• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

SplinterSeed

Dec 27, 2014
Can you answer one question that in the guide there was no step to wipe **system** partition so it means i am on custom rom but miui is still present right?
so can you tell how can I remove miui without changing rom or pixel exp recovery.
MIUI is not present, but you might have other problems if you don't wipe data. But you should just be able to do it after also. So boot into recovery and wipe. If you experience problems after rebooting, you might have to re-flash

Reactions: LikeCustomRom

VegaThịnh

Sep 30, 2021
Some time. Deepsleep not work in latest build. IT take 22% idle 8h. Some time charing in > 80% Very slow charing when screen turn on. If turn off screen 30s and turn on screen, charing is normal
Screenshot_20211122-114847_AccuBattery.png

aa65535

Nov 22, 2021
The battery drain on mi 11x after installing pe+ is too high......In a span of 10 hours 40% battery has drained while the phone was idle.......is it just happening to me or is anyone else facing this issue?
If anyone found a solution for this issue can u please share?
Try disabling 'Prevent accidental wake-up'. Worked for me.

sauronx2

Nov 13, 2021
I really like pixel expirience, this is a very good firmware
can I ask you to add support for the LHDC codec, if it possible
(poco f3 alioth)

htorq19468

Jan 15, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Update on my issue.

It's not just on video playback. There is micro-stuttering from all activities (audio playback, video playback, calls, gaming etc..)

Did a reflash but issue is still present.
mee too.
This problem doesn't occur in safe mode.
In my case, left my phone for a while solved it, but it happens all the time I rebooted my phone so it's very annoying.

Is there anyone else who has the same problem?

htorq19468

Jan 15, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Screenshot_20211128-144324_Settings.png

I have a battery drain issue.
Is there anyone who had the same issue and could you tell me how to fixed it?
I reflashed this ROM and I even changed my ROM , but this issue hadn't solved.

JokerXdxx

Nov 29, 2021

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel

I installed it for Poco F3 and have serious problems with sound

Darek00

Dec 5, 2021
stock phone app is buggy. sound from the other end of the call is really weak.
I have recently faced the same issue with the stock phone app. It did not work, or worked only for a few hours - later it has been reporting carrier network problems, or I could not hear the other side voice.
In my case it started to work after several phone restarts. Now it seems to be rock solid.

tsigpan

Jun 30, 2012
i have installed TWRP 3.5.1_10-Nebrassy and i am running a stable miui rom 12.5.6 with android 11 RKQ1.200826.002. Can i install the [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL] with twrp, because in the installation instruction refer to fastboot sideload installation and this prosedure is difficult for me;

Top Liked Posts

for those who had installed the A12, is there any bugs or problem you guys had encounter?
    no it is not..the developer @ZIDAN44 is busy with his examination. perhaps he will continue to update next year. plus, android 12 is now running in beta for a testing reason. how come this rom is dead/abandoned? we just have to wait patiently okay. me also, i mean us too cannot wait for an android 12 update. let the developer do their things, once they are stable enough, im sure the update will come out. we do not own anything from the developer ✌🏻
    Pixel Extended ROM, there is Android 12.
    don't ever try pixel extended rom unless it's updated. go to the pixel extended thread and you will find out it bricked our phones after a weird update notification. and lot of us are stuck in EDL mode till you pay for unbricking it
    so for now don't consider installing the pixel extended on poco f3
    for those who had installed the A12, is there any bugs or problem you guys had encounter?
    Try PixelPlusUi A12 rom. "Proximity" sensor works well if you hold the phone vertical. Horizontal holding does not work.
    no it is not..the developer @ZIDAN44 is busy with his examination. perhaps he will continue to update next year. plus, android 12 is now running in beta for a testing reason. how come this rom is dead/abandoned? we just have to wait patiently okay. me also, i mean us too cannot wait for an android 12 update. let the developer do their things, once they are stable enough, im sure the update will come out. we do not own anything from the developer ✌🏻
    Oh, I didn't know that.
    Sorry for asking such a thing.
    Thank you for developing! I love this ROM.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵