Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

keikkio

Mar 25, 2009
was a totally clean flash..

Only ever booted MIUI to turn on dev options and wait 7 days for bootloader..

Clean flash with full format / wipe options.

Battery life is just awful. Must be a firmware combo ??
I was having trouble too, so I reinstalled from scratch using sideload and the perfect installing guide. Now I'm fine, the only issue is that I have to force the phone to work on 5g, which is missing the icon, because it always prefer LTE and still I haven't figured how to solve

Reactions: mlcattini

Phat Phreddy

Jun 11, 2010
I was having trouble too, so I reinstalled from scratch using sideload and the perfect installing guide. Now I'm fine, the only issue is that I have to force the phone to work on 5g, which is missing the icon, because it always prefer LTE and still I haven't figured how to solve
thats what I did..

Will try again

AbDo NeOs

Dec 23, 2014
Cairo
I am coming from Stock Global Version
Should i install any other version of MIUI before installing PE ? Or i can directly flash it on this one?

Fullmetal1986

Dec 25, 2018
Good morning,
Thanks for the efforts always love pixel experience roms.
But just noted the haptic feedback is abit weak. Can I increase it somehow?

profBatman

Nov 3, 2021
always love PE, this version actually is what i'm expecting from PE, smooth and simple.

But please add some option to active fingerprint only when push to home button it's help prevent unattended touch.

adaptive Refresh rate also buggy.
60 and 120 : not work
120 only : work
60 only : work
90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz
Agreed on having the option to unlock with fingerprint only if button pressed. Overall ROM is fantastic, but this feature is sorely needed, since accidental phone unlocks happen way to often because of the placement of the fingerprint sensor.

Hopefully we can get this feature in the next build 🙌🏼

amidsal

May 3, 2011
The ROM is generally great. However, the battery draining is significant. With Pixel Experience, it lasts around 23h while with MIUI from Xiaomi.eu it lasts 4 days with the same usage. I don't like MIUI myself but I switched to it because of the now-fixed "Hey Google" problem and because of the battery.
I can't say if MIUI has a great battery management or if PE has a bad battery management at this point.

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
The ROM is generally great. However, the battery draining is significant. With Pixel Experience, it lasts around 23h while with MIUI from Xiaomi.eu it lasts 4 days with the same usage. I don't like MIUI myself but I switched to it because of the now-fixed "Hey Google" problem and because of the battery.
I can't say if MIUI has a great battery management or if PE has a bad battery management at this point.
I only had 2% drain in 8 hours last night so I think your drain is app related. try disabling Google assistant and useless Google apps. did anyone manage to get double press power to launch camera working ? also network management is a bit odd. settings between my 2 sims seem common and I can't set different network types.

mlcattini

Feb 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
I managed to get that fixed by choosing the international option works like a charm in the prefered network

mlcattini

Feb 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
battery draining is really bad, can't get anything but the stock charger to charge at decent speeds...
i tried the optimus drunk kernel, it improved things a bit but still nowhere near great.
Can't get a lot of apps to work even with root hide from magisk, that's really pissing me off, it wasn't an issue on the poco f1... im considering reflashing the stock rom and locking the bootloader cause so many apps in brazil are made to not work on rooted phones.
Also the signal on wifi and lte is worse.

mlcattini

Feb 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
battery draining is really bad, can't get anything but the stock charger to charge at decent speeds...
i tried the optimus drunk kernel, it improved things a bit but still nowhere near great.
Can't get a lot of apps to work even with root hide from magisk, that's really pissing me off, it wasn't an issue on the poco f1... im considering reflashing the stock rom and locking the bootloader cause so many apps in brazil are made to not work on rooted phones.
Also the signal on wifi and lte is worse.
Im sorry if im complaining too much, the pure android experience is much much better, but it really sucks not having some apps work.... I bought this phone thinking pixel experience would bring it to pixel level of stability and updates while getting a cheaper phone, much better deal. but PE is just not working out for me....

nicky69100

Jul 26, 2017
LYON
Im sorry if im complaining too much, the pure android experience is much much better, but it really sucks not having some apps work.... I bought this phone thinking pixel experience would bring it to pixel level of stability and updates while getting a cheaper phone, much better deal. but PE is just not working out for me....
Well, maybe you should retry flashing from the start, having the less apps possible at the beginning and no root to see how it goes.

Last edited:

amraV_iaS

Nov 6, 2021
Hello! Can anyone please confirm wheather the Widevine L1 support will still be present on my mi 11x if i install this custom rom?( Can we still stream high quality video content on netflix and amazon prime?)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵