• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Superryco

Feb 15, 2019
somehow after updating my microphone doesn't work anymore. I tried on Line app, Discord, and even the recording app doesn't want to start nor record anything. Any help?

sashimidesu

Sep 20, 2021
That's weird. Are you on stock kernel ? Do you have any magisk module enabled ? Did you reflash with a full wipe or simple reflash ?
Yup I'm on stock kernel (whichever is the default on the rom).

On the update to the September build, I have magisk modules enabled. I forgot about magisk at that time. My bad.

I also did a full wipe before reflasahing the latest build.

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3
Yup I'm on stock kernel (whichever is the default on the rom).

On the update to the September build, I have magisk modules enabled. I forgot about magisk at that time. My bad.

I also did a full wipe before reflasahing the latest build.
Sorry for all the questions but I'm trying to nail the issue's origin: do you have the problem with the speakers and/or with headphones (wired and bluetooth) and/or while casting ?

redbullman

Dec 15, 2009
I've noticed on pixel experience plus latest version WiFi calling doesn't stick. So it works but doesn't survive a reboot. Have to add every time. Are we able to fix for next build?

Thanks

MGR97

May 22, 2018
Hi, I've been using the September update and everything was ok, not audio stuttering or stuff like that, but I turned it off and when it was on again suddenly the audio stuttering happened, I've tried rebooting but it didn't work, it seems like it's a bug from the ROM?
Sorry for my English, not my native language 😅

MGR97

May 22, 2018
Hi, I've been using the September update and everything was ok, not audio stuttering or stuff like that, but I turned it off and when it was on again suddenly the audio stuttering happened, I've tried rebooting but it didn't work, it seems like it's a bug from the ROM?
Sorry for my English, not my native language 😅
Update: after I sent an audio via WhatsApp the audio went back to normal, in case this helps, the ROM is still great though, can't wait for the next updates!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    always love PE, this version actually is what i'm expecting from PE, smooth and simple.

But please add some option to active fingerprint only when push to home button it's help prevent unattended touch.

adaptive Refresh rate also buggy.
    60 and 120 : not work
    120 only : work
    60 only : work
    90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz
    I have got three really big issues with this Rom:

Battery is draining really, really, fast. No comparison to MIUI.

IR Blaster is not working at all for me.

Google pay is not working as promised.
    Is this going to be fixed soon or do I have to switch back to MIUI?

Thanks guys, I know it's not a matter of course to provide such a ROM, but I would expect it to work if there are "no known issues" on the front page.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Hey i have an issue, when i play videos and i put sound, the videos stop and play and stop again Multiple Times