Development [ROM][11][Alioth][Aliothin] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Search This thread

Lynoire

Apr 25, 2015
I've been told that alioth custom roms have these 2 issues "less peak brightness and haptic feedback isn't as clear". Is this the case in this rom?

ciottaciotta

1) Ok Google doesn't work. I tried various fixes, from reinstalling Google and the Google assistant, re-educating my voice... does it happen to anyone else?

2) As the camera application is very simple and does not use the advantages of the three cameras, I decided to install the Google camera application, but it does not work. It closes immediately when I press the app icon, is this normal? Does anyone know of a good camera app that uses all the features of cameras? Macro, wide angle, etc.

Thank you very much in advance!
1) I saw some having this same problem...they solved! Can you try to disable "Ok Google" and re enable it ?

2) there are a lot of different ports for google camera and sometimes it's tedious to find the proper one for your device.
Anyway install gcam, try it and if it shouts down (as yours do) from settings > manage apps > clear gcam cache and data and retry opening gcam app again. If it doesn't work choose another gcam port.
To find one suitable for my phone i use an app called "GCamator".

Other useful links for gcam ports are:

radetot

Jan 6, 2021
Installed PE+ few days ago.

Liked it very much, until the first night, when I noticed the battery drain of around 25%. The drain in idle is mainly due to Android system and Google Play services. I saw few other people complaining about the same thing. Quite a shame, as it makes this excellent ROM almost unusable.

Few more details: not rooted; while in idle, I have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth active, mobile data disabled.

Are there any plans to address this?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

JohnVo

Jan 13, 2014
Melbourne
Realme GT Neo 2
The ROM is great. Pretty stable and no problems so far. Google Pay works btw
I updated MIUI to 12.5.4 before flashing the ROM so it might make some difference to those experiencing problems?

Anyway, for gcam, I found a gcam group on telegram (can't remember the link) and found this. Pretty stable for me (only main cam tho, the other cameras are still unusable).
P/S: copy the .xml file to ./GCam/Configs7

Attachments

• gcam.zip
    72.6 MB · Views: 47
Jul 25, 2017
Hi, i've been using this ROM for a week now, performing really great but with some problems I couldn't fix.
Adaptive refresh rate not working, if I set min at 60hz and max at 120hz it stays at 60hz all the time, and if I left the phone without charging at night it consumes 10% in 7 hours, in MIUI it was like 4%.

ali3na

Feb 8, 2017
I flashed this on 12.5.3 a week ago and am experiencing lots of ghost touches this morning when I disabled Ok google to sort out the stutter issue... Typing is impossible, trying restarting and lowering refresh rate... Any1 else had similar issues? When i try deleting letters c f b and h start typing randomly

hashoma4ever

May 4, 2013
Installed PE+ few days ago.

Liked it very much, until the first night, when I noticed the battery drain of around 25%. The drain in idle is mainly due to Android system and Google Play services. I saw few other people complaining about the same thing. Quite a shame, as it makes this excellent ROM almost unusable.

Few more details: not rooted; while in idle, I have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth active, mobile data disabled.

Are there any plans to address this?

Thank you very much.
I'm having the very same issue, I always wake up and find my phone dead, even if more than 20% is recharged and with wifi and data off

Phat Phreddy

Jun 11, 2010
I just updated to the latest security patch and charged my phone to 100% before going to sleep. Unplugged my charger. When i woke up 6 hours later, its at 79%. Anyone facing the same issue?

New phone (unused on MIUI other than to boot for dev mode and update) put on PE Rom.. Last night phone went from near full to 19% when I woke up. Clearly not a sane battery draw.

Kernal is 4.19.206-immensity-Etc..

Unsure of firmware (where do I look) ??

Hildyjhonson

Jul 13, 2021
Screenshot_20211027-180850_GSam_Battery_Monitor_Pro.png
View attachment 5442757
Screenshot_20211027-180859_GSam_Battery_Monitor_Pro.png

Phat Phreddy

Jun 11, 2010
Any suggestions or hope on the battery issues ??

Its not useable as a daily driver in this condition so need to find a rom thats workable.

Hildyjhonson

Jul 13, 2021
Instale Optimus Drunk Kernel y Franco Kernel Manager, para todos los dispositivos y kernels.

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

Install Optimus Drunk Kernel and Franco Kernel Manager, for all devices and kernels.

Screenshot_20211028-125706_GSam_Battery_Monitor_Pro.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for Mi 11x [alioth/aliothin]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    Nothing

HOW TO FLASH PE
    Guide

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel

Update(18/09/21):

• Switched to IMMENSITY kernel
    • September security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Fixed safetynet
    • Others fixes
    Currently I found some bugs:
    1. Dynamic refresh rate cannot be used
    2. Alipay's fingerprint payment cannot be activated
    3.LTE and Volte cannot be activated at the same time. If Volte is turned on, it will remain at 5G.

Despite these bugs, pe is still a very good system.
    Update (11/10/21):

Source Changelog:
    • October security patch
    • Updated translations
    • Others fixes
    Hi,
    I have no experience with Pixel where could I see videos or pictures to understand the difference between MIUI and Pixel?
    Not my video but you got a glimpse of what is PE Plus ROM and how does it differs from MIUI on our POCO F3.

(Don't know if it is against xda rules to put YT video on thread, if it against rule please delete this reply)🤟🤟🤟
    🇳🇵🇳🇵🇳🇵