisas ainda não estavam funcionando, como o NFC, mas no geral estava bem estável e só notei alguns pequenos bugs.

Agora com o lançamento, fiz uma instalação sem apagar meus dados e notei que o sistema fica mais lento, ao rolar uma página por exemplo, não é uma rolagem suave como costumava ser, notei alguns travamentos e alguns bugs ao mudar perfis, e o sistema também acaba ficando cada vez mais lento com o tempo.

Quando compilei, usei 'user' em vez de 'userdebug', não sei até que ponto isso pode ter influenciado o desempenho de forma tão positiva ou até mesmo a falta de alguns recursos, pois pode haver alguma incompatibilidade quando não estiver usando userdebug, mas era definitivamente mais fluido.

Isso me deixou um pouco desconfortável por não saber se é um problema exclusivo da minha instalação. Alguém mais notou isso com uma instalação limpa?
Fiz instalação limpa ficou mais perfeito tudo só um detalhezinho a câmera não grava em camera lenta mais só isso o resto funciona tudo a 💯 % de precisão

ESAUvargas

Nov 23, 2015
Achei outras 2 coisas que não funcionam
Agora são 5
Não desbloqueia com ok google
Não tira print extendido
Não grava video em camera lenta
Não carrega rápido (turbopower)
Não muda pra selfie com movimento

Reactions: Mauro Fernandes

ESAUvargas

Nov 23, 2015
Minha pergunta é a mesma.

Estou procurando uma ROM Z2Play estável que não faça reinicializações aleatórias.
eu tinha esses problemas mas coloquei essa rom e ficou perfeito,claro que na segunda tentativa pois na primeira deu muito problema,comecei do zero E Estou muito contente deu certo.

Neogx

Jan 25, 2014
san
Hmm on the website it says that the rom is discontinued what does that mean? I saw they recently updated the room also

Coyote75

Feb 19, 2022
Hi people!
I tried to install this ROM after unlocking the Bootloader and installing the latest Version of TWRP.
I wiped Cache/Dalvik Cacke System etc. and then went for installing the ROM. Installation went fine but when i tried rebooting the phone went straight to the bootloader showing

"Error: failed to load kernel!"

(I was upgrading from stock 8.0.)

As i realized now i had to upgrade to 9.0 firmware before.

Installing an old 9.0 Version (unofficial) of PE - which i found in thios section - boots up properly.

But after flashing this 11.0 Version "over it" it comes back reebooting to bootloader, showing the above mentioned Error.

Installing PE 9.0 unofficial again worked.

So i guess PE 9.0 unofficial has no "9.0 firmware" and i have to install it somehow.

But i dont know how. Can anyone help me?

My Phone is XT 1710-9

THX a lot

marcost22

Jun 26, 2019
Moto Z Play
Moto Z2 Play
Hi people!
I tried to install this ROM after unlocking the Bootloader and installing the latest Version of TWRP.
I wiped Cache/Dalvik Cacke System etc. and then went for installing the ROM. Installation went fine but when i tried rebooting the phone went straight to the bootloader showing

"Error: failed to load kernel!"

(I was upgrading from stock 8.0.)

As i realized now i had to upgrade to 9.0 firmware before.

Installing an old 9.0 Version (unofficial) of PE - which i found in thios section - boots up properly.

But after flashing this 11.0 Version "over it" it comes back reebooting to bootloader, showing the above mentioned Error.

Installing PE 9.0 unofficial again worked.

So i guess PE 9.0 unofficial has no "9.0 firmware" and i have to install it somehow.

But i dont know how. Can anyone help me?

My Phone is XT 1710-9

THX a lot
Yeah, when we say "9.0 firmware" we mean the modem/dsp firmware; you need that from stock, that cant be shiped with a custom rom. Go to https://mirrors-obs-2.lolinet.com/firmware/motorola/2017/albus/official/RETAIL/ and download the latest firmware, then look in the help forum here for the guide on how to flash it (you technically only need to flash NON-HLOS.bin, fsg.bin and dsp.bin but it's safer to do it all and boot into stock first just to be safe)

After that, you can reinstall TWRP, and flash R

Coyote75

Feb 19, 2022
Yeah, when we say "9.0 firmware" we mean the modem/dsp firmware; you need that from stock, that cant be shiped with a custom rom. Go to https://mirrors-obs-2.lolinet.com/firmware/motorola/2017/albus/official/RETAIL/ and download the latest firmware, then look in the help forum here for the guide on how to flash it (you technically only need to flash NON-HLOS.bin, fsg.bin and dsp.bin but it's safer to do it all and boot into stock first just to be safe)

Thanks for the fast response :)

I try and give feedback if it worked.

THX

Coyote75

Feb 19, 2022

Hi again,

i downloaded the stock-rom. :)

Searching this forums i found 2 Threads describing how to "flash" stock rom

Both got similar command lines, but the first one mentions 3 commands more
"fastboot getvar max-sparse-size
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear"

I´m not sure if this 3 commands are necessary?

So which one shall i use?

(Sorry if i bother u again but i really dont wanna brick this phone 🙈)

marcost22

Jun 26, 2019
Moto Z Play
Moto Z2 Play
Thanks for the fast response :)

I try and give feedback if it worked.

THX
Hi again,

i downloaded the stock-rom. :)

Searching this forums i found 2 Threads describing how to "flash" stock rom

Both got similar command lines, but the first one mentions 3 commands more
"fastboot getvar max-sparse-size
fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear"

I´m not sure if this 3 commands are necessary?

So which one shall i use?

(Sorry if i bother u again but i really dont wanna brick this phone 🙈)
Those three commands are not "necessary" but good to do
max-sparse-size just informs fastboot of how big a sparse image is; usually used in conjunction with fastboot scripts
and oem fb_mode_set makes it so that if for some reason you run out of battery, reboot it or something it's gonna end up in the bl again; just as a safety precaution. fb_mode_clear removes that and allows you to always boot straight into the os as usual

Coyote75

Feb 19, 2022

max-sparse-size just informs fastboot of how big a sparse image is; usually used in conjunction with fastboot scripts
and oem fb_mode_set makes it so that if for some reason you run out of battery, reboot it or something it's gonna end up in the bl again; just as a safety precaution. fb_mode_clear removes that and allows you to always boot straight into the os as usual
THX!

i try then :)

Coyote75

Feb 19, 2022

Hey! Thanks a lot, finally it worked!!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Moto Z2 Play [albus]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration
    Moto Mods

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

D
    Deleted member 11494761
    It's stuck on the loading screen. I installed the rom without installing magisk or any other rooting solution before or after I flashed the rom so i don't know what went wrong.
    Moto Mods Camera 360 does not work.
    ok im on the way to downloading this rom but can anyone guide me which is da best from downloading section? plus version or 11v?