- Microsoft Authenticator doesn't work while connected to a WiFi network, I have to switch to mobile data.
Same here. I didn't test the camera but I'm having the same problem with the 'ok Google'. The microphone is working and it understand very well when I start the assistant from the button but I can't get to it using voice.Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks for this amazing ROM!
I installed it yesterday for the first time (when Xiaomi wanted to unlock my bootloader) and I found two problems that maybe solved earlier, but I did not find it in the forums.
1) Ok Google doesn't work. I tried various fixes, from reinstalling Google and the Google assistant, re-educating my voice... does it happen to anyone else?
2) As the camera application is very simple and does not use the advantages of the three cameras, I decided to install the Google camera application, but it does not work. It closes immediately when I press the app icon, is this normal? Does anyone know of a good camera app that uses all the features of cameras? Macro, wide angle, etc.
Thank you very much in advance!
When using Sim1 slot, 5G works and cannot switch to 4G activelyCurrently I found some bugs:
1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.
Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
Yes, I have tried using that method and it works absolutely fine.......i faced no such issuesanyone tried this method to install? https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/alioth/install/ to install in mi 11x if yes then u ran into issues or not?
as i saw youtube video telling dont wipe doing so will stop showing internal storage.
This issue persisted for the first 2-3 days after installing the rom but after that i dont see as much battery drain anymore......I tested again yesterday and the idle dain is 2 % for 10 hoursThe battery drain on mi 11x after installing pe+ is too high......In a span of 10 hours 40% battery has drained while the phone was idle.......is it just happening to me or is anyone else facing this issue?
If anyone found a solution for this issue can u please share?
MIUI is not present, but you might have other problems if you don't wipe data. But you should just be able to do it after also. So boot into recovery and wipe. If you experience problems after rebooting, you might have to re-flash
Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.