• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Revolver

Oct 1, 2013
Santiago
www.twitter.com
You don't have to wipe or flash the ROM. You can also flash the firmware after the ROM installed.
Interesting, at least for Poco F1 you had to install vendor first, and then the ROM. I'll search for the firmware, backup and flash it.

EDIT: Installed ver 12.5.2 firmware and now the audio stuttering is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: mutokenji

Chris982

Feb 24, 2020
You don't have to wipe or flash the ROM. You can also flash the firmware after the ROM installed.
Where can I find the firmware? Will everything stay as it is now or do I have to reinstall the Rom?

download and install via twrp
Now I've installed twrp, installed firmware 12.5.2.0 and re-flashed the current pixel expirience and it still stutters. Do I have to reset all of it before?

faysalkamran

Sep 28, 2021
Really really nice fully functional ROM. No problems so far such as crashes etc.

Only problem that I am facing is the really bad battery consumption. Lose something like 5-8% per hour when phone is left unattended / on standby.

Is there a fix to the battery usage problem? Like maybe changing the kernel or flashing a certain firmware? I would really appreciate any help that I can get here

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Xiaomi Poco F3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211001-211724_XDA_Developers.png
    Screenshot_20211001-211724_XDA_Developers.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 117

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    always love PE, this version actually is what i'm expecting from PE, smooth and simple.

But please add some option to active fingerprint only when push to home button it's help prevent unattended touch.

adaptive Refresh rate also buggy.
    60 and 120 : not work
    120 only : work
    60 only : work
    90 and 120: work but has some issue, screen flash after switch to 90hz
    for all of you guys are facing with audio sutter when play video or music even when screen is off. i find some very interesting bug it's gone when i disable ok google.
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    When using Sim1 slot, 5G works and cannot switch to 4G actively
    When using Sim2 slot, 4G works and cannot switch to 5G actively
    Volte normal
    My test results
    Next, use latest firmware and/or switch kernel (I'm using Optimus Drunk Kernel and have no issue with Android Auto).
    Working after flashed fw. Thank you

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Hey i have an issue, when i play videos and i put sound, the videos stop and play and stop again Multiple Times