Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Lucifer7942

Nov 15, 2016
Is anyone else experiencing the issue where when you call someone the caller tune isn't audible and is completely silent until the other person picks up?

-shaMe-

Sep 20, 2012
colombo
The A12 build is lovely. Smooth experience overall.. I just noticed a bug with the refresh rate settings . Whenever I set to FPS to 90, the screen color calibration changes. It looks kinda pale. 60/120 works fine.

If possible please make fps adaptive.. Even though I've set minimum to 60 and max to 120, the refresh rate is stuck at 60fps.

Thanks!

Leejhay1714

Apr 2, 2015
One week since i flash the A12 initial build and still didn't encounter any bug/problem in the rom, stock and clean

Reactions: Darek00

fonzserge18

Aug 26, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
hi can anybody help me how to flash it back to poco stock rom global? tried installing it says anti rollback check error? i think im having a battery drain on a12. its a beautiful rom btw. love the rom. hope it gets more stable and TWRP will be available soon. ill be sure back on this rom

Last edited:

scleraif

Oct 13, 2017
first of all what is dirty flash means? i have not experienced any bugs yet on this build..even a couple days ago, maintainer has released a new build for some reason. but still, no bugs. it was a great rom ever! smooth, gaming is okay and better than A11. for those who said fast charging didnt work. actually it works for me. yeah it does show "charging slowly" but in reality it was fast!.my battery went 20-100 just in 20 minutes

first of all what is dirty flash means? i have not experienced any bugs yet on this build..even a couple days ago, maintainer has released a new build for some reason. but still, no bugs. it was a great rom ever! smooth, gaming is okay and better than A11. for those who said fast charging didnt work. actually it works for me. yeah it does show "charging slowly" but in reality it was fast!.my battery went 20-100 just in 20 minutes

Dirty flash mean flashing without formatting data. The opposite of what we call a "clean flash" which mean starting from scratch and reinstall / reconfigure everything.

Regarding fast charge, I'm going to give my doubts on your score.
A little bit of (dirty) math :
charging 80% of a 4520 mAh battery in 20 minutes (3616 mAh)
is equivalent of charging 10,848 Ah in 1h
Which for a 5v battery means a constant charge of 54.2 Watts
But the device is physically limited to 33W charge.
Even in theory, that's not possible.

htorq19468

Jan 15, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Could someone give me the ROM zip file?
Official Server is currently unavaliable.
I tried different network and VPN, but I couldn't download the file.
I've been waiting for hours,,,

I have already formatted my phone, so I can't use it until the server goes back.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵
    no it is not..the developer @ZIDAN44 is busy with his examination. perhaps he will continue to update next year. plus, android 12 is now running in beta for a testing reason. how come this rom is dead/abandoned? we just have to wait patiently okay. me also, i mean us too cannot wait for an android 12 update. let the developer do their things, once they are stable enough, im sure the update will come out. we do not own anything from the developer ✌🏻