• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
OMG it's so complicated....
But I'm compelled to try and fix it on my own :cry:

@lucio28000 which ROM you use?
This one by @ZIDAN44 ? The PixelExperience?

I hope @ZIDAN44 will be able to make an update with fixed SafetyNet issue so it can pass - it's too hard
Yup, I'm on Pixel Experience Plus. Best ROM for Best Phone.
SafetyNet is not an issue in day to day operations. As long as your phone works as you want it to work, I would recommand waiting for a fix directly in the rom, lest you break/brick everything.

mlcattini

Feb 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
I've succeeded in this. Well we have to use the latest safetynet bypass method using Riru, LSPosed, and XPrivacyLua. I recommend also changing fingerprint build to pixel 3a on props config terminal. Hope this helps everyone.

Here's the link:

Bypass safetynet using Riru, LSPosed, XPrivacyLua: https://droidholic.com/fix-safetynet-failed-cts-profile-false/

Change fingerprint build: download the magiskhide props config in the magisk app
Tutorial (SKIP THE BUSYBOX MODULE IF ASKED TO DOWNLOAD):
Thanks got google pay working thanks to this post!
Fast charging isn't working, not a big deal, but wish it would come with the pixel gcam, fiddling with gcam apks is annoying, my photos still look blurry on the default apk on the poco f3 forums...

Great rom though, also google photos have unlimited backups which is great!!

Reactions: bekliev

bekliev

Sep 12, 2021
Fast charging isn't working, not a big deal, but wish it would come with the pixel gcam, fiddling with gcam apks is annoying, my photos still look blurry on the default apk on the poco f3 forums...

Fast charging works fine on my phone - strange, maybe it's your cable? It's have nothing to do with ROM or does it?

Last edited:

Superryco

Feb 15, 2019

I think you can check this link

I personally use BSG + the Poco F3 config that is available to download here

And afterwards, go to settings, modules, select one by one and change the number of "Frames HDR+ enhanced" to the desired number. (I personally use 48 frames because of details, however, it depends on your needs and preference.

Hope it helps

• Love
Reactions: mlcattini

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3

Fast charging works, at least with Optimus Drunk Kernel, though the lock screen indicates "charging slowly". I took measures with FKM and Battery Guru and both indicate charging between 25 and 30 watts.

Mar 14, 2016
Hey guys, I just figured out a way to fix most of the major bugs I had been facing mainly videos pausing repeatedly in Instagram or other apps, just set the gesture indicator to on so that the pill shows at the bottom of the screen

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2016
I am facing a small problem. I have a Galaxy Watch connected to the device, when I get a call I usually get it on both mobile and watch and I can pick it up from any one of the two and talk from the device I picked up the call from. In this ROM however, when I get a call it does ring on both, but when I pick it up on my phone everything kind of lags/freezes for a couple of seconds and then it says it has picked up the call but my voice does not go through nor does the other persons voice comeback. For now I have switched off calling from watch in mobiles bluetooth settings and that seems to work but now I don't get notified for calls on my watch.
I hope this gets fixed in the next update. :)

Reactions: mlcattini

mlcattini

Feb 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Fast charging works, at least with Optimus Drunk Kernel, though the lock screen indicates "charging slowly". I took measures with FKM and Battery Guru and both indicate charging between 25 and 30 watts.
Yeah man, not proficient with messing with the Kernel... maybe you should post how to do it for others maybe?
By the way how do I find out which firmware version is installed on this device? Can't find it on the settings.

mlcattini

Feb 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Quick review for those wishing to get this rom installed.
Pros:
  • Very fast, no bloat;
  • Very stable, no resets so far;
  • Unlimited Google Photos backup;
  • Got gPay working thanks to this post.
  • Haven't had the video issues some users have been reporting.
  • Everything else works out of the box.
Cons:
  • Wifi signal is a little weaker;
  • LTE and other 4g bands are a bit weaker and I've been having issues with stability every now and then (not a deal breaker though) this is on Brazilian bands, my carrier is TIM Mobile;
  • No gCam out of the box;
  • On Deezer the volume drops for a second out of the blue, and at ramdom;
  • Battery drain is faster;
  • No fast charging.
Based on experience this will get ironed out over time, the people at PE are great developers and always aim for very similar experiences across the board, coming from the Poco f1 I could not wait for PE to become available. Please help the developers get some beers they are awesome!

Mar 14, 2016
Hey guys, I just figured out a way to fix most of the major bugs I had been facing mainly videos pausing repeatedly in Instagram or other apps, just set the gesture indicator to on so that the pill shows at the bottom of the screen
This stopped working as soon as I rebooted the device, another work around that worked for me was opening up equalizer(i opened it through spotify settings) and switching it off, that stopped the pausing issue for now, will update if rebooting breaks it ✌🏻

shetty073

Mar 17, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
This stopped working as soon as I rebooted the device, another work around that worked for me was opening up equalizer(i opened it through spotify settings) and switching it off, that stopped the pausing issue for now, will update if rebooting breaks it ✌🏻
I am also facing the same issue. Any app which plays videos (vanced, rime video, instagram, twitter) freezes for a few seconds before resuming again. This happens in a continuous cycle. Let me know once you have found a workaround.

Mar 14, 2016
I am also facing the same issue. Any app which plays videos (vanced, rime video, instagram, twitter) freezes for a few seconds before resuming again. This happens in a continuous cycle. Let me know once you have found a workaround.
I think I found a workaround, it is not permanent and resets on every boot but if on booting you face this issue, just open equalizer and turn it on and off again.

Also just curious but is this issue faced only by Mi 11x(The indian variant)? or poco f3 and redmi k40 are also facing this bug?

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yeah man, not proficient with messing with the Kernel... maybe you should post how to do it for others maybe?
By the way how do I find out which firmware version is installed on this device? Can't find it on the settings.
It's pretty straightforward:

shetty073

Mar 17, 2015
Xiaomi Poco F3
To the people facing similar issue. Turning off 'Hey google' feature fixed this issue on my phone. Now video playback works as expected even after reboot. Will post back after 1 day use if its gone for the good.

@Anmol Majithia you might wanna check this too..✌

Edit: tagged wrong person

Last edited:
To the people facing similar issue. Turning off 'Hey google' feature fixed this issue on my phone. Now video playback works as expected even after reboot. Will post back after 1 day use if its gone for the good.

Can confirm, I have Google Assistant disabled from day 1 and have never faced audio/video lag that some users are reporting here.

On 11X

Mar 14, 2016

Yep tested for 2 days, can confirm works normally now, also I noticed that "Hey Google" doesn't seem to work for me anyways

LukaNyan

Aug 31, 2012
Guys I'm on the latest poco ver 12.5.3 global
I just unlocked the bootloader but when I do fastboot boot twrp_3.5.2-alioth-nebrassy.img it says booting and then the phone screen stays off. Nothing works until I turn the phone on.I tried turning it on + up volume but still goes in the miui default recovery

Sending 'boot.img' (131072 KB) OKAY [ 3.002s]
Booting OKAY [ 0.277s]
Finished. Total time: 3.366s

Should I just do fastboot flash boot instead? Or maybe I need newest fastboot drivers? Need help asap thanks

Rudolf39

May 16, 2020
I have got three really big issues with this Rom:

Battery is draining really, really, fast. No comparison to MIUI.

IR Blaster is not working at all for me.

Google pay is not working as promised.
Is this going to be fixed soon or do I have to switch back to MIUI?

Thanks guys, I know it's not a matter of course to provide such a ROM, but I would expect it to work if there are "no known issues" on the front page.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Next, use latest firmware and/or switch kernel (I'm using Optimus Drunk Kernel and have no issue with Android Auto).
    Working after flashed fw. Thank you
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    always love PE, this version actually is what i'm expecting from PE, smooth and simple.

But please add some option to active fingerprint only when push to home button it's help prevent unattended touch.

adaptive Refresh rate also buggy.
    60 and 120 : not work
    120 only : work
    60 only : work
    90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz
    If you have the courage/time, I'd suggest reverting to MIUI to check wether the issue persists or not. If it does, it could be hardware related.
    Yeah that's what I'm planning If I can't really sort this out. I flashed the August build and still checking if there are stuttering.

Cheers mate.
    somehow after updating my microphone doesn't work anymore. I tried on Line app, Discord, and even the recording app doesn't want to start nor record anything. Any help?
    ^ update somehow after i restarted my phone everything is back to normal. Netflix, youtube, vanced, all works. All VOIP also works now somehow.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Hey i have an issue, when i play videos and i put sound, the videos stop and play and stop again Multiple Times