• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Revolver

Oct 1, 2013
Santiago
www.twitter.com
A screenshot when I found a 5G antenna.
Screenshot_20211001-180131_YouTube.png

HoangBk1990

Nov 9, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
always love PE, this version actually is what i'm expecting from PE, smooth and simple.

But please add some option to active fingerprint only when push to home button it's help prevent unattended touch.

adaptive Refresh rate also buggy.
60 and 120 : not work
120 only : work
60 only : work
90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz

Revolver

Oct 1, 2013
Santiago
www.twitter.com
After two weeks using it, the ROM is amazing, the overall use is great, and I have one and half day of battery life. However, it has a few flaws:

- The most important is the screen flash, pointed here, who also happens with 90hz. Maybe it's because MIUI doesn't use 90hz or adaptive screen.
90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz
- Microsoft Authenticator doesn't work while connected to a WiFi network, I have to switch to mobile data.

EdrianSempai

Dec 29, 2017
Santo Domingo
Hello, I'm facing stuttering issues. It fixes when I send an audio through WhatsApp or start a recording in the recorder. Everytime I reboot the issue comes back. I already tried flashing MIUI 12.5.2 but the issue persists, any help?

Alipk52

May 14, 2011
Karachi
Anyone else facing issue where the top speaker doesn't ring on incoming call, but both speakers works well while playing media, only happens with incoming calls

alinmear

Oct 11, 2021
I am facing ui repsonse lags after updating to the Last Release. Also the audio bug described above was present. Especially after reboot.

I also disabled "ok Google", Problems seems to be gone after reboot. I'm not sure if they are related.

Last edited:

9pyxketqi

Oct 12, 2021
Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks for this amazing ROM!

I installed it yesterday for the first time (when Xiaomi wanted to unlock my bootloader) and I found two problems that maybe solved earlier, but I did not find it in the forums.

1) Ok Google doesn't work. I tried various fixes, from reinstalling Google and the Google assistant, re-educating my voice... does it happen to anyone else?

2) As the camera application is very simple and does not use the advantages of the three cameras, I decided to install the Google camera application, but it does not work. It closes immediately when I press the app icon, is this normal? Does anyone know of a good camera app that uses all the features of cameras? Macro, wide angle, etc.

Thank you very much in advance!

Reactions: htorq19468

amit864

Sep 2, 2011
I am unable to get Android auto to work. The notification says Android auto connected, but HU doesn't show the AA button enabled.

dante110

Oct 13, 2021
永远喜欢PE,这个版本实际上是我对PE的期望,流畅而简单。

但是请仅在按下主页按钮时为活动指纹添加一些选项,这有助于防止无人值守的触摸。

自适应刷新率也有问题。
60 和 120:不工作
120 只:工作
60 只:工作
90 和 120:工作但有问题,切换到 90hz 后屏幕闪烁 me too

Superryco

Feb 15, 2019
did unlimited original quality backup on google photos get changed to unlimited storage saver quality backup?

amidsal

May 3, 2011
Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks for this amazing ROM!

I installed it yesterday for the first time (when Xiaomi wanted to unlock my bootloader) and I found two problems that maybe solved earlier, but I did not find it in the forums.

1) Ok Google doesn't work. I tried various fixes, from reinstalling Google and the Google assistant, re-educating my voice... does it happen to anyone else?

2) As the camera application is very simple and does not use the advantages of the three cameras, I decided to install the Google camera application, but it does not work. It closes immediately when I press the app icon, is this normal? Does anyone know of a good camera app that uses all the features of cameras? Macro, wide angle, etc.

Thank you very much in advance!
Same here. I didn't test the camera but I'm having the same problem with the 'ok Google'. The microphone is working and it understand very well when I start the assistant from the button but I can't get to it using voice.

GduyCybe

Currently I found some bugs:
1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
When using Sim1 slot, 5G works and cannot switch to 4G actively
When using Sim2 slot, 4G works and cannot switch to 5G actively
Volte normal
My test results

Reactions: 理塘丁真
Jun 10, 2013
I just updated to the latest security patch and charged my phone to 100% before going to sleep. Unplugged my charger. When i woke up 6 hours later, its at 79%. Anyone facing the same issue?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The battery drain on mi 11x after installing pe+ is too high......In a span of 10 hours 40% battery has drained while the phone was idle.......is it just happening to me or is anyone else facing this issue?
    If anyone found a solution for this issue can u please share?
    anyone tried this method to install? https://wiki.pixelexperience.org/devices/alioth/install/ to install in mi 11x if yes then u ran into issues or not?
    as i saw youtube video telling dont wipe doing so will stop showing internal storage.
    Yes, I have tried using that method and it works absolutely fine.......i faced no such issues
    The battery drain on mi 11x after installing pe+ is too high......In a span of 10 hours 40% battery has drained while the phone was idle.......is it just happening to me or is anyone else facing this issue?
    If anyone found a solution for this issue can u please share?
    This issue persisted for the first 2-3 days after installing the rom but after that i dont see as much battery drain anymore......I tested again yesterday and the idle dain is 2 % for 10 hours
    I'm always love pixel rom :D simple but good
    Can you answer one question that in the guide there was no step to wipe **system** partition so it means i am on custom rom but miui is still present right?
    so can you tell how can I remove miui without changing rom or pixel exp recovery.
    MIUI is not present, but you might have other problems if you don't wipe data. But you should just be able to do it after also. So boot into recovery and wipe. If you experience problems after rebooting, you might have to re-flash

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Hey i have an issue, when i play videos and i put sound, the videos stop and play and stop again Multiple Times