• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

bekliev

Sep 12, 2021
Guys I'm on the latest poco ver 12.5.3 global
I just unlocked the bootloader but when I do fastboot boot twrp_3.5.2-alioth-nebrassy.img it says booting and then the phone screen stays off. Nothing works until I turn the phone on.I tried turning it on + up volume but still goes in the miui default recovery

Sending 'boot.img' (131072 KB) OKAY [ 3.002s]
Booting OKAY [ 0.277s]
Finished. Total time: 3.366s

Should I just do fastboot flash boot instead? Or maybe I need newest fastboot drivers? Need help asap thanks
I had the same issue.
For some strange reason my phone was booting in wrong fastboot especially when I was rebooting in fastboot mode via adb command "adb reload fastbood".
Then I installed xiaomiTool v2 and rebooted via this app to fastbood mode and installed recovery through this app - and it installed correctly and I was be able to see custom recovery.

You should try it out.

Rudolf39

May 16, 2020
Can someone report if the bad battery performance is fixed? With the last version it even got really warm and therefore drained the battery extremely fast.

th!nkpad

Nov 8, 2010
selftest says, did´nt pass safetynet ootb
works now, thx

Screenshot_20210918-200202.png

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
Hello everyone. Justed flashed PE on my device but noticed that charging the device with a non Xiaomi cable and charging brick doesn't work at all... I haven't tried the official cable yet but I got a device without a cable and brick. Could you maybe fix that? I'm in the latest September build from yesterday

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello everyone. Justed flashed PE on my device but noticed that charging the device with a non Xiaomi cable and charging brick doesn't work at all... I haven't tried the official cable yet but I got a device without a cable and brick. Could you maybe fix that? I'm in the latest September build from yesterday
I don't have this issue on september's release. Have you tried with only one non-xiaomi power brick/cable or on several ?

bekliev

Sep 12, 2021
Can someone report if the bad battery performance is fixed? With the last version it even got really warm and therefore drained the battery extremely fast.
Battery is draining definitely faster...
But IMO it's because we lost Xiaomi's CPU performance tuning features.
So I assume CPU works most of the time at 100% capability w/o downgrading to save some battery.
I've attached my battery stats so you can compare.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-224629_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210918-224629_Settings.png
    169 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_20210918-224616_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210918-224616_Settings.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 163

MGR97

May 22, 2018
Hi, I just updated it and SafetyNet is ok, but I can't download neither Netflix nor Disney + from the PlayStore, says that my device is not compatible with it, how can I fix it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    always love PE, this version actually is what i'm expecting from PE, smooth and simple.

But please add some option to active fingerprint only when push to home button it's help prevent unattended touch.

adaptive Refresh rate also buggy.
    60 and 120 : not work
    120 only : work
    60 only : work
    90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz
    I have got three really big issues with this Rom:

Battery is draining really, really, fast. No comparison to MIUI.

IR Blaster is not working at all for me.

Google pay is not working as promised.
    Is this going to be fixed soon or do I have to switch back to MIUI?

Thanks guys, I know it's not a matter of course to provide such a ROM, but I would expect it to work if there are "no known issues" on the front page.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Hey i have an issue, when i play videos and i put sound, the videos stop and play and stop again Multiple Times