• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Elairdionne

Sep 4, 2021
Hello, I have encountered some hurdles while trying to install this:

While setting up my device, it says that I cannot connect to the internet, even though my internet connection is fine, I've tried multiple times, and it will not le t me set up without wifi. Anyone has any idea on how I might fix this, short of flashing another rom and waiting ?

Last edited:

likith008

Oct 5, 2016
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi. I just installed this right after the permission being granted in 7 days of getting this phone and so far loving the stock feel.

Only query is this does not support LDAC for some reason. The options are greyed out. It's just that I haven't messed around much with original rom to properly test it.

Any update or reply regarding this query?

mundano

Jun 21, 2010
OnePlus X
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi. I just installed this right after the permission being granted in 7 days of getting this phone and so far loving the stock feel.

Only query is this does not support LDAC for some reason. The options are greyed out. It's just that I haven't messed around much with original rom to properly test it.

Any update or reply regarding this query?

LHDC also not available... My headphones sound rubbish on this ROM compared to how they sound on MIUI.

It's hard to understand since both LDAC and LHDC are part of the AOSP.

Other than this, this ROM is great.

th!nkpad

Nov 8, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909-083118.png
    Screenshot_20210909-083118.png
    350.6 KB · Views: 63

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Why does it show "device not certified" in google play settings? And would it be affecting anyway in daily driving tthis
It's because the rom doesn't pass safetynet (specifically ctsProfile). There's a magisk module which should spoof the profile but I haven't managed to get it to succeed yet.
It shouldn't bother you in daily use, even if you use magisk (as long as you hide it from apps). But in some cases the google play store might tell you a specific app is not available for your device.

Last edited:

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
It's because the rom doesn't pass safetynet (specifically ctsProfile). There's a magisk module which should spoof the profile but I haven't managed to get it to succeed yet.
It shouldn't bother you in daily use, even if you use magisk (as long as you hide it from apps). But in some cases the google play store might tell you a specific app is not available for your device.
Else wait for next build as most devs are able to fix it. So safetynet should work again

Top Liked Posts

Next, use latest firmware and/or switch kernel (I'm using Optimus Drunk Kernel and have no issue with Android Auto).
    Working after flashed fw. Thank you
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    always love PE, this version actually is what i'm expecting from PE, smooth and simple.

But please add some option to active fingerprint only when push to home button it's help prevent unattended touch.

adaptive Refresh rate also buggy.
    60 and 120 : not work
    120 only : work
    60 only : work
    90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz
    If you have the courage/time, I'd suggest reverting to MIUI to check wether the issue persists or not. If it does, it could be hardware related.
    Yeah that's what I'm planning If I can't really sort this out. I flashed the August build and still checking if there are stuttering.

Cheers mate.
    somehow after updating my microphone doesn't work anymore. I tried on Line app, Discord, and even the recording app doesn't want to start nor record anything. Any help?
    ^ update somehow after i restarted my phone everything is back to normal. Netflix, youtube, vanced, all works. All VOIP also works now somehow.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Hey i have an issue, when i play videos and i put sound, the videos stop and play and stop again Multiple Times