Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Superryco

Feb 15, 2019
It's because the rom doesn't pass safetynet (specifically ctsProfile). There's a magisk module which should spoof the profile but I haven't managed to get it to succeed yet.
It shouldn't bother you in daily use, even if you use magisk (as long as you hide it from apps). But in some cases the google play store might tell you a specific app is not available for your device.
I've succeeded in this. Well we have to use the latest safetynet bypass method using Riru, LSPosed, and XPrivacyLua. I recommend also changing fingerprint build to pixel 3a on props config terminal. Hope this helps everyone.

Here's the link:

Bypass safetynet using Riru, LSPosed, XPrivacyLua: https://droidholic.com/fix-safetynet-failed-cts-profile-false/

Change fingerprint build: download the magiskhide props config in the magisk app
Tutorial (SKIP THE BUSYBOX MODULE IF ASKED TO DOWNLOAD):

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210910-194107_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20210910-194107_Magisk.png
    65 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20210910-194204_Google_Play_Store.png
    Screenshot_20210910-194204_Google_Play_Store.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

bekliev

Sep 12, 2021
I've succeeded in this. Well we have to use the latest safetynet bypass method using Riru, LSPosed, and XPrivacyLua. I recommend also changing fingerprint build to pixel 3a on props config terminal. Hope this helps everyone.

Here's the link:

Bypass safetynet using Riru, LSPosed, XPrivacyLua: https://droidholic.com/fix-safetynet-failed-cts-profile-false/

Change fingerprint build: download the magiskhide props config in the magisk app
Tutorial (SKIP THE BUSYBOX MODULE IF ASKED TO DOWNLOAD):
I'm struggling with not working Google Pay.
And I know nothing about magisk - heard about it first time here.

Installed Magisk-v23.0.apk from github - but I don't have in that magisk app anything related to "modules", "hide" thingy, and etc.

What I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-193836_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210912-193836_Pixel_Launcher.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20210912-193745_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20210912-193745_Magisk.png
    47 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20210912-193612_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20210912-193612_Magisk.png
    121 KB · Views: 53

lucio28000

Apr 22, 2019
Realme GT 2 Pro
Magisk is not installed on your phone, only magisk manager. If you're on a custom rom with an unlocked bootloader, youbcan install magisk directly from magisk manager by cliking install and rebooting. See screenshot (on yours you'll see it's not installed).
Screenshot_20210912-184206_Oink.png

bekliev

Sep 12, 2021
Magisk is not installed on your phone, only magisk manager. If you're on a custom rom with an unlocked bootloader, youbcan install magisk directly from magisk manager by cliking install and rebooting. See screenshot (on yours you'll see it's not installed).
I'm on this thread's custom rom "[ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]"
My phone is Xiaomi Poco F3.

I do remember I've unlocked the phone via Xiaomi's official Mi Unlock Tool and then install the PixelExperience build 11 (Plus Edition) dated 2021/08/23 (Initial build) by this instruction

Ok leave it that way (maybe)
So when I try to install magisk.apk with that Install button it fails (attached screenshot below)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-195041_Magisk.png
    Screenshot_20210912-195041_Magisk.png
    370.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

bekliev

Sep 12, 2021
That's normal, you're trying to install the magisk manager (.apk) via magisk while what you want is to install magisk itself which is a zip. For that you need to get your boot.img and patch it.
This tutorial should help you.
OMG it's so complicated....
But I'm compelled to try and fix it on my own :cry:

@lucio28000 which ROM you use?
This one by @ZIDAN44 ? The PixelExperience?

I hope @ZIDAN44 will be able to make an update with fixed SafetyNet issue so it can pass - it's too hard

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵